ABC News Lays Out how Gunman got his Rifle for Colorado Springs Shooting

Incredibly sad, totally unbelievable reasoning. Dude clearly should not be allowed to have a firearm.

Impressive 20/20 hindsight.

What precisely are you proposing which you believe might have prevented this?

That those accused but not convicted of crimes lose their constitutional rights?

Please be specific - thank you.

Because his mother did not cooperate with investigators.

Yes. That needs to be changed. If you're arrested...you should be flagged irregardless of conviction.

He sounds like every gun nut on this board.
Ah - so you believe anyone arrested should lose their constitutional rights...

So much for due process. Can you hate the Constitution more? (Rhetorical). I have no doubt you will prove you can in short order.
Incredible isn't it?

Perhaps those who believe as the OP does should lose their right to vote...

He was arrested.

He was arrested for allegedly having committed a violent crime....and whatdoyouknow...he committed another violent crime 18 months later.
What alleged violent [prior] crime?

Be specific.

Thank you.

"“If they breach, I’ma f***ing blow it to holy hell,” Aldrich can be heard saying about law enforcement. “Go ahead and come on in, boys. Let’s f***ing see it.”
A threat is a "violent crime" per your earlier claim?

Do you beleive anyone who has ever made a threat should lose their constitutional rights?

He's on tape saying he was going to blow up his house if the officers tried to come inside. You're calling that "hearsay and rumors"?
Those who make threats must lose their constitutional rights?

This is your belief?

Because what is passed is often a joke. Like the gunshow loophole for example.... You can buy a complete arsenal no questions asked if you simply go to one of these gun shows instead of a sporting goods store.
Gun legislation is what is a joke.

I recall other shootings where laws were in place that SHOULD have prevented the shooter from obtaining fire arms, but they got them anyway.

Not a word about that, just pass more laws.

So, we should just throw out innocent until proven guilty then?
This appears to be the shocking wish of the OP.

And he votes.

I thus consider him a VERY serious threat to democracy, and hereby red flag him.

By his own standards, he should not be permitted to purchase or own a weapon or potential weapon of any kind, including guns, knives, rocks, motor vehicles, scissors, candlesticks, various and sundry blunt objects, antifreeze, rope and so forth.

Odd how I missed these concerns when a black guy mowed down a parade with a vehicle while out on bail for trying to run someone over. You hypocrites are pathetic. You don't care about people, just your gun grabbing, freedom hating agenda. In fact there are many cases of people out on bail for gun charges that go on to kill. You folks ignore them all, unless it's a protected pet group or scary assault rifle. Pathetic.
Pretty much the thread.

So if the charges were dropped, for example, should we just ignore the crime he was charged with unless he's convicted????

That's kinda' how the law works.

If you were arrested for selling drugs, but not charged, should society still treat you as if you'd been convicted of a crime?

Because that's exactly what you're advocating here...

Yep. The laws need to be tougher as to someone like this new conservative hero being flagged for being arrested; not just flagged for convictions.
OMG what part of if the government doesn't do its job don't you get? Tougher laws are useless and unconstitutional when the government fails

He was arrested.

He was arrested for allegedly having committed a violent crime....and whatdoyouknow...he committed another violent crime 18 months later.
51DD61A3-5B61-44A6-B1CF-3E57D9A71A46.jpeg

Forum List

Back