🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ABC Uncovers Millions of Payments From Russia To Trump, Campaign Panics

ABC News investigative journalist Brian Ross released a news piece that could end any type of credibility Donald Trump may have left. In this newest report, Ross found Trump’s Russian connections to have a bigger role in his life than he’s lead on. This could be a direct conflict of interest for Trump if he should become elected president in November.

In previous interviews, Trump has continuously denied any serious ties with Russian oligarchs. Those statements have already been proven false several times over, seeing how Trump has been very cozy with Vladimir Putin the past few years. Hillary Clinton has released attack ads trying to expose Trump’s Russian ties in the past. Now Brian Ross talks with people who have had actual connections with Trump, proving his denial is a joke.

Trump is a traitor!

Well, this sounds interesting.
More than likely false, coming from ABC.

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! An international real estate developer has developed real estate in a foreign country.

WHAT A FUCKING SHOCK.

Damn you regressives are desperate.
international real estate developers shouldn't run for president.

Neither should criminal bitches.
You mean someone who has actually been indicted and convicted, right?
Or has a DOJ covering Her hag ass.

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! An international real estate developer has developed real estate in a foreign country.

WHAT A FUCKING SHOCK.

I think the issue is with his statements saying that he doesn't have any business relationships in Russia. When a large part of his campaign is being run on the dishonesty of his opponent and then his dishonesty is uncovered it dampens his credibility which is something that is already subpar
That's a lie. He's said he doesn't have any relationship with the Russian government. Business with Russian businesses isn't the same.
Afraid not, Russia is the biggest organized crime syndicate in history, no one makes a dime unless they are willing to play ball with Putin. There is no dividing line between the private sector and the government there, it is all one single power structure.

WHAT A FUCKING SHOCK.

I think the issue is with his statements saying that he doesn't have any business relationships in Russia. When a large part of his campaign is being run on the dishonesty of his opponent and then his dishonesty is uncovered it dampens his credibility which is something that is already subpar

I guess the distinction between not having currently, and never had, escapes you. When did he say he never had business in Russia?
Many many times, both he and his children made claims that that don't have business ties with Russia... do a simple google search if you want quotes and videos

What has he got going there currently? If you say nothing, then there is no conflict of interest is there?
You are right, we don't currently know his business dealings with Russia as he hasn't released his tax returns with those details. This article outlines pretty clearly what we do know

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...e6-88eb-7dda4e2f2aec_story.html?client=safari

Damn you really are just plain stupid, Trump has said he has done business in Russia and other countries, prove he has current deals going in Russia or STFU.

WHAT A FUCKING SHOCK.

Agreed. But not to worry, there's no convicted felons running. Or do you not know the difference?

I guess the distinction between not having currently, and never had, escapes you. When did he say he never had business in Russia?
Many many times, both he and his children made claims that that don't have business ties with Russia... do a simple google search if you want quotes and videos

What has he got going there currently? If you say nothing, then there is no conflict of interest is there?
You are right, we don't currently know his business dealings with Russia as he hasn't released his tax returns with those details. This article outlines pretty clearly what we do know

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...e6-88eb-7dda4e2f2aec_story.html?client=safari

That's probably the smartest thing I've seen you say

Agreed. But not to worry, there's no convicted felons running.

Only because crony crooks and Chelsea's bio daddy covered up.

Castle Grande - Webb Hubbell claimed he did the work Hillary billed for, and did 2 years
Whitewater - Hubbell and others covered up, so only 12 of 14 partners went to prison, the 2 being Bill and Hillary, who were Sgt. Shultz "I know nothing" partners apparently

WHAT A FUCKING SHOCK.

That's a lie. He's said he doesn't have any relationship with the Russian government. Business with Russian businesses isn't the same.
Did you just make up that quote about the Russian government or are you trying to translate his actual words into something that fits your argument?

Damn you really are just plain stupid, Trump has said he has done business in Russia and other countries, prove he has current deals going in Russia or STFU.
Let me try it this way. If proof came out that he did in fact have deals tied to Russia that he was lying about and hiding then what would you say about that?

What if the reason Benghazi happened was because Hillary and O were funneling arms to ISIS in Syria through Benghazi in accordance with the wishes of their master Mr. Netanyahu??

WHAT A FUCKING SHOCK.

Agreed. But not to worry, there's no convicted felons running. Or do you not know the difference?

Seriously, do you enjoy living in a fucking banana republic where law enforcement decisions are made based on politics and not the law?

ABC News investigative journalist Brian Ross released a news piece that could end any type of credibility Donald Trump may have left. In this newest report, Ross found Trump’s Russian connections to have a bigger role in his life than he’s lead on. This could be a direct conflict of interest for Trump if he should become elected president in November.

In previous interviews, Trump has continuously denied any serious ties with Russian oligarchs. Those statements have already been proven false several times over, seeing how Trump has been very cozy with Vladimir Putin the past few years. Hillary Clinton has released attack ads trying to expose Trump’s Russian ties in the past. Now Brian Ross talks with people who have had actual connections with Trump, proving his denial is a joke.

Trump is a traitor!
You are lying. All Trump did was sell condos, because that's what he does.

Clinton committed treason.

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Last edited:

Let me try it this way. If proof came out that he did in fact have deals tied to Russia that he was lying about and hiding then what would you say about that?

Absolutely nothing unless it violated sanctions against Russia. You do realize that it's not illegal to business in Russia if you comply with the sanctions, right? I don't see you whimpering about your dear leader allowing airlines to do business with the Castro regime. I wonder if maobama owns airline stock.

Absolutely nothing unless it violated sanctions against Russia. You do realize that it's not illegal to business in Russia if you comply with the sanctions, right? I don't see you whimpering about your dear leader allowing airlines to do business with the Castro regime. I wonder if maobama owns airline stock.
I didn't say anything illegal was happening. I said there's issue if Trump is lying, hiding or misrepresenting relationships that could create a significant conflict of interest between our foreign policy and his personal financial gain.

Do you think these questions are fair for us voters to ask and explore?

You say that now, but when it is issues about Hillary, it is 180 degrees the opposite from you, like

"it is just about sex"

"Move on"

"vast right wing conspiracy"

"sexism"

You get all huffy about something you don't even have a clue about, but when your side is busted, there you are tossing cards and insisting it is all the fault of the other side...

You say that now, but when it is issues about Hillary, it is 180 degrees the opposite from you, like

"it is just about sex"

"Move on"

"vast right wing conspiracy"

"sexism"

You get all huffy about something you don't even have a clue about, but when your side is busted, there you are tossing cards and insisting it is all the fault of the other side...
Do I really? You're an idiot. I'm all for accountability on both sides. Although I think it pretty disgusting when the facts are misrepresented which seems to happen with every issue from both parties

you dodge simple questions by trying to flip the script and point out hypocrisy. It shows that you ha e no argument about the issue at hand

It is hard to avoid the conclusion that Trump is too close to Russia when all of these things are taken together. Trump supporters do not care as they like Putin and his style of brutally oppressing the left in his country. It's therefore hard to avoid the conclusion that they would do the same thing here if they had the chance.

Well, yes. The left needs to be oppressed out of existence. Putin does a very good job especially of protecting religious rights.

It's ironic. Russia used to be a Godless people. Now we are and Russia is the protector of Christianity. This might be an indication that all is never lost and there may still be a glimmer of hope that the United States may again be a country of freedom. And not the freedom to be insane either.

So you too have fallen for the KGB-like deception Putin is charming you with. His ruthless KGB Marxist alma mater clung to the philosophy that "religion is the opiate of the people." His opium is very powerful isn't it?
Putin is a Christian like Russia is a Republic.
And both are true. Putin has stopped homosexuals from preying on children. When Pussy Riot stormed a church during services and vandalized the plsce Putin sent them to Siberia. Putin gave sanctuary to American hero Edward Snowden. Putin is fighting the American backed isis terrorists in Syria.

What are our politicians doing? Trying to force little girls into having grown men into their bathrooms and showers.

Trump is a traitor!
ABC? Bad source
They're progressive dick suckers

I'm sure Russia is Trump's sugar daddy...
The source of Trump's income.

It is hard to avoid the conclusion that Trump is too close to Russia when all of these things are taken together. Trump supporters do not care as they like Putin and his style of brutally oppressing the left in his country. It's therefore hard to avoid the conclusion that they would do the same thing here if they had the chance.

Well, yes. The left needs to be oppressed out of existence. Putin does a very good job especially of protecting religious rights.

It's ironic. Russia used to be a Godless people. Now we are and Russia is the protector of Christianity. This might be an indication that all is never lost and there may still be a glimmer of hope that the United States may again be a country of freedom. And not the freedom to be insane either.

So you too have fallen for the KGB-like deception Putin is charming you with. His ruthless KGB Marxist alma mater clung to the philosophy that "religion is the opiate of the people." His opium is very powerful isn't it?
Putin is a Christian like Russia is a Republic.
And both are true. Putin has stopped homosexuals from preying on children. When Pussy Riot stormed a church during services and vandalized the plsce Putin sent them to Siberia. Putin gave sanctuary to American hero Edward Snowden. Putin is fighting the American backed isis terrorists in Syria.

What are our politicians doing? Trying to force little girls into having grown men into their bathrooms and showers.
Got a hard on for Putin do ya?!

Forum List

Back