ABC News edits RFK Jr. interview to exclude ‘false claims about the COVID-19 vaccines’

ABC edits RFK Jr when he tells us the truth about the poison jab?

Imagine that:rolleyes:

ABC edits RFK Jr when he tells us the truth about the poison jab?

Imagine that?:rolleyes:
Hats off to those USMBers who first mentioned Hynansky: Vicky's drama of "protecting the labs from the Russians."

We have yet to see the autism-SARS2 report that ABC News is griping about. If they make it disappear, the prisoners can't read it for themselves.

It was none other than myself, MAGA Macho Man who first made the thread on him a while back.
A salute to you! Until we started digging, there was an absolute dead-end between the mu-opioid receptor's similarity, SARS2 spike mutations, and why the CDC curiously changed something already published. So there were likely at least two CDC employees involved: one to post the information they knew nothing about, and the other to correct the first one who did know something about it.

I have a friend who lost his mother to COVID during the lockdowns. He wasn't allowed to see her in the hospital before she died and then the funeral home wouldn't let the family in when she was to be buried. He hasn't been right in the head since.
Strange. I lost a close family member during Covid & attended services at the funeral home & cemetary. Both places were packed with people.

You're full of shit.

Media is wedded to the Covid hoax, they were instrumental in creating and furthering it. They take the nanny state position that they must prevent Their Definition of “misinformation” from being evaluated by us. Commies plain pure and simple.
Awwww. The herd is unhinged because they need Kennedy to blow more smoke up your asses. You thrive on it from Trump & his Fox News goon squad.

Yes but when they specifically mention Trump so much as the reason for skepticism.. and then after Biden won they quickly and recklessly pushed the vaccine as the Lord and Savior to end COVID.. and demonized/censored people for even questioning it.

This is a more a narrative then it is fact. It plays out more like a story. While your opinion is certainly pertinent in a political forum; let's not confuse fact from opinion

Again.. do you think people are stupid? Are you going to try to say the Democrats were acting in good faith and all this timing of their complete 180 was just coincidence?

Again, I need a metric to answer that question. Personally I don't see you claim any more then, at most, a few scattered outliers.

Just cut it out.. you and I know what happened. Come on.. who are you kidding, besides yourself

What happened?

Do you think the vaccine is more deadly then COVID itself?

I am just curious if you are pro Trump vaccine or against the Trump vaccine.

What happened?
The Democrats questioned and discredited the vaccine while Trump was in office bragging about it, then immediately took it on as a means to salvation once Biden won, branding any who questioned it as kooky grandma killers..

They changed their stance because of politics, nothing more. They’re swamp creatures
Do you think the vaccine is more deadly then COVID itself?
I don’t know.
I am just curious if you are pro Trump vaccine or against the Trump vaccine.
I’m for people making the decision if they want to take it or not (the left didn’t allow this freedom of choice).. And if someone doesn’t, I’m absolutely opposed to how Biden, the media, and democrats treated them, and how they pressured jobs to outcast the unvaccinated. Biden ought to feel shame and apologize for what he peddled we now know was incorrect, but he was so divisive and planted so much misinformation in the public.

I don't know anyone who died from covid vaccine. I've asked other and they say the same. No.
Here are two links of people that you may know who died as a result of the vaccine but there are many unknown people who died because of the vaccine but it is not CNN or other media that will talk about it they will not shout it from the rooftops either.

Last edited:
Here are two links of people that you may know who died as a result of the vaccine but there are many unknown people who died because of the vaccine but it is not CNN or other media that will talk about it they will not shout it from the rooftops either.

The Trump vaccine strikes again.

First of all, AstraZeneca "vaccine" is based on a chimpanzee virus from West Africa.

Secondly, Karen Hudson-Samuels report (post #92) does not mention what "vaccine" was given.

Nope. Don't know.

ABC doesn’t report. It decides.

Fortuitously, I don’t trust the main stream media, anyway. Sadly though, some people do.

Awwww. The herd is unhinged because they need Kennedy to blow more smoke up your asses. You thrive on it from Trump & his Fox News goon squad.
Insults absent fact rebuttal-the Lib 101 staple

So where is Hudson-Samuels announced "pending autopsy" report? This dem-controlled media infantile fascism did the same for the Nashville killer-tranny's dead friend: announce a toxicology test, and then not publish anything.

Forum List

Back