'Abortion' and religious strawmen

:eusa_eh::lol:

Positive eugenics works and the principle has been practiced for thousands of years in regards to domesticated animals

But aren't you the one arguing that humans and animals are not equal? You now propose we breed ourselves selectively like cattle?

Last edited:
:eusa_eh::lol:

Positive eugenics works and the principle has been practiced for thousands of years in regards to domesticated animals

But aren't you the one arguing that humans and animals are not equal? You now propose we breed ourselves selectively like cattle?

So you contend that you are less than a dog and your children would be lower than oxen?

It is the two of you who have been making eugenic determinations regarding whose life you deem to have less value than the convenience of another person.

oh, and ravi... answer the question

i thought it was the individual that made this choice, not ravi or anyone else?

So you contend that you are less than a dog and your children would be lower than oxen?

:confused: no idea where that came from.
Answer the question. Are you less than a dog? Would you children be of less consequence or importance to you than a chicken?

i thought it was the individual that made this choice, not ravi or anyone else?

Ravi already said that human life > convenience, and then cited the failure of anarchy as reason that the 'right' to kill your unborn child is must be protected in order to defend life

But don't expect an answer, he's ignored several thoughtful questions throughout this thread and he's ignored anything that pointed out his hypocrisy.
I've ignored nothing. it is you who has refused to answer several questions the entire time

JB, you yourself treat the lives of sentient beings differently, so stop being a hypocrite and criticising others for the same thing.

:lol:

The morons don't even know what fascism is

:lol:
you obviously don't either.
"Fascists believe that nations and/or races are in perpetual conflict whereby only the strong can survive by being healthy"
"Fascist movements commonly follow the social Darwinist view that in order for nations and races to survive in a world defined by perpetual national and racial conflict, nations and races must purge themselves of socially and biologically weak or degenerate people while simultaneously promoting the creation of strong people."

Fascism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Positive eugenics used education, tax incentives, and childbirth stipends to encourage procreation among fit people. Education would convince fit parents to have more children, out of a desire to increase the common good. Lower taxes on larger families and the provision of a small birth payment for each "eugenic" child would provide further inducements"

eugenics: Definition from Answers.com

Fascism derives from the Roman Fascst and refers to a specific ideology and form of government.

Also, to 'purge themselves of socially and biologically weak or degenerate people' is negative eugenics

do try to keep up

Answer the question. Are you less than a dog? Would you children be of less consequence or importance to you than a chicken?
Less than a dog in what sense?
I can be a bitch sometimes. :lol:

My children would be of more consequence to me because they are my children, not because of what species they are.

You're still not making any sense to me.

Negative eugenics includes the American eugenics of the 1920's and the German system, under hitler, which was based upon the American model, which is a social policy of forced sterilization, murder, etc

Positive Eugenics adds conscious and intelligent guidance to the natural drive to find the best mate in order to increase the fitness of one's own children

Fascism derives from the Roman Fascst and refers to a specific ideology and form of government.

Also, to 'purge themselves of socially and biologically weak or degenerate people' is negative eugenics

do try to keep up
while promoting the strong to reproduce which is postive eugenics. Why don't you try to keep up!

Less than a dog in what sense?
I can be a bitch sometimes. :lol:

My children would be of more consequence to me because they are my children, not because of what species they are.

You're still not making any sense to me.

If your children would be of more consequence to you than a chicken, then why would you oppose choosing the best partner to have a child with and controlling the neonatal environment, diet, or other factors to improve your child's health?

Do you also oppose breeding the healthiest chickens and cows, so that we eat good, clean meat and not thin and sick animals? Do you object to selectively choosing the best corn and other domesticated plants to reproduce so we might have larger, juicer melons and a more bountiful harvest?

If your children would be of more consequence to you than a chicken, then why would you oppose choosing the best partner to have a child with and controlling the neonatal environment, diet, or other factors to improve your child's health?
I never said I opposed any such thing. You're putting words in my mouth. Eugenics is a very broad term. Some of what might be called eugenics I agree with. I also agree that eugenics has been going on for thousands years. Sometimes with legitimate benefits to mankind and sometimes without. It's dangerous when in the wrong hands. However my pro choice stance has nothing to do with eugenics and everything to do with civil rights.
Do you also oppose breeding the healthiest chickens and cows, so that we eat good, clean meat and not thin and sick animals? Do you object to selectively choosing the best corn and other domesticated plants to reproduce so we might have larger, juicer melons and a more bountiful harvest?
FYI We don't eat good clean meat nor do we eat more nutritious melons. (If we are eating from what is sold in most supermarkets.) Agribusiness uses eugenics to produce money making not healthy animals and crops. But that's another topic.

Luissa's fucking stupid. It said in the words you yourself quoted that positive and negative eugenics are two different things, you twit.

you are fucking retard!

"simultaneously promoting the creation of strong people"
Fascism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Positive eugenics used education, tax incentives, and childbirth stipends to encourage procreation among fit people."
eugenics: Definition from Answers.com

And if you weren't such a fucking retard you would know that most fascist used postive and negative eugenics. While trying to wipe out the lesser class(negative eugenics), they would give the stronger incentives to reproduce to make a stronger class(postive eugenics).
Trust me it is not hard to see that you are trying to cover up your own stupidity by not responding to my post in any factual manner but instead use insults because you have no leg to stand on. maybe you should take a history class on fascism, it might help you understand your own kind a little bit.

Last edited:
I've ignored no intelligent response and I have refuted you and manifold both.

The Luissa showed up to show us how stupid she is.
actually I just proved that you know nothing about what you are talking about and that you are total hypocrit.

The so called moral decision of RvW, was forcing a whole generation to accept that killing a baby is alright and legal. Just because it is legal does not make it right. And now a whole ignorant generation of foolish indoctrinated people are running our country, and making new laws, and pushing us into a place of no return once again
Actually abortion has historically always been legal. It was only by some perverted quirk that it became illegal for a short period of time.

If that is your truth, oh indoctrinated one, please prove it with substantial evidence Thank you ahead of time

Who's history do you speak of and where? I am speaking of our country (the USA)

"Perverted quirk" probably allowed many of you to be born :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back