ABC Panel Erupts Into Chaos After Chris Christie Dismantles the Credibility of Jan. 6 Committee

Cassidy Hutchinson is an especially egregious case. Nothing but hearsay.
She is one that should have been tried and convicted of perjury. Not only that but she was prepped by Cheney to do so. You noticed that the Secret Service officers were never called to testify. That is how much of an orchestrated mess the Jan 6 shit show was. Cheney and Hutchison should be in jail for fabrication of false evidence.

You weren't asked for A number.

You were asked for 6.
I have no idea what 6 numbers have to do with the discussion. I said he added to the debt, I showed you by how much....this directly refuted your lie that he shuck the debt

I have no idea what 6 numbers have to do with the discussion. I said he added to the debt, I showed you by how much....this directly refuted your lie that he shuck the debt
Don't kid yourself into believing you have any idea what you're doing.

The following statements are true.

Biden has spent more in his first 2 years than any POTUS before him....this is true for nearly ALL of Biden’s predecessors.

Spending and the deficit have FALLEN under Biden.

This is clear by looking at the numbers you lied about having posted.

That's ONE number.

How do we compare?

Do EXACTLY as you're told.

It will save a lot of time.
ahhhhh, so your participation in here is to be an internet dictator? hahahaahahahahahahhaha cram up your ass you condescending prick!!!!

Forum List

Back