Abe Lincoln Used the "N" Word and other racist Language very very Frequently

images

In his masterpiece Forced into Glory: Abraham Lincoln’s White Dream, the author states that he scoured Lincoln’s Collected Works and demonstrates that he used the N-word about as frequently as your modern-day "gangster rapper" does.

Bennett also describes how this has all been covered up by the Lincoln Cult. Despite the hundreds of examples that are right there in black and white in Lincoln’s own speeches,

Lincoln Cult??

op-sucks.jpg

YOU DID NOT PROVIDE ONE SINGLE FACT TO REBUT OR REFUTE MY POSITION.

MERELY A FAKE NEWSPAPER HEADLINE IN WHICH YOU USE PARAPRAXIS TO EXPRESS YOUR WISH TO SUCK MY ROD.

WELL NOT IN MY LIFETIME.

I didn't have to use the zoom feature to read your post. Was a nice change but scrolling right to reveal each letter was pretty annoying

You can't fight a war against Christmas, lose, and then claim the war never happened.

I remember well when it was very hard to find any business who was brave enough to say "Merry Christmas" as a banner in a store, or printed on a Christmas card. I remember the governor who refused to call a Christmas tree a Christmas tree.

My memory cannot be erased by your lies.

images

In his masterpiece Forced into Glory: Abraham Lincoln’s White Dream, the author states that he scoured Lincoln’s Collected Works and demonstrates that he used the N-word about as frequently as your modern-day "gangster rapper" does.

Bennett also describes how this has all been covered up by the Lincoln Cult. Despite the hundreds of examples that are right there in black and white in Lincoln’s own speeches,

Lincoln Cult??

op-sucks.jpg

YOU DID NOT PROVIDE ONE SINGLE FACT TO REBUT OR REFUTE MY POSITION.

MERELY A FAKE NEWSPAPER HEADLINE IN WHICH YOU USE PARAPRAXIS TO EXPRESS YOUR WISH TO SUCK MY ROD.

WELL NOT IN MY LIFETIME.

I didn't have to use the zoom feature to read your post. Was a nice change but scrolling right to reveal each letter was pretty annoying

Annoying?

Every black Americans owes a debt of gratitude to Abraham Lincoln, and all the hundreds of thousands of men who died, to give them their freedom from slavery.

You can't fight a war against Christmas, lose, and then claim the war never happened.

I remember well when it was very hard to find any business who was brave enough to say "Merry Christmas" as a banner in a store, or printed on a Christmas card. I remember the governor who refused to call a Christmas tree a Christmas tree.

You seem to be losing it-even worse than usual. Who do you think you are talking to- or are you talking to yourself?

But let me wish you a very early Merry Christmas to you- you seem to have a lot of humbug spirit and need the lift.

Every black Americans owes a debt of gratitude to Abraham Lincoln, and all the hundreds of thousands of men who died, to give them their freedom from slavery.

Wow......

Okay- first of all- why would 'every black American' owe a debt of gratitude- why would say Harry Belafonte or Sidney Poitier? There are many African Americans who have no slave ancestors.

We all owe a gratitude- every American owes a debt of gratitude that Abraham Lincoln was responsible for ending the institution of slavery in the United States. Every single American.

You seem to be losing it-even worse than usual. Who do you think you are talking to- or are you talking to yourself?

But let me wish you a very early Merry Christmas to you- you seem to have a lot of humbug spirit and need the lift.
The thing that Communists, Islamic fundamentalists, and liberals have in common is that they teach their followers to lie about everything, including their own intentions. They will even deny what is absolutely is true and proven.

I remember debating Communists while I was in college. They had a method to their madness, deny, deny, deny. Bill Clinton also took this approach when he lied about what happened between him and Monica Lewinsky. Hillary went on TV and denied what Bill was doing, and called it all "part of a vast right-wing conspiracy."

The thing that Communists, Islamic fundamentalists, and liberals have in common is that they teach their followers to lie about everything, including their own intentions. They will even deny what is absolutely is true and proven.

I remember debating Communists while I was in college. They had a method to their madness, deny, deny, deny. Bill Clinton also took this approach when he lied about what happened between him and Monica Lewinsky. Hillary went on TV and denied what Bill was doing, and called it all "part of a vast right-wing conspiracy."

You are babbling again.

But let me wish you a very early Merry Christmas- you seem to be consumed with humbug.

Wow......

Okay- first of all- why would 'every black American' owe a debt of gratitude- why would say Harry Belafonte or Sidney Poitier? There are many African Americans who have no slave ancestors.

We all owe a gratitude- every American owes a debt of gratitude that Abraham Lincoln was responsible for ending the institution of slavery in the United States. Every single American.
We can all be grateful that the Democrats were not in control when the Southern states seceeded. The Democrats wanted to negotiate a peace with the South, which would have included letting the Southern states to go on their way.

Wow......

We can all be grateful that the Democrats were not in control when the Southern states seceeded. The Democrats wanted to negotiate a peace with the South, which would have included letting the Southern states to go on their way.

The Confederacy essentially was all Democratic. The Republican Party of the era was a party that promoted radical political change in the United States- which the reason the Slave states seceded. If the Democrats were in control- the Confederate States would not have seceded.

IN A NUTSHELL , APE LINCOLN REJECTED THE CLAIM THAT HE WAS AN ABOLITIONIST.

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT HE SUPPORTED THE 13th AMENDMENT PRIOR TO THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE WAR.

THE LINCOLN PERSONA IS A FRAUD

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincoln–Douglas_debates
Before the debate at Charleston, Democrats held up a banner that read "Negro equality" with a picture of a white man, a negro woman and a mulatto child.[24] At this debate Lincoln went further than before in denying the charge that he was an abolitionist, saying that:

I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And in as much as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything. I do not understand that because I do not want a negro woman for a slave I must necessarily want her for a wife. My understanding is that I can just let her alone.[25]

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT HE SUPPORTED THE 13th AMENDMENT PRIOR TO THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE WAR.

Abraham Lincoln was not an abolitionist- yet he ended up abolishing slavery- odd eh?

He didn't support the 13th Amendment prior to the war- because the 13th Amendment didn't exist then.

But if you mean- he didn't support the ideal of the 13th Amendment before the war- almost certainly true- the experiences of the war led him to support the 13th Amendment and help push through the legislation

Lincoln at the beginning of the war was in favor of compensated emancipation- the Confederacy rejected that and lost all of their human property.

Some people still object to the actions of Lincoln that resulted in the end of slavery in the United States.

Abraham Lincoln was not an abolitionist- yet he ended up abolishing slavery- odd eh?

He didn't support the 13th Amendment prior to the war- because the 13th Amendment didn't exist then.

But if you mean- he didn't support the ideal of the 13th Amendment before the war- almost certainly true- the experiences of the war led him to support the 13th Amendment and help push through the legislation

Lincoln at the beginning of the war was in favor of compensated emancipation- the Confederacy rejected that and lost all of their human property.

Some people still object to the actions of Lincoln that resulted in the end of slavery in the United States.

THE ABOLITION OF SLAVERY , WHILE IDEAL, WAS AN UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCE.OF LINCOLN'S ACTIONS.

Forum List

Back