ABC News..Brian Ross says Batman shooter has tea party page.

My first thought was "Did Holder arm this guy too?"

Well, yeah, but you're the kind of douche who will use the picture of a murdered officer to make a cheap political point...

Reminding people that the Attorney General an accomplice in the murder of a US citizen is now a "cheap political ploy"

You Obama Fluffers are fucking priceless

You anti-Obama nuts are pieces of work.

Nobody is responsible for the death of Agent Terry but the drug dealers who shot him.

Otherwise, why not hold the NRA and the Gun industry responsible for the other 9000 gun deaths in this country every year. If we go buy the standard that "failing to stop the transfer of a gun" as guilt, so is "making the gun", "selling the gun" and "weakening gun laws to the point of parody".

So, man, a lot of people killed Agent Terry. BUt I'd blame Wayne LaPeirre more than Eric HOlder.

My first thought was "Did Holder arm this guy too?"

Well, yeah, but you're the kind of douche who will use the picture of a murdered officer to make a cheap political point...

Reminding people that the Attorney General an accomplice in the murder of a US citizen is now a "cheap political ploy"

and clueless

what about all those poor Mexicans killed by those weapons?

Last edited:

Nobody is responsible for the death of Agent Terry but the drug dealers who shot him.

Otherwise, why not hold the NRA and the Gun industry responsible for the other 9000 gun deaths in this country every year. If we go buy the standard that "failing to stop the transfer of a gun" as guilt, so is "making the gun", "selling the gun" and "weakening gun laws to the point of parody".

So, man, a lot of people killed Agent Terry. BUt I'd blame Wayne LaPeirre more than Eric HOlder.
What holder and obama did was arm terrorists in another country without that countries knowledge of the act, and to use that act to gain support for more gun control.

What holder and obama did was arm terrorists in another country without that countries knowledge of the act, and to use that act to gain support for more gun control.

If it worked like they wanted it to...

then blame groups like the NRA and push for more gun control

It always this way with Left
Results don't matter, only their intentions.

Good thing because their results tend to be poor

and clueless

What about them?

Until you guys actually support putting real controls on who can buy weapons in this country, I won't take your crocadile tears for poor Mexicans terribly seriously.

They were desperate and they took a chance. Who is going to criticize ABC?.... NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, Media Matters? Nobody in the liberal media is going to be outraged about the cheap trick ABC tried to pull so they are pretty much in the clear. Years ago before the advent of talk radio and fair and balanced news sources and the independent internet they wouldn't even have to apologize.

To add as well,
a lot in the MSM are just not that smart-
really a "communications degree" of some type?

biased and with a left template to follow

but just not that smart

and clueless

What about them?

Until you guys actually support putting real controls on who can buy weapons in this country, I won't take your crocadile tears for poor Mexicans terribly seriously.

And the left's lack of concern
is so genuine and free from political considerations
:eusa_whistle:

People like Obama and Holder have risen to the top on the backs of sycophants like you. Your agenda has clouded your sense of responsibility and integrity.

People like Obama and Holder have risen to the top on the backs of sycophants like you. Your agenda has clouded your sense of responsibility and integrity.

Not at all.

I'm a pragmatist.

If you have declared gun ownership as a "right" based on the bad misreading of the second amendment (which was actually about militias, not guns), you can't get all upset that the governmetn failed to stop a few guns from crossing the border when you make it so easy for that to happen.

In you opinion, you mean- misreading

SCOTUS

2008 District of Columbia v. Heller
"The Second Amendment guarantees an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home. United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit affirmed."

2010 McDonald v. Chicago
In Heller, we held that the Second Amendment protects the right to possess a handgun in the home for the purpose of self-defense. Unless considerations of stare decisis counsel otherwise, a provision of the Bill of Rights that protects a right that is fundamental from an American perspective applies equally to the Federal Government and the States. We therefore hold that the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment incorporates the Second Amendment right recognized in Heller.

As for "failing" to stop
that is a rather poor attempt to rewrite history

It was a proactive action by the gov't to move arms
across our border, purposely, into the arms of criminals

Yeah, the gov't has the majority of blame there
no matter how much you don't want it to be,,,

Last edited:
Eat a dick California_fatty, no one cares what you bubber shaking triple chin has to say.

Phenomenal retort. Here is an example of the masterful rhetorical skills we've come to treasure from our resident Lefties. Just brilliant. Tells us BL, were you the president of your debating team in college or just the star pupil?

Either way, genius...just genius :eusa_whistle:

Hey, what's a 'bubber'?

It's quite funny when it tries to 'insult' someone and can't even get the insult right. Fucking funny shit, in my opiinion. However will I cope with being called a small glass or plastic container, 'vial'... I may cry about that. Not.

Black Ladle... moron in the making. :lol::lol:

Not at all.

I'm a pragmatist.

If you have declared gun ownership as a "right" based on the bad misreading of the second amendment (which was actually about militias, not guns), you can't get all upset that the governmetn failed to stop a few guns from crossing the border when you make it so easy for that to happen.

Since when does 'pragmatist' mean 'butthurt baby who used to be a conservative until Gingrich got his corrupt ass kicked by Romney'? :lol::lol:

Eat a dick California_fatty, no one cares what you bubber shaking triple chin has to say.

Phenomenal retort. Here is an example of the masterful rhetorical skills we've come to treasure from our resident Lefties. Just brilliant. Tells us BL, were you the president of your debating team in college or just the star pupil?

Either way, genius...just genius :eusa_whistle:

Hey, what's a 'bubber'?

It's quite funny when it tries to 'insult' someone and can't even get the insult right. Fucking funny shit, in my opiinion. However will I cope with being called a small glass or plastic container, 'vial'... I may cry about that. Not.

Black Ladle... moron in the making. :lol::lol:

too funny

BL is another "genius" from the Papa Obama Truth goon squad

Last edited:
Just so.

ABC's Brian Ross reported this morning that there is "a Jim Holmes of Aurora, Colorado, page on the Colorado Tea party site... talking about him joining the Tea Party last year."

"Now, we don't know if this is the same Jim Holmes," Ross cautioned "but it's Jim Holmes of Aurora, Colorado."
Aurora shooting: ABC News draws possible Jim Holmes Tea Party connection - POLITICO.com

I must also note that Brian Ross who maybe of ABC news pleaded not guility..

ST. ALBANS — Four men pleaded not guilty today at Franklin County District Court for their alleged roles in the ongoing case surrounding the death of Christopher Davis, 22.

Brian Ross, 23, Travis Bugbee, 23, Joshua Fortine, 29, and Stephen Wells, 36, all pleaded not guilty, with their defense attorneys arguing for their release.

Ross and Bugbee are charged with the assault and robbery of Davis who was found dead in the St. Albans City swimming pool more than three weeks after the alleged attack. Bugbee also faces an unlawful mischief count.

Death case arrests made | The Saint Albans Messenger

The Jim Holmes of Aurora, Colorado that is a member of the tea party is 51, Jim Holmes Aurora, Colorado the shooter is 22

Good point.
As soon as information trickled out that the shooter was Jim Holmes from Aurora Co, someone at ABC Googled it and up popped the Tea Party Holmes. The obscure College student was below the radar. If the initial information about Holmes had an age, they probably would have realize they had the wrong guy.
But in the rush to be first, ABC screwed up, quickly acknowledged the error and somebody probably got canned

Not at all.

I'm a pragmatist.

They say if you repeat the lie often enough people will start to believe it.

You're a propagandist and a liar, Joe.

As are you. You guys are representative bookends for the extremes.

Not at all.

I'm a pragmatist.

As are you. You guys are representative bookends for the extremes.

Not at all.

I'm a pragmatist.

Yea, everyone who disagrees with you is an 'extremist'. :lol::lol::lol: The word gets bandied about enough to make it meaningless now. Pity, because it's quite an important word... and should be used wisely... but that would be too much to expect from idiots.

Twit.

Forum List

Back