Abe Lincoln Used the "N" Word and other racist Language very very Frequently

Silly little pissants, trying to examine the people of the 19th Century, using the lens of the 21st...

In his masterpiece Forced into Glory: Abraham Lincoln’s White Dream, the author states that he scoured Lincoln’s Collected Works and demonstrates that he used the N-word about as frequently as your modern-day "gangster rapper" does.

Bennett also describes how this has all been covered up by the Lincoln Cult. Despite the hundreds of examples that are right there in black and white in Lincoln’s own speeches,
Are your parents everything you think they should be? Go set a watchman.

OK, ARE YOU THEN READY TO ADMIT THAT LINCOLN WAS THE WORST DOMESTIC TERRORIST IN OUR NATION'S HISTORY? THAT THE OPPORTUNIST USED THE ABOLITION OF SLAVERY AS AN AFTERTHOUGHT?

why would anyone admit bullshit revisionist history like that?

BECAUSE IS TRUE.

JUST BULLSHIT REVISIONIST HISTORY

photo-e1357088415393.jpg

Map showing the areas where slaves were immediately freed because of the Emancipation Proclamation- in red.

Slaves in the areas in pink were emancipated because the Emancipation Proclamation by the end of the war.

Seems this guy is ungrateful to the man who freed the slaves. What is he hoping to accomplish? Haven't they accomplished enough getting rid of the Confederate Flag? What's next on his radical agenda?

Seems this guy is ungrateful to the man who freed the slaves. What is he hoping to accomplish? Haven't they accomplished enough getting rid of the Confederate Flag? What's next on his radical agenda?

Why, one would ask, is such a distinguished African-American journalist so incensed over the Lincoln myth? It is because of his twenty years of painstaking research, resulting in this book, that proves, among other things, what a vulgar racist Lincoln was. Bennett provides quote after quote of Lincoln’s own words, habitually using the N-word so much that people in Washington thought he was weirdly consumed by his racism. Bennett tells of first-hand accounts by some of Lincoln’s generals of how they left a meeting with him during a crisis in the war in which the president spent most of his time in the meeting telling off-color "darkie" jokes (Lincoln’s language). General James Wadsworth, for example, was "shocked by the racism in the Lincoln White House."

Well, it seems the left is intent on dragging down ALL of our historical heroes.

This kind of thing happens in Communist countries, but I never thought it would happen here.

Well, it seems the left is intent on dragging down ALL of our historical heroes.

This kind of thing happens in Communist countries, but I never thought it would happen here.

This kind of thing happens when people are blind , but I never thought that people would intentionally blind themselves to the truth:

Lincoln not only talked like a white supremacist; as a state legislator he supported myriad laws and regulations in Illinois that deprived the small number of free blacks in the state of any semblance of citizenship. Bennett gives us chapter and verse of how he supported a law that "kept pure from contamination" the electoral franchise by prohibiting "the admission of colored votes." He supported the notorious Illinois Black Codes that made it all but impossible for free blacks to earn a living; and he was a "manager" of the Illinois Colonization Society that sought to use state tax revenues to deport blacks out of the state. He also supported the 1848 amendment to the Illinois constitution that prohibited the immigration of blacks into the state. As president, he vigorously supported the Fugitive Slave Act that forced Northerners to hunt down runaway slaves and return them to slavery for a bounty. Lincoln knew that this law had led to the kidnapping of an untold number of free blacks who were thrown into slavery."

We also know that Obama has a dark past, like his covering up of where he was truly born, his college transcripts, the Communist influence of his grandmother, and his formative years listening to racist Reverend Wright, and Communist terrorist Bill Ayers. But I am sure the OP will choose to ignore all this since Obama is a liberal Democrat.

We also know that Obama has a dark past, like his covering up of where he was truly born, his college transcripts, the Communist influence of his grandmother, and his formative years listening to racist Reverend Wright, and Communist terrorist Bill Ayers. But I am sure the OP will choose to ignore all this since Obama is a liberal Democrat.

YOU ARE RELATIVELY NEW HERE. SO LET ME MAKE CRYSTAL CLEAR THAT MY ONLY ALLEGIANCE IS TO THE CONSTITUTION (1787), CAPITALISM AND FREE ENTERPRISE.

I WILL REJECT ANYONE WHO DOES NOT ADHERE TO THOSE PRINCIPLES

Every man who ever elected President has dark secrets.

For example, Obama was once a well-known member of Chicago's gay community. He liked to frequent Chicago's bath houses, and had a preference for older white men. A Google search revealed the following numerous articles, proving this is not some lone guy making these allegations:

Google

YOU ARE RELATIVELY NEW HERE. SO LET ME MAKE CRYSTAL CLEAR THAT MY ONLY ALLEGIANCE IS TO THE CONSTITUTION (1787), CAPITALISM AND FREE ENTERPRISE.

I've been posting on this forum for more than a year, so I hardly some newbie who doesn't know my way around the forum.

I've been posting on this forum for more than a year, so I hardly some newbie who doesn't know my way around the forum.

Exactly.

You come across as some newbie who doesn't know his way around the forum.

What is going on with all the Lincoln bashing? Why are people so upset that slavery was abolished under his leadership. States' Rights? Planning the next secession?

Exactly.

You come off as an arrogant asshole, but I didn't say it, because I'm polite as much as I can be.

What is going on with all the Lincoln bashing? Why are people so upset that slavery was abolished under his leadership. States' Rights? Planning the next secession?

Afro-American author Lerone Bennett, Jr., wanted to show that Lincoln was a fraudster.

Neither him nor I support slavery, so don't change the topic.

Exactly.

You come off as an arrogant asshole, but I didn't say it, because I'm polite as much as I can be.

YES INDEED.

BECAUSE MY POSITIONS ARE IRREFUTABLE AND IRREBUTABLE , MY OPPONENTS REFER TO ME AS AN ARROGANT ASSHOLE.

C'est la vie.

CAPITALISM

As you demonstrate by posting only in Capitals......LOL

Exactly.

YES INDEED.

BECAUSE MY POSITIONS ARE IRREFUTABLE AND IRREBUTABLE , MY OPPONENTS REFER TO ME AS AN ARROGANT ASSHOLE.

C'est la vie.

So everyone calls you an arrogant asshole

I called you an arrogant asshole, because you thought you could talk down to me because you've been on this thread longer than I have.

The recent attacks on the Confederate Flag, Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Jackson, and now even Lincoln is a Communistic effort to destroy all American history and replace it with a statist mindset where there is no history, only an eternal now.

The book 1984 predicted this. The main character's job was to destroy or alter history to comply with Big Brother's most recent party line.

You are doing the same with your attempt to eliminate the Confederacy, Confederate heroes, the Founding Fathers, and now even Lincoln from America's past.

Afro-American author Lerone Bennett, Jr., wanted to show that Lincoln was a fraudster.

Neither him nor I support slavery, so don't change the topic.

Yes or no:
Did the Emancipation Proclamation by Abraham Lincoln result in the immediate freeing of thousands of black slaves?

Did the Emancipation Proclamation by Abraham Lincoln result in the emancipation of the majority of the black slaves within the United States(and yes, I include the Confederate states)

Did Abraham Lincoln actively promote the passage of the 13th Amendment, which resulted in the emancipation of the remaining black slaves in the United States?

Forum List

Back