ABNORMALS at it again! Shots Fired into GOP Campaign Office in Florida

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
I’ll be anxiously awaiting CNN and MSNBC to report this news..nah who am I fooling, they wont!

At least four shots were fired into a Republican campaign satellite office in Volusia County, Fla. on Sunday, police announced after a campaign volunteer reported the shooting Monday morning.

No one was injured in the shooting, which broke the front windows and displaced drywall inside the office, South Daytona police captain Mark Cheatham told the Orlando Sentinel. There were no eyewitnesses, but police are seeking surveillance footage to try and determine who is responsible.

Read more at nationalreview.com ...

I’ll be anxiously awaiting CNN and MSNBC to report this news..nah who am I fooling, they wont!

At least four shots were fired into a Republican campaign satellite office in Volusia County, Fla. on Sunday, police announced after a campaign volunteer reported the shooting Monday morning.

No one was injured in the shooting, which broke the front windows and displaced drywall inside the office, South Daytona police captain Mark Cheatham told the Orlando Sentinel. There were no eyewitnesses, but police are seeking surveillance footage to try and determine who is responsible.

Read more at nationalreview.com ...
Shootings are a way to intimidate, threaten and cause fear.

Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death.
Hitler 1942

Forum List

Back