🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ABC Uncovers Millions of Payments From Russia To Trump, Campaign Panics

It is hard to avoid the conclusion that Trump is too close to Russia when all of these things are taken together. Trump supporters do not care as they like Putin and his style of brutally oppressing the left in his country. It's therefore hard to avoid the conclusion that they would do the same thing here if they had the chance.

Well, yes. The left needs to be oppressed out of existence. Putin does a very good job especially of protecting religious rights.

It's ironic. Russia used to be a Godless people. Now we are and Russia is the protector of Christianity. This might be an indication that all is never lost and there may still be a glimmer of hope that the United States may again be a country of freedom. And not the freedom to be insane either.

So you too have fallen for the KGB-like deception Putin is charming you with. His ruthless KGB Marxist alma mater clung to the philosophy that "religion is the opiate of the people." His opium is very powerful isn't it?

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! An international real estate developer has developed real estate in a foreign country.

WHAT A FUCKING SHOCK.

Damn you regressives are desperate.
I think the issue is with his statements saying that he doesn't have any business relationships in Russia. When a large part of his campaign is being run on the dishonesty of his opponent and then his dishonesty is uncovered it dampens his credibility which is something that is already subpar

I guess the distinction between not having currently, and never had, escapes you. When did he say he never had business in Russia?

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! An international real estate developer has developed real estate in a foreign country.

WHAT A FUCKING SHOCK.

I think the issue is with his statements saying that he doesn't have any business relationships in Russia. When a large part of his campaign is being run on the dishonesty of his opponent and then his dishonesty is uncovered it dampens his credibility which is something that is already subpar

I guess the distinction between not having currently, and never had, escapes you. When did he say he never had business in Russia?
Many many times, both he and his children made claims that that don't have business ties with Russia... do a simple google search if you want quotes and videos

He isn't hiding it. Were you outraged when Hillary was hiding her subpoenaed billing records in the residence of the White House?

It is hard to avoid the conclusion that Trump is too close to Russia when all of these things are taken together. Trump supporters do not care as they like Putin and his style of brutally oppressing the left in his country. It's therefore hard to avoid the conclusion that they would do the same thing here if they had the chance.

Well, yes. The left needs to be oppressed out of existence. Putin does a very good job especially of protecting religious rights.

It's ironic. Russia used to be a Godless people. Now we are and Russia is the protector of Christianity. This might be an indication that all is never lost and there may still be a glimmer of hope that the United States may again be a country of freedom. And not the freedom to be insane either.

So you too have fallen for the KGB-like deception Putin is charming you with. His ruthless KGB Marxist alma mater clung to the philosophy that "religion is the opiate of the people." His opium is very powerful isn't it?
Putin is a Christian like Russia is a Republic.

WHAT A FUCKING SHOCK.

When did he had not done business in Russia? Many US corporations are there. Dumbfuck.

You liberals prove every day why you support what you do, you're ignorant, arrogant and spiteful.

WHAT A FUCKING SHOCK.

Many many times, both he and his children made claims that that don't have business ties with Russia... do a simple google search if you want quotes and videos

What has he got going there currently? If you say nothing, then there is no conflict of interest is there?

WHAT A FUCKING SHOCK.

What has he got going there currently? If you say nothing, then there is no conflict of interest is there?
You are right, we don't currently know his business dealings with Russia as he hasn't released his tax returns with those details. This article outlines pretty clearly what we do know

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...e6-88eb-7dda4e2f2aec_story.html?client=safari

"Glaring" conflict of interest my ass.

Trump is a global investor. Hillary has investments all over the world too, including in ISRAEL, and I'm certain that doesn't bother your taxpayer funded rear end at all...

WHAT A FUCKING SHOCK.

When did he had not done business in Russia? Many US corporations are there. Dumbfuck.

You liberals prove every day why you support what you do, you're ignorant, arrogant and spiteful.
Ignorant is not finding Trump's seeming admiration of Putin alarming even as Putin seems to be doing his damnedest to restart the cold war for no reason other than to exercise even more totalitarian control of his country. Taken alone his Russian business ties mean little but put that together with his puzzling attitude towards Russia and Putin and we have the appearance of a too close relationship with a power that sees us as an enemy.

WHAT A FUCKING SHOCK.

That's a lie. He's said he doesn't have any relationship with the Russian government. Business with Russian businesses isn't the same.

WHAT A FUCKING SHOCK.

That is what elections are for. Let the American people decide if we want a man with vested interests in an enemy state to be our president!

Oh Matthew wake up sugarplum...

upload_2016-10-9_16-44-4.png

WHAT A FUCKING SHOCK.

That's a lie. He's said he doesn't have any relationship with the Russian government. Business with Russian businesses isn't the same.
In a prima facie dictatorship? Really? What are you smoking?

Forum List

Back