🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ABC Evening News reports Trump Supports “No-FLy, No-Buy” Restrictions

It would face a Constitutional challenge....and I doubt it will hold up
But you still support trump even though he wants to ban those on terrorist watch and no fly lists from having guns, right lard ass?

I support Trump as the lesser of two evils, he wasn't my first choice. Try commenting without looking like a foulmouthed middle school pig. It's getting annoying

View attachment 78309

Also people on the terrorist watch list. Unlike everything else this boob has ranted and raved about; this would have stopped the Orlando Killer.

Secretary Clinton’s response: “Welcome to the Cause”

QUOTE: "this would have stopped the Orlando Killer."

Really ? Sure you want to stand by that ?
How did gun laws in France work out ?

This guy was a vicious Islamic killer, had he not been able to legally purchase his weapon, do you honestly believe he would have thrown up his hands and given up ?

By the way, I sure wish you would dump that ugly avatar. I know that woman is a hero to you, but she's butt ugly.

View attachment 78309

Also people on the terrorist watch list. Unlike everything else this boob has ranted and raved about; this would have stopped the Orlando Killer.

This guy was a vicious Islamic killer, had he not been able to legally purchase his weapon, do you honestly believe he would have thrown up his hands and given up ?

If a someone is intent on terrorism they will find a way to obtain the weapon. People are so fucking stupid

View attachment 78309

If a someone is intent on terrorism they will find a way to obtain the weapon. People are so fucking stupid

Not if it's illegal!

View attachment 78309

Not if it's illegal!

After guns what will it be? Pressure cookers, U-haul trucks, fertilizer, gasoline....? You can't stop them if they have the intent

But you still support trump even though he wants to ban those on terrorist watch and no fly lists from having guns, right lard ass?

I support Trump as the lesser of two evils, he wasn't my first choice. Try commenting without looking like a foulmouthed middle school pig. It's getting annoying

Evil thanks you for your support.

View attachment 78309

Perhaps yes; perhaps no. Perhaps he would have been delayed long enough to become frustrated with the exploit. Perhaps his wife would have been able to talk him out of it. Perhaps he gets into a fight and is arrested for assault prior to the rampage….

Who knows. A locked door in front of Oswald and Kennedy maybe isn’t killed; we don’t get into Vietnam, no Johnson administration…. No big black wall on the National lawn…

You never know.

I don't have much of choice, vote third and it's a wasted vote...vote for the corrupt old bitch and suicide is an option

View attachment 78309

Not if it's illegal!

After guns what will it be? Pressure cookers, U-haul trucks, fertilizer, gasoline....? You can't stop them if they have the intent

Yeah, but it prevents law abiding citizens from accidentally doing something bad.

View attachment 78309

Not if it's illegal!

Yeah, but it prevents law abiding citizens from accidentally doing something bad.

Do you know how fucking stupid that sounds?

View attachment 78309

Maybe today it is just people on terrorist and no fly lists, but you can bet it is just a matter of time and trump will be coming for your guns nutters.

View attachment 78309

I'm not against this.

However....your assertion that this would have stopped the shooter is more left wing ignorance.

He could have easily gone into any ghetto in Orlando...or Tampa or Miami or Jacksonville...and gotten any gun he wanted on the black market. And probably for cheaper too.

Taxing the rich taxing the rich taxing the rich,,, the only card besides the race card that a democrat has to play! Taxing the rich bla bla bla bla bla dee da.

The rich are cheating and paying about half or less as much as the middle class. You're a fucking moron. Even trump admits that the rich should pay more. Get over your lust for the rich...Goddamn, you must be hard.

Oh yeah, I’m a YUGE Drumpf supporter.

What in the name of hell are you talking about?
My bad. I was replying to SluttyIdioticLoser's post, not yours.

View attachment 78309

I'm not against this.

However....your assertion that this would have stopped the shooter is more left wing ignorance.

He could have easily gone into any ghetto in Orlando...or Tampa or Miami or Jacksonville...and gotten any gun he wanted on the black market. And probably for cheaper too.

I’m curious…what is the address to the black market I keep hearing about?

View attachment 78309

Certainly this guy would have. He planned this, it was no spur of the moment decision, had he been not been able to legally make the purchase of the firearm he wanted, then he would have looked to the black market. If he failed at that, he would have came up with other methods.

View attachment 78309

I'm not against this.

I’m curious…what is the address to the black market I keep hearing about?

Try Chicago, Southside...any bar and ask questions....an hour tops

I don't have much of choice, vote third and it's a wasted vote...vote for the corrupt old bitch and suicide is an option

The only wasted vote is a dishonest one.

Every election cycle pushes us further down the two-evils road to ruin. Every time we fall for it, Absurdity ups the ante.

Forum List

Back