Abortion clinic owner's payback to protesters

that is your point of view. I disagree.

it is a war.

So, you are proud of your part in this "war"?

I don't see anything wrong with their actions.

I would, probably, not support the killing of the abortionist, as tiller or this one, but I would not be deeply saddened if that happens as well.

Eye for an eye, is that what is said?

So, you are a believer in a Code of Law from 4000 years ago. Again, are you proud of your anti-choice stance?

You are referring to the murdering scum who killed Dr. Tiller, of course.

no, to the tiller, the baby killer.

he got what he was asking for.

Fascinating. You proud of your attitude on this?

what attitude? that the murderer for profit finally got what he was doing himself ( in a much more humane way - he was just shot)?
I call it justice.

Nowhere in the world the murder of the viable baby is allowed. If the situation escalates that the prolongation of pregnancy is impossible - the emergency c-section or induced labor ensues.

This barbaric procedure should not be performed by a human, much less a physician, whose first command is - do no harm.

But these tillers are not doctors and not humans.
Those are money-making bastards.

So, you are proud of your part in this "war"?

I don't see anything wrong with their actions.

I would, probably, not support the killing of the abortionist, as tiller or this one, but I would not be deeply saddened if that happens as well.

Eye for an eye,[ is that what is said?

So, you are a believer in a Code of Law from 4000 years ago. Again, are you proud of your anti-choice stance?

I believe a human and a physician can not and will not perform a late term abortion.

If they are HUMAN.

there are other methods available to end the pregnancy without murdering the baby.

no, to the tiller, the baby killer.

he got what he was asking for.

what attitude? that the murderer for profit finally got what he was doing himself ( in a much more humane way - he was just shot)?
I call it justice.

Nowhere in the world the murder of the viable baby is allowed. If the situation escalates that the prolongation of pregnancy is impossible - the emergency c-section or induced labor ensues.

This barbaric procedure should not be performed by a human, much less a physician, whose first command is - do no harm.

Why are you not willing to admit that you are proud of your anti-choice stance. Could it be that you really aren't....and am just trolling?

I call it justice.

Why are you not willing to admit that you are proud of your anti-choice stance. Could it be that you really aren't....and am just trolling?

Of course, I am anti-MURDER of the innocent baby.
Isn't that obvious? :rolleyes:

hey, bodecea, are you proud of your support of the murder of an innocent baby at the stage when she can be safely delivered and be alive just to satisfy your lust of killing babies in utero?

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
hey, bodecea, are you proud of your support of the murder of an innocent baby at the stage when she can be safely delivered and be alive just to satisfy your lust of killing babies in utero?

I support and am proud of my support of a woman's right to choose what she does with her OWN body whether it's to have sex or not...whether it's to use contraceptive or not...whether it's to carry to term or not. Oh...and I believe that abortion options should end with viability.

You apparently are NOT proud of your "pro-violence against people who disagree with you" stance. You can't even say it.

Last edited:

I support and am proud of my support of a woman's right to choose what she does with her OWN body whether it's to have sex or not...whether it's to use contraceptive or not...whether it's to carry to term or not. Oh...and I believe that abortion options should end with viability.

You apparently are NOT proud of your "pro-violence against people who disagree with you" stance. You can't even say it.

So do you think Tiller was performing abortions that should be, or should not be legal to perform?

So do you think Tiller was performing abortions that should be, or should not be legal to perform?

They WERE and are legal to perform. You would have a beef if he continued if they ever became illegal. But...he was murdered in cold blood.

They WERE and are legal to perform. You would have a beef if he continued if they ever became illegal. But...he was murdered in cold blood.

I'm no fan of the murder of the doctor, but you say you don't see abortion being valid at the point of viablility, and late term abortions are done after viablility. The abortions he performed were well after the viability period.

Did we forget to add the caveat of "life and health of the mother"?

The nation is divided, they will attack one another. They will fight one another. This is the way it is supposed to be.

sure. if a murderer is a murderer - he should be named as such.

what is he ashamed for?

why can't his daughter be proud that her daddy is making money on murdering babies?

Except if he's stalking a kid who is committing the crime of walking with skittles while black.

Hypocrite.

So you are ok with a woman allowing a doctor to terminate a baby with in a few weeks of birth, just because it might be inconvient for her to have the child? and you dare to pass jugdement on vox?

The only difference between the murderer and the Dr. in the OP is the law. Late term abortions are murder. In fact, once there is a heart beat in my book its murder.

I am not totally pro-life, I believe in termination in the case of rape or harm to the life of the mother. Convience abortions to me are murder. There is all kinds of birth control availabe and even the morning after pill. There should be no reason that an abortion should be performed after the first trimester.

I'm no fan of the murder of the doctor, but you say you don't see abortion being valid at the point of viablility, and late term abortions are done after viablility. The abortions he performed were well after the viability period.

Did we forget to add the caveat of "life and health of the mother"?

So...he deserved to die......?

Perhaps I needed to make that bigger...before someone takes a shot at me.

Perhaps I needed to make that bigger...before someone takes a shot at me.

So you agree the Doctor tiller was murdering viable babies

Last edited:
The nation is divided, they will attack one another. They will fight one another. This is the way it is supposed to be.

what is he ashamed for?

why can't his daughter be proud that her daddy is making money on murdering babies?

Ah...here we have it, folks. The CORE of the anti-choice movement.

Yep.

They hate kids but just love fetuses.

what is he ashamed for?

Sorry, Vox. Kids should not have to pay for the ideals of their parents. Period.

that is your point of view. I disagree.

it is a war.

So you're punishing innocent children.

You really do give a whole new meaning to the word "hypocrite" but actually, you're not the only rw who hates children.

Forum List

Back