ABC Panel Erupts Into Chaos After Chris Christie Dismantles the Credibility of Jan. 6 Committee

What you imbeciles cannot be made to understand is that EVERYONE at the WH on the 5th, 6th and 7th of January has testified under oath.
wow! you really are confused. Everyone? Everyone? How many people work at the WH? Let's check them all off ok? I know Trump didn't testify. I know the limo driver didn't testify, no one directly working with Trump testified. Everyone? hahahahaahhahahahah. Again, You got ripped off with that master's degree.

Bull Shit!

Only those supporting the democrap narrative were questioned. Most of those were shown liars in short order after their testimonies and yet not one has been prosecuted for lying under oath. How convenient.
You are talking about something you never made an effort to watch.

Why would Grifty's WH counsel do so?

How about his appointees?

Post the name of someone who wasn’t allowed to testify..

wow! you really are confused. Everyone? Everyone? How many people work at the WH? Let's check them all off ok? I know Trump didn't testify. I know the limo driver didn't testify, no one directly working with Trump testified. Everyone? hahahahaahhahahahah. Again, You got ripped off with that master's degree.
Are you continuing to yap about something you have made every effort to avoid understanding?

What's wrong with you?

Yes...the limo driver DID testify.

As did Ornato.

You people are morons.

You are talking about something you never made an effort to watch.

Why would Grifty's WH counsel do so?

How about his appointees?

Post the name of someone who wasn’t allowed to testify..
You can only take so much of a dog and phony show. The whole show was choreographed for TV drama. They hired a damn ABC executive to do it. You really are stupid. OR is it just plain gullible you will believe every lie on TV.

OOOOOO.... name calling.... Thanks for admitting you have no proof of anything and what your spouting is pure BS. Some of us actually watched the dog and phony show, unlike you.
Answer the question...

When you do, your rubeness will be manifest.

Even to you.

need to know who Grifty is?
roy-cohn-sundance-film-opener.png

The guy in the toilet brush hat, in his groomers tow.

Bull Shit!

Only those supporting the democrap narrative were questioned. Most of those were shown liars in short order after their testimonies and yet not one has been prosecuted for lying under oath. How convenient.
Cassidy Hutchinson is an especially egregious case. Nothing but hearsay.

Forum List

Back