🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ABC Uncovers Millions of Payments From Russia To Trump, Campaign Panics

What has he got going there currently? If you say nothing, then there is no conflict of interest is there?
You are right, we don't currently know his business dealings with Russia as he hasn't released his tax returns with those details. This article outlines pretty clearly what we do know

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...e6-88eb-7dda4e2f2aec_story.html?client=safari

Damn you really are just plain stupid, Trump has said he has done business in Russia and other countries, prove he has current deals going in Russia or STFU.
Let me try it this way. If proof came out that he did in fact have deals tied to Russia that he was lying about and hiding then what would you say about that?

Absolutely nothing unless it violated sanctions against Russia. You do realize that it's not illegal to business in Russia if you comply with the sanctions, right? I don't see you whimpering about your dear leader allowing airlines to do business with the Castro regime. I wonder if maobama owns airline stock.
I didn't say anything illegal was happening. I said there's issue if Trump is lying, hiding or misrepresenting relationships that could create a significant conflict of interest between our foreign policy and his personal financial gain.

Do you think these questions are fair for us voters to ask and explore?

Sure so long as you ask both candidates, how many of the hildabitches mega contributors have current ties to Russia and China? I bet that's a question you won't ask, because you really don't want to know or care. There's no propaganda value for you in the answer.

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! An international real estate developer has developed real estate in a foreign country.

WHAT A FUCKING SHOCK.

Damn you regressives are desperate.
I think the issue is with his statements saying that he doesn't have any business relationships in Russia. When a large part of his campaign is being run on the dishonesty of his opponent and then his dishonesty is uncovered it dampens his credibility which is something that is already subpar
That's a lie. He's said he doesn't have any relationship with the Russian government. Business with Russian businesses isn't the same.
Afraid not, Russia is the biggest organized crime syndicate in history, no one makes a dime unless they are willing to play ball with Putin. There is no dividing line between the private sector and the government there, it is all one single power structure.
Not bigger than the democratic party.

You are right, we don't currently know his business dealings with Russia as he hasn't released his tax returns with those details. This article outlines pretty clearly what we do know

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...e6-88eb-7dda4e2f2aec_story.html?client=safari

Damn you really are just plain stupid, Trump has said he has done business in Russia and other countries, prove he has current deals going in Russia or STFU.
Let me try it this way. If proof came out that he did in fact have deals tied to Russia that he was lying about and hiding then what would you say about that?

Absolutely nothing unless it violated sanctions against Russia. You do realize that it's not illegal to business in Russia if you comply with the sanctions, right? I don't see you whimpering about your dear leader allowing airlines to do business with the Castro regime. I wonder if maobama owns airline stock.
I didn't say anything illegal was happening. I said there's issue if Trump is lying, hiding or misrepresenting relationships that could create a significant conflict of interest between our foreign policy and his personal financial gain.

Sure so long as you ask both candidates, how many of the hildabitches mega contributors have current ties to Russia and China? I bet that's a question you won't ask, because you really don't want to know or care. There's no propaganda value for you in the answer.
I'm fine with those questions to both candidates and would expect disclosure

It is hard to avoid the conclusion that Trump is too close to Russia when all of these things are taken together. Trump supporters do not care as they like Putin and his style of brutally oppressing the left in his country. It's therefore hard to avoid the conclusion that they would do the same thing here if they had the chance.

Well, yes. The left needs to be oppressed out of existence. Putin does a very good job especially of protecting religious rights.

It's ironic. Russia used to be a Godless people. Now we are and Russia is the protector of Christianity. This might be an indication that all is never lost and there may still be a glimmer of hope that the United States may again be a country of freedom. And not the freedom to be insane either.

So you too have fallen for the KGB-like deception Putin is charming you with. His ruthless KGB Marxist alma mater clung to the philosophy that "religion is the opiate of the people." His opium is very powerful isn't it?
Putin is a Christian like Russia is a Republic.
And both are true. Putin has stopped homosexuals from preying on children. When Pussy Riot stormed a church during services and vandalized the plsce Putin sent them to Siberia. Putin gave sanctuary to American hero Edward Snowden. Putin is fighting the American backed isis terrorists in Syria.

What are our politicians doing? Trying to force little girls into having grown men into their bathrooms and showers.
If you think forced conformity to right wing ideals is so fucking awesome then get over there where there is no pesky constitution to protect those who step out of line. Do this country a favor and go now, you will find the line is not that long to defect to such a fine conservative utopia as Russia.

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! An international real estate developer has developed real estate in a foreign country.

WHAT A FUCKING SHOCK.

I think the issue is with his statements saying that he doesn't have any business relationships in Russia. When a large part of his campaign is being run on the dishonesty of his opponent and then his dishonesty is uncovered it dampens his credibility which is something that is already subpar
That's a lie. He's said he doesn't have any relationship with the Russian government. Business with Russian businesses isn't the same.
Afraid not, Russia is the biggest organized crime syndicate in history, no one makes a dime unless they are willing to play ball with Putin. There is no dividing line between the private sector and the government there, it is all one single power structure.
Then go to Russia and join Putin's war on them, you know anything about hacking networks?

WHAT A FUCKING SHOCK.

Then go to Russia and join Putin's war on them, you know anything about hacking networks?
That would not make me much of a saboteur would it.

Bring Russia here. Preferably to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Have some cossack carry obama and hilly out in chains.

Oh right, you're just not fine with the answers. Trump has admitted previous dealings in Russia, say he doesn't have any now.

Oh right, you're just not fine with the answers. Trump has admitted previous dealings in Russia, say he doesn't have any now.
Which is not against the law. Russia is not the enemy of the American people. It might be the enemy of the left, but so is the American people.

Ok, that's fine... I don't exactly take trump at his word so I'm totally fine with reporters doing more digging.

Ok, that's fine... I don't exactly take trump at his word so I'm totally fine with reporters doing more digging.

And I don't trust the LSM to tell the truth either. Their bias is obvious.

Bring Russia here. Preferably to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Have some cossack carry obama and hilly out in chains.
LOL you cannot be serious. Putin could barely invade the Ukraine much less the entire United States. It's been fun listening to these delusions of Russian superiority but seriously, there is little Putin could do to us in a conventional war.

Bias or no bias facts are facts. If you can't see through the BS opinion stuff in either end then that is your problem. Although I do agree that media bias is extremely annoying

Bias or no bias facts are facts. If you can't see through the BS opinion stuff in either end then that is your problem. Although I do agree that media bias is extremely annoying

The facts are they reported Trump once had business dealings in Russia, which he already said. END OF FACTS Other implications are pure propaganda, theirs and yours.

The facts are they reported Trump once had business dealings in Russia, which he already said. END OF FACTS Other implications are pure propaganda, theirs and yours.
Dude, I've already provided links to both trump quotes and information that suggests otherwise. If you want to ignore details and regurgitated distorted facts to make yourself sound like you have a strong argument then go ahead but your not fooling anybody.

LOL you cannot be serious. Putin could barely invade the Ukraine much less the entire United States. It's been fun listening to these delusions of Russian superiority but seriously, there is little Putin could do to us in a conventional war.
Putin would have total control in a conventional war. This is the United States under democrats. We would do nothing to stop him or anyone. No more war, remember. No more war. Legalize drugs, put the military in dresses and kotex for all male personnel. Close and bar the chapels. Pay attention to Russians ? Not important.

No more body bags, no more flag draped coffins. It's for the glory of obama.

WHAT A FUCKING SHOCK.

Now try saying that again replacing real estate developer with President of the United States.

Did ANYONE beside me, look it up to see what Brian Ross had to REALLY say?

Nothing. This is the only place where this breaking news exists which is what Matthew always does.
Matthew has jumped the shark this year. Surprisingly we've not heard his usual stupid memes of INFRASTRUCTURE!!!!

I read the report - Trump was engaged in business regarding the sale of Condos in Russia. The money involved was not connected to the Russian Government but Russian businessmen.

Trump is heavily into real estate internationally...this is nothing more than the All-In Media and Hillary trying to make this sonething that it is not.

There is little difference between Trump engaged in business collecting millins from Russian businessmen than Hillary using the State Dept as a branch of the Clinton Foundation, taking hundreds of millions from Soros and Foreign nations, and her reusing to stop unless she wins the WH.

Dude, I've already provided links to both trump quotes and information that suggests otherwise. If you want to ignore details and regurgitated distorted facts to make yourself sound like you have a strong argument then go ahead but your not fooling anybody.

I read you links, the only successful deal Trump had in Russia was staging the Mis Universe pageant there. So far all of his real estate deals haven't come to fruition. He's plainly stated he has no current investments there. On the other hand wild willie got paid 10 million for speeches by a Canadian hedge fund that facilitated Russia companies buying 20% of US uranium reserves while his wife was sec of state and had to approve the deal. So how about we talk about REAL conflicts instead of the ones in you head.

Forum List

Back