Aboard USS Iowa, Trump Holds Fundraiser For Fake Veterans Group Which Is Really Just One Guy

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Rachel Maddow: ā€˜Veteransā€™ groupā€™ fundraising off Trump speech is really one guy in S. Dakota

And the fun part of this is that it is Rachel Maddow who exposed it:

Trumpā€™s appearance aboard the USS Iowa, she explained, was an event benefiting Veterans for a Strong America, with tickets ranging between $100 and $1,000.

However, Maddow said, the Federal Election Commission filings for the groupā€™s PAC reveal that, besides having only $30 cash in hand and $318 in debts, the organizationā€™s only member is founder Joel Arends.

ā€œDonald Trump was not in the military, but he did use a pretty military backdrop tonight to raise money for a non-existent veteransā€™ group, which endorsed him formally as part of his introduction ā€” and he said they have hundreds of thousands of members,ā€ she said. ā€œAnd they donā€™t. And so the whole thing is fake.ā€

This is Joel Arend's VETERANS FOR A STRONG AMERICA website:

http://www.veteransforastrongamerica.org/

And the info over the PAC itself:

Veterans for a Strong America Summary | OpenSecrets

2015-09-016 Veterans for a Strong America lol.png

So, let me get this straight. Trump does a 13 minute publicity stunt on board a mothballed battle cruiser for a group that has exactly ONE member.

This is fun.

Rachel Maddow: ā€˜Veteransā€™ groupā€™ fundraising off Trump speech is really one guy in S. Dakota

And the fun part of this is that it is Rachel Maddow who exposed it:

Trumpā€™s appearance aboard the USS Iowa, she explained, was an event benefiting Veterans for a Strong America, with tickets ranging between $100 and $1,000.

However, Maddow said, the Federal Election Commission filings for the groupā€™s PAC reveal that, besides having only $30 cash in hand and $318 in debts, the organizationā€™s only member is founder Joel Arends.

ā€œDonald Trump was not in the military, but he did use a pretty military backdrop tonight to raise money for a non-existent veteransā€™ group, which endorsed him formally as part of his introduction ā€” and he said they have hundreds of thousands of members,ā€ she said. ā€œAnd they donā€™t. And so the whole thing is fake.ā€

This is Joel Arend's VETERANS FOR A STRONG AMERICA website:

http://www.veteransforastrongamerica.org/

And the info over the PAC itself:

Veterans for a Strong America Summary | OpenSecrets

View attachment 50290

So, let me get this straight. Trump does a 13 minute publicity stunt on board a mothballed battle cruiser for a group that has exactly ONE member.

This is fun.
Well the guy did stay at a holiday express that night
trump.jpg

Movements START with one person willing to stand up and speak.
Now as to COMPARING charity's how much has the ESTABLISHED Clinton Foundation paid out?

OR we CAN compare this way.... What Veterans group has Hillary come out and supported in a public speech?

The USS Iowa, where the NIS tried to frame a dead sailor for the mechanical failure that killed him and several others in one of the gun turrets because they didn't want to admit that the gunpowder packets were out-dated.

Damn Stats you LIED anyway. It's NOT a one man charity. It's a PAC..
2015-09-016-veterans-for-a-strong-america-lol-png.50290

It's right on the document YOU posted. So I guess now we are comparing PACS. Alright, *grins*

The USS Iowa was not a cruiser, it was a battleship, there is a huge difference. Good grief

• Banned

It's right on the document YOU posted. So I guess now we are comparing PACS. Alright, *grins*
Uhh, you lose. It's a 1 man PAC. You do realize that a PAC is a group, right? They usually have more than one person.

Lol...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Here're the numbers for the Super PAC for the 2012 Presidential election:

nzzvd.jpg

Uhh, you lose. It's a 1 man PAC. You do realize that a PAC is a group, right? They usually have more than one person.

Lol...

Well the ONLY reason a Hillary PAC has more then one person leading is they have so much ILLEGAL money to launder from overseas.

Lol...

Well the ONLY reason a Hillary PAC has more then one person leading is they have so much ILLEGAL money to launder from overseas.

Thank you for admitting you are stupid. That saves us some work.

Carry on.

The USS Iowa was not a cruiser, it was a battleship, there is a huge difference. Good grief
Uhm, no, you stupid ****.

The terms battleship and battle cruiser should be interchangeable. Prove me wrong, ****.

Two different class ships, dope. Definitely not interchangeable.

A battlecruiser, or battle cruiser, was a large capital ship built in the first half of the 20th century. They were similar in size and cost to a battleship, and typically carried the same kind of heavy guns, but generally carried less armour and were faster.
Battlecruiser - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The terms battleship and battle cruiser should be interchangeable. Prove me wrong, ****.

THIS is a battle ship;;
Battleship-Movie-Download.jpg

THIS is a cruiser and NO they do NOT interchange.
USS_Gettsyburg_(CG-64).jpg

SEE the difference PIN HEAD?

A battlecruiser, or battle cruiser, was a large capital ship built in the first half of the 20th century. They were similar in size and cost to a battleship, and typically carried the same kind of heavy guns, but generally carried less armour and were faster.

LOL.....

LOL.....
Even g5000 nailed YOU for your lie. AND once Again Stats gets nailed for NOT knowing what he is running HIS mouth about.
Tip of the hat to g5000

You're an idiot, a cruiser and a battleship are two different types of ships.

Forum List

Back