ABC 'News' Is Reporting That RFK Will Endorse Trump

This changes things

RFK is getting 4% of the vote nationally. Let's assume half of them will vote for Trump, the other half will stay home.

Trump can now actively call out for their vote to try and grab the other undecided. So he could reap a little more. He can remind them "I used to be an old school Democrat. Probably more closely in the mold of his uncle. Unlike the Democrats and their Establishment friends who didn't even allow this lifelong Democrat on the ballot, wouldn't allow him to debate, wouldn't allow him to have protection until after I was almost killed, we welcome any and everyone who believe in the American Dream. We welcome smart, diverse voices in our Party and I can see some roles that RFK could fill in our administration if we win, but we need your vote!"

All that matters are the swing states. If Trump gains 2 points per state it's a big shift.

No. It doesn't. :auiqs.jpg:
RFK was siphoning votes from Trump. But once he sells out and endorses Trump, quite a few of his followers will just choose not to vote. :)
I don't know how you figure that. Every Poll Shows RFK taking Votes from dims. It's why Trump's lead increased with RFK in the race.

With RFK dropping out and endorsing Trump, it's a big 'get'.

RFK is a dyed-in-the-wool democrat. He doesn't like the current makeup of the disgusting party, but he's True Believer. Always has been. Just that he and the current Crime Family Heads don't get along.

No. It doesn't. :auiqs.jpg:
RFK was siphoning votes from Trump. But once he sells out and endorses Trump, quite a few of his followers will just choose not to vote. :)
Trump is running on sanity. Thats right, Trump. He is telling you what he plans to do. There are no monster agendas. There may be couple of things we all will not like which can be with any President. Not what we saw from Progs with Joe and Kamala after they were installed though.

RFK is getting 4% of the vote nationally. Let's assume half of them will vote for Trump, the other half will stay home.

Trump can now actively call out for their vote to try and grab the other undecided. So he could reap a little more. He can remind them "I used to be an old school Democrat. Probably more closely in the mold of his uncle. Unlike the Democrats and their Establishment friends who didn't even allow this lifelong Democrat on the ballot, wouldn't allow him to debate, wouldn't allow him to have protection until after I was almost killed, we welcome any and everyone who believe in the American Dream. We welcome smart, diverse voices in our Party and I can see some roles that RFK could fill in our administration if we win, but we need your vote!"

All that matters are the swing states. If Trump gains 2 points per state it's a big shift.
RFK was pulling a lot of the…..I don’t want Trump or Biden vote
Most of which is already switched to Harris

The rest of his followers are nutjob conspiracy theorists that would vote Trump anyway

I don't know how you figure that. Every Poll Shows RFK taking Votes from dims. It's why Trump's lead increased with RFK in the race.

With RFK dropping out and endorsing Trump, it's a big 'get'.

RFK is a dyed-in-the-wool democrat. He doesn't like the current makeup of the disgusting party, but he's True Believer. Always has been. Just that he and the current Crime Family Heads don't get along.
RFK is dyed in the wool whack-a-doodle. His own family has pretty much disowned him. He appealed to Trump supporters who were tired of Trump. Rogan comes to mind as Example #1. If RFK sells his followers out, a lot of them will choose not to vote.

Fine with me. :)

Forum List

Back