Abortion clinic owner's payback to protesters

Big difference between protest and harassment. Calling someone at home to intimidate them is beyond the pale, unless he's a Dr Tiller murdering scum.

Gotta say I'm surprised at this from you.

I also think going after his kids is unconscionable and gives weight to what we've seen with anti-freedom nutters. Once a fetus becomes a child, they have no further use for them and would cheerfully let them die.

you're a sick individual

Big difference between protest and harassment. Calling someone at home to intimidate them is beyond the pale, unless he's a Dr Tiller murdering scum.

Gotta say I'm surprised at this from you.

I also think going after his kids is unconscionable and gives weight to what we've seen with anti-freedom nutters. Once a fetus becomes a child, they have no further use for them and would cheerfully let them die.

Yet a close friend and confidant of your messiah wants mandatory abortions for the next 30 years and believes a woman's sexual organs are dirty holes that shit out babies.
You lot are constantly banging on about murdering the children of conservatives or NRA members.
Nothing like a double standard, is there?

Who the heck is that?

hey, bodecea, are you proud of your support of the murder of an innocent baby at the stage when she can be safely delivered and be alive just to satisfy your lust of killing babies in utero?

I support and am proud of my support of a woman's right to choose what she does with her OWN body whether it's to have sex or not...whether it's to use contraceptive or not...whether it's to carry to term or not. Oh...and I believe that abortion options should end with viability.

You apparently are NOT proud of your "pro-violence against people who disagree with you" stance. You can't even say it.

don't dodge the question. Late term abortion has absolutely nothing to do with the woman's sex life - it is a murder of an alive and viable baby, a human being, are you proud of your support of killing the human being instead of delivering her naturally or via c-section?

Last edited:
I support and am proud of my support of a woman's right to choose what she does with her OWN body whether it's to have sex or not...whether it's to use contraceptive or not...whether it's to carry to term or not. Oh...and I believe that abortion options should end with viability.

You apparently are NOT proud of your "pro-violence against people who disagree with you" stance. You can't even say it.

So do you think Tiller was performing abortions that should be, or should not be legal to perform?

They WERE and are legal to perform. You would have a beef if he continued if they ever became illegal. But...he was murdered in cold blood.

so are you proud of supporting tillers murdering the viable babies in cold blood and FOR PROFIT?

So do you think Tiller was performing abortions that should be, or should not be legal to perform?

They WERE and are legal to perform. You would have a beef if he continued if they ever became illegal. But...he was murdered in cold blood.

I'm no fan of the murder of the doctor, but you say you don't see abortion being valid at the point of viablility, and late term abortions are done after viablility. The abortions he performed were well after the viability period.

Did we forget to add the caveat of "life and health of the mother"?

we did forget to add that at that term the viable baby can be safely DELIVERED - c-section or induced labor is much safer than late term abortion even if it needs to happen because of the life of the mother.

Sorry, Vox. Kids should not have to pay for the ideals of their parents. Period.

that is your point of view. I disagree.

it is a war.

So you're punishing innocent children.

You really do give a whole new meaning to the word "hypocrite" but actually, you're not the only rw who hates children.

at least I am not murdering and supporting the murder of the innocent children, like all you, hypocrites do.

Oh, in your book, the children in utero are not children, but "my body"

Lying hypocrite

You are referring to the murdering scum who killed Dr. Tiller, of course.

No. When one murders a murderer, I shed no tears, but sing a happy song. Tiller is eating excrement with Pol Pot as we speak.

Yet a close friend and confidant of your messiah wants mandatory abortions for the next 30 years and believes a woman's sexual organs are dirty holes that shit out babies.
You lot are constantly banging on about murdering the children of conservatives or NRA members.
Nothing like a double standard, is there?

Who the heck is that?

You deny the messiah !!
Unbeliever!
KUFFAR!!
APOSTATE !!!!!!

The true messiah of liberals!!
The savior!
obama.

You stopped praising him?
No more hymns?
No more prayers???

Are you drunk? Insane? What messiah are you talking about?

hey, bodecea, are you proud of your support of the murder of an innocent baby at the stage when she can be safely delivered and be alive just to satisfy your lust of killing babies in utero?

don't dodge the question. Late term abortion has absolutely nothing to do with the woman's sex life - it is a murder of an alive and viable baby, a human being, are you proud of your support of killing the human being instead of delivering her naturally or via c-section?

Noting that you still cannot say that you are proud of your anti-choice stance. Even when hiding behind an anonymous nic you can't say it. So much for the "strength" of your "convictions". :lol:

so are you proud of supporting tillers murdering the viable babies in cold blood and FOR PROFIT?

You have a problem with Doctors performing legal procedures for profit, eh?

No. When one murders a murderer, I shed no tears, but sing a happy song. Tiller is eating excrement with Pol Pot as we speak.

So...you are proud of your stance about abortion...and murdering people who are doing something legal, but something you don't like.

So you are ok with a woman allowing a doctor to terminate a baby with in a few weeks of birth, just because it might be inconvient for her to have the child? and you dare to pass jugdement on vox?

The only difference between the murderer and the Dr. in the OP is the law. Late term abortions are murder. In fact, once there is a heart beat in my book its murder.

Here's the problem with these ignorant opinions. Most of the time, they're wrong. Like this one.

Nonetheless, the reason for an abortion is none of your business.

Unless you are the woman having the abortion, its none of your business.

You really do give a whole new meaning to the word "hypocrite" but actually, you're not the only rw who hates children.

at least I am not murdering and supporting the murder of the innocent children, like all you, hypocrites do.

Oh, in your book, the children in utero are not children, but "my body"

Lying hypocrite

Is a FOUTH trimester abortion still "my Body "
A two day old?
Be nice to have clarification.
Are the children liberals want mass killed to force their parents to comply with liberal tyranny " my body "!
The mandatory abortions liberals are demanding are they "my body "??????
the left would like to have an unlimited power for the gubmint to eliminate anybody, anywhere, at any moment - for the convenience of the gubmint.

It was tried already.

Still did not work.

But the left is ignorant. They think they, since they support this, will be spared. and they don;t want to listen that they will be the first to be devoured :lol:

You have a problem with Doctors performing legal procedures for profit, eh?

yes, I have a big problem with murderers murdering a viable baby for profit.
and yes, I am happy if such a scum is being eliminated.

Noting that you still cannot say that you are proud of your anti-choice stance. Even when hiding behind an anonymous nic you can't say it. So much for the "strength" of your "convictions". :lol:

are you an idiot?

I am stating the second page that yes, I am VERY PROUD of my stance. I personally consider abortion should be made illegal in any instance, except some of the cases when mother's life is in danger, it should be made possible after all other options have been ruled too dangerous - by a panel of physicians.

should I make it bold and magenta, so it finally can get into your small brain?

Last edited:
and bodecea, are you proud of your support of the murders of the innocent viable babies as this murderer tiller did?

you can't answer that question - even hiding behind the anonymous name on the internet - So much for the "strength" of your "convictions"
:lol:

Sorry, Vox. Kids should not have to pay for the ideals of their parents. Period.

that is your point of view. I disagree.

it is a war.

So...not killing children is *punishment*...but killing them is *helping*.

got it.

psycho.

So...you are proud of your stance about abortion...and murdering people who are doing something legal, but something you don't like.

Just because it's legal doesn't make it right.

Ask the *nurses* of the Nazi death camps, if you don't believe me:

"Some 3,600 women worked in the concentration camps and around 60 stood trial for before War Crimes Tribunals between 1945 and 1949. Of these 21 were executed ..."

Female Nazi war criminals

images

are you an idiot?

I am stating the second page that yes, I am VERY PROUD of my stance. I personally consider abortion should be made illegal in any instance, except some of the cases when mother's life is in danger, it should be made possible after all other options have been ruled too dangerous - by a panel of physicians.

should I make it bold and magenta, so it finally can get into your small brain?

Ah...so you are very proud. Post your full name and address. We'll share your pride with any Abortion Clinic in your area. Stand up for what you believe in.

Just because it's legal doesn't make it right.

Ask the *nurses* of the Nazi death camps, if you don't believe me:

"Some 3,600 women worked in the concentration camps and around 60 stood trial for before War Crimes Tribunals between 1945 and 1949. Of these 21 were executed ..."

Female Nazi war criminals

images

Yeah...blame the women and let the men escape to S. America. Typical.

Forum List

Back