Abortion clinic owner's payback to protesters

I won't post anything and stop playing the gestapo.

So, you are proud to support the murder of a viable baby, aren't you?

Find me a law that says that when a woman has an abortion at an abortion clinic, she is committing murder.

go fuck yourself, gestapo wanna be, I am not asking you - you are too moronic even to neg properly :lol:

Answer my question, unless you are unable to?

Big difference between protest and harassment. Calling someone at home to intimidate them is beyond the pale, unless he's a Dr Tiller murdering scum.

Gotta say I'm surprised at this from you.

I also think going after his kids is unconscionable and gives weight to what we've seen with anti-freedom nutters. Once a fetus becomes a child, they have no further use for them and would cheerfully let them die.

Yet a close friend and confidant of your messiah wants mandatory abortions for the next 30 years and believes a woman's sexual organs are dirty holes that shit out babies.
You lot are constantly banging on about murdering the children of conservatives or NRA members.
Nothing like a double standard, is there?

Dude...the medication only works when you take it!

Pro-lifers should be deported.

This is not about "opinion" or "religious values" -- it's about stupidity. People using 2000 year old book of Jewish fairly tales to justify their inhumanity towards women seeking medical treatment.

Get fucked you fake "christians".

Pro-lifers should be deported.

This is not about "opinion" or "religious values" -- it's about stupidity. People using 2000 year old book of Jewish fairly tales to justify their inhumanity towards women seeking medical treatment.

Get fucked you fake "christians".

And if God didn't want women to have abortions, he shouldn't have allowed them to have sex.

Payback Is a Bitch for Abortion Clinic Protestors, Thanks to a Brilliant Landlord

It's common practice for anti-abortion protesters to disseminate doctors' personal information and urge people to harass them—and it can clearly go far beyond that, as with the 2009 murder of Dr. George Tiller in Kansas. LeRoy Carhart, who's now in Stave's clinic, had his Nebraska farm burned to the ground back in 1991. But protesters in Maryland figured out they could start targeting Stave for owning the clinic's property. He was largely unfazed by this campaign, until last fall when they took it too far. On his daughter's first day in middle school, a large group of people protested outside her school, and then they showed up again for back-to-school night. They were naturally carrying signs with his name and contact info and those nasty pictures of fetuses.

Stave was furious, and then it got even worse. Dozens of the protestors began calling him at home, around the clock. His friends wanted to help him fight back; that's when Stave had the brilliant idea of turning the tables on his tormentors. He began recording the names and numbers of the assholes who called, and then he gave the list of info to his friends and asked them to call these people back on his behalf. Shazam! And the really smart part was that when someone from Team Stave called, they always took the high road. He explains,

In a very calm, very respectful voice, they said that the Stave family thanks you for your prayers. They cannot terminate the lease, and they do not want to. They support women's rights.
There's more. Read the link for the rest.

Payback's a bitch.

funny-payback-bull-butting-man-scumbag-animals-animated-gifs-pics.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
funny-payback-bull-butting-man-scumbag-animals-animated-gifs-pics.gif

Payback is a muther...........

Last edited:
You can't find me that law, can you?:lol:

should I also provide a law where black people are considered property?

No, just the simple law I asked for, that you insist exists.

abortion after 12 weeks is illegal in the majority of Europe. In some countries it is always illegal.

Late term abortions do not exist legally in Europe either.

So which country law should I provide for your moronic majesty?

laws mean nothing. Murder is murder, and performing and abortion on a viable baby is a murder even to those who support the early ones.

If she can undergo a procedure which takes 3 days and is a grave risk to her life - she is not that sick and can wait. there are no known emergencies that require an abortion in 24 hours. later in the pregnancy there are some emergent situations, but later pregnancies can be terminated via emergency c-section, not a late term abortion.

It depends. If a woman opts for an early first trimester abortion using mifepristone, you're correct. The entire procedure will last two to three days. If, however, she opts for a D&C, this procedure takes a couple of hours. Also, there are medical emergencies (right now I'm thinking of eclampsia which can only be cured by delivery) that cannot wait for days or even hours for a panel to make a decision. It should be made by the woman and her OB.

the OP is about the "doctor" who murders absolute viable babies and the protest tactics and countertactics involved. It is also about the tiller, the baby killer who was shot exactly for what he was doing, so it is ONLY about so-called late term abortions.

Fair enough. I certainly don't condone late term abortions. In my view, women have plenty of time to get an abortion before it comes to that. After viability, there's adoption.

should I also provide a law where black people are considered property?

abortion after 12 weeks is illegal in the majority of Europe. In some countries it is always illegal.

laws mean nothing. Murder is murder, and performing and abortion on a viable baby is a murder even to those who support the early ones.

Just because its illegal after a certain point, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

it does not happen. one can have an induced labor or emergency c-section after 24 weeks.

abortion in the third trimester is an American invention. It's a barbaric procedure and extremely dangerous to the mother - and lasts 3 days!!!
Why would you want to have a barbaric dangerous procedure which murders a viable baby to be performed instead of the 40 minutes operation under anesthesia - c-section which is quick, safe and results in two alive individuals?

If she can undergo a procedure which takes 3 days and is a grave risk to her life - she is not that sick and can wait. there are no known emergencies that require an abortion in 24 hours. later in the pregnancy there are some emergent situations, but later pregnancies can be terminated via emergency c-section, not a late term abortion.

It depends. If a woman opts for an early first trimester abortion using mifepristone, you're correct. The entire procedure will last two to three days. If, however, she opts for a D&C, this procedure takes a couple of hours. Also, there are medical emergencies (right now I'm thinking of eclampsia which can only be cured by delivery) that cannot wait for days or even hours for a panel to make a decision. It should be made by the woman and her OB.

the OP is about the "doctor" who murders absolute viable babies and the protest tactics and countertactics involved. It is also about the tiller, the baby killer who was shot exactly for what he was doing, so it is ONLY about so-called late term abortions.

Fair enough. I certainly don't condone late term abortions. In my view, women have plenty of time to get an abortion before it comes to that. After viability, there's adoption.

we are talking about LATE TERM abortions - after 24 weeks. There is no need to perform an abortion on a viable baby - you can induce the labor or perform a 40-minutes operative procedure with a choice of anethesia which is safe, fast and in the hospital, instead of being protracted and never done in the hospital.

it does not happen. one can have an induced labor or emergency c-section after 24 weeks.

abortion in the third trimester is an American invention. It's a barbaric procedure and extremely dangerous to the mother - and lasts 3 days!!!
Why would you want to have a barbaric dangerous procedure which murders a viable baby to be performed instead of the 40 minutes operation under anesthesia - c-section which is quick, safe and results in two alive individuals?

Abortion is illegal in Ireland, but it doesn't stop thousands of Irish women from getting on a boat to England to terminate their pregnancies.

I'm thinking of eclampsia which can only be cured by delivery) that cannot wait for days or even hours for a panel to make a decision. It should be made by the woman and her OB.

Nobody performs abortion for eclampsia. It is DELIVERY, by c-section preferably,and a baby is alive and well. It is a late term complication and is relatively often encountered. It is never a reason for an abortion.
Eclampsia and preeclaampsia are third trimester complications of pregnancy.

sure. if a murderer is a murderer - he should be named as such.

what is he ashamed for?

why can't his daughter be proud that her daddy is making money on murdering babies?

Sorry, Vox. Kids should not have to pay for the ideals of their parents. Period.

Unless they are Klingons, then the dishonor goes for generations.

Sorry, had to do that. Mea Culpa.
God is a Klingon! That explains a lot. :lol:

Ex 20:5 I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Abortion is illegal in Ireland, but it doesn't stop thousands of Irish women from getting on a boat to England to terminate their pregnancies.

Not after 24 weeks. And it is severely restricted even n the UK - there has to be a panel of two physicians to approve it.

Forum List

Back