ABC Panel Erupts Into Chaos After Chris Christie Dismantles the Credibility of Jan. 6 Committee

I looked at both the NPR article, and an ABC article, neither of them present the alleged Trump tweets. Although they make a compelling case, the very fact that none of the media include screen shots of the actual Trump tweets? Or links to them? Strike me as highly suspicious.

It really should make you question their narratives as well.

I even watched the testimony.

Why can't I see those Trump tweets?

I looked at both the NPR article, and an ABC article, neither of them present the alleged Trump tweets. Although they make a compelling case, the very fact that none of the media include screen shots of the actual Trump tweets? Or links to them? Strike me as highly suspicious.

It really should make you question their narratives as well.

I even watched the testimony.

Why can't I see those Trump tweets?
Exactly which tweets are you referring to?

Michael Reagan called him 'Steponallofus' LOL

1665970193578.png

Exactly which tweets are you referring to?
The ones they are referring to in those articles and in the testimony, the ones that make it seem like the whole thing is an alledged coordinated effort that was Trump's brainchild, that they want to pin on Trump.

Simply put, THE EVIDENCE.

Not the media's claim of the EVIDENCE, but THE ACTUAL EVIDENCE.

On top of this, you should know by now, that the Oath Keepers is a federal orchestrated entrapment operation, it always has been. I believe that Proud Boys is a Canadian operation, run for the same purpose.

I am not positive which agency runs Oath Keepers, but if I had to guess, I would say, Army intelligence. The FBI has one too now, they are Patriot Front.

The ones they are referring to in those articles and in the testimony, the one that make it seem like the whole thing is an alledged coordinated effort that was Trump's brainchild, that they want to pin on Trump.

Simple put, THE EVIDENCE.

Not the media's claim of the EVIDENCE, but THE ACTUAL EVIDENCE.

"they hadn't found any evidence of coordination "at that point"."

DropMic.jpg

Your own crooked FBI said otherwise over a year ago.

I am really getting tired of having to post this because brainwashed low information lefty drones just don't wanna get it:

FBI finds scant evidence U.S. Capitol attack was coordinated​

At this stage, you're an absolute embarrassment. So easily manipulated and fooled.

It really is unbelievable how again and again and again you fall for the Establishment line - even though not once have you ever gotten your promised Orange Man perp walk.

It will never happen. Wake up and realize you're being played.
Ask Dotard's GOP lackeys such as Josh Hawley, Lindsey Graham & Kevin McCarthy why they all soiled themselves on Jan. 6 by the time the coup attempt went up in flames.

Forum List

Back