Abortion Solutions: Post 'Em Here!

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
The technology commonly referred to as “abortion” is not going to go away. :eusa_eh:

As long as resources and services are traded for services and resources, abortions will be performed.

The technology cat has been let out of the bag.​

Abortions will be performed. :(

Unless…..

The technology is rendered obsolete.

People stopped trading resources and services for horses and buggies not because they were prohibited by various levels of Government... People stopped trading in horses and buggies because a different technology made them obsolete.

What could possibly make abortion obsolete? :dunno:

Education!

The more coaching that We, The People can give to Our Spawn on life choices and consequences, the less likely that abortions - legal or otherwise - will be performed.

Every dollar invested in Education is a dollar invested against abortion :thup:

`

:confused-84: 72 Virgins...? A long-haired white guy from the Middle East...? Reincarnation...? Nothing....?
Or maybe one big-ass Menorah and a LOT of wailing and gnashing of teeth :dunno:

There is only one truth regarding any life after death that is known: The Next Generation of Humans.​

The continuance of Our Species and Father Time marching forward is the only proven life after Our inevitable deaths.

It just makes sense to invest more in educating Our Spawn than we spend buying them toys to kill each other with.

:eusa_doh: How stupid do We look from space?

:piss2:

I'll put it into an easy syllogism for everybody.

1 - Roe V. Wade is bad law and must be repealed.

2 - Trump must nominate and McConnell must ratify 3 more new SCOTUS justices after Gorsuch is approved, to take the place of Kennedy & Thomas who want to retire and RB Ginsberg who will croak soon, who will be anti-Roe.

3 - Then with Breyer, Kagan, and Sotomayor being the only radical far left activist justices left with their heads up their azz, Roe can be overruled 6 to 3.

4 - Then each state can decide with their own States' Rights restored if they want to continue the abomination of abortion within their own state lines.

5 - California and New York State will always be a haven for anyone wanting an abortion.

6 - Arizona, Florida, Texas, and Utah will eliminate abortions within their states.

Robert's your uncle, Fanny's your aunt, problem solved.

Why bother?

I mean, imagine how overrun America would be with Democrat offspring were they totally denied their fave birth control method?
Negroes don't vote unless a Negro is running for POTUS.

Hillary found this out the hard way.

2 - Trump must nominate and McConnell must ratify 3 more new SCOTUS justices after Gorsuch is approved, to take the place of Kennedy & Thomas who want to retire and RB Ginsberg who will croak soon, who are anti-Roe.

3 - Then with Breyer, Kagan, and Sotomayor being the only radical far left activist justices left with their heads up their azz, Roe can be overruled 6 to 3.

4 - Then each state can decide with their own States' Rights restored if they want to continue the abomination of abortion within their own state lines.

5 - California and New York State will always be a haven for anyone wanting an abortion.

6 - Arizona, Florida, Texas, and Utah will eliminate abortions within their states.

I like Joe's approach much more. Let it be a personal solution, one reproductive age female at a time. I don't like the thought of a group of people making that kind of judgment for ALL people, regardless of how they view the problem. It is a very personal, private issue, when it comes down to you who is pregnant, or your daughter or your latest "hookup." I don't want you to telling me what to do in that case. It's not your place to say.

2 - Trump must nominate and McConnell must ratify 3 more new SCOTUS justices after Gorsuch is approved, to take the place of Kennedy & Thomas who want to retire and RB Ginsberg who will croak soon, who are anti-Roe.

I like Joe's approach much more. Let it be a personal solution, one reproductive age female at a time. I don't like the thought of a group of people making that kind of judgment for ALL people, regardless of how they view the problem. It is a very personal, private issue, when it comes down to you who is pregnant, or your daughter or your latest "hookup." I don't want you to telling me what to do in that case. It's not your place to say.
That does not solve the problem of Roe being bad law.

The Supreme Court disagrees with you and has disagreed with you more than once on this issue. Packing the court in a partisan manner as you propose is completely against the spirit of the Constitution.

The Supreme Court disagrees with you and has disagreed with you more than once on this issue. Packing the court in a partisan manner as you propose is completely against the spirit of the Constitution.
The SCOTUS can be re-stuffed differently.

For the next two years Trump and McConnell have a chance to fix it.

After that all bets are off again.

All we want is States' Rights back.

Ok, lets say abortion is outlawed in some states. How do you stop abortions from being performed anyways? :dunno:

Ok, lets say abortion is outlawed in some states. How do you stop abortions from being performed anyways? :dunno:
Abortion doctors who live by doing abortions will simply have to move their practices across state lines or risk having their state licenses pulled and prison time.

Women have been aborting fetuses since women have had babies. Let them do it legally and safely, and work on realistic solutions to prevent unwanted pregnancies in the first place. You have no right to tell me I must carry a baby to term if I am unable or unwilling to care for that child. All the attempts to prevent abortion by helping women access adoption agencies or finding support systems that allow her to raise the child are laudable, but they won't work for every situation.

Abortion doctors who live by doing abortions will simply have to move their practices across state lines or risk having their state licenses pulled and prison time.
Ya, but seriously, everyone is just going to go across the state line as well, except the poor people who can't afford to, so you guys will be stuck with a ton of poor babies to take care of. Dumbest. Plan. Ever.

Ya, but seriously, everyone is just going to go across the state line as well, except the poor people who can't afford to, so you guys will be stuck with a ton of poor babies to take care of. Dumbest. Plan. Ever.
So let them cross state lines.

Same story with recreational dope. Go to Colorado.

Women have been aborting fetuses since women have had babies. Let them do it legally and safely, and work on realistic solutions to prevent unwanted pregnancies in the first place. You have no right to tell me I must carry a baby to term if I am unable or unwilling to care for that child. All the attempts to prevent abortion by helping women access adoption agencies or finding support systems that allow her to raise the child are laudable, but they won't work for every situation.
They (babes) can cross state lines or go back to using coat hangers.

No. This is not a 'states rights' issue. It is rightly a national issue and devolving it to the states is no solution. The states rights argument is just a way to chisel away at abortion rights piecemeal. There aren't inherent differences in reproduction or living situations by state that would indicate a woman's rights in one state are no longer "necessary" while in another state they are.

Do you realize that only poor peeps won't go across state lines and the state will have more poor babies and people to take care of? Republicans usually aren't ok with that.

Are you against abortion because you hate women?

Do you realize that only poor peeps won't go across state lines and the state will have more poor babies and people to take care of? Republicans usually aren't ok with that.
Since Republicans are hoping to do away with most welfare, now that they are in charge, I don't think they give two sh*ts how many poor babies are produced. They never have.

Forum List

Back