Abortion Solutions: Post 'Em Here!

Most miscarriages happen naturally in the first half of a pregnancy. Is that somehow the woman's fault that an underdeveloped "person" died?
No woman should be forced to have a child if she does not want. She is not a slave.

When it is born, then you can call it a living person separate from the mother.

eggs are not chicks and chicks are not chickens

Even till a child is grown, the parents make decisions for them, they are not independent.

What next, egg and sperm that have not met are going to be classified as human life?

If "you" do not believe in abortion, don't get one. Don't tell others what they must do, be it for nine months or 19 yrs.
Where did tell anyone what to do?
You're an anti-choicer, you all want to stop people from having an abortion.
I would be happy with you just acknowledging that abortion was wrong.
In all circumstances?
Delay much?
Wtf does that mean?

The technology commonly referred to as “abortion” is not going to go away. :eusa_eh:

As long as resources and services are traded for services and resources, abortions will be performed.

The technology cat has been let out of the bag.​

Abortions will be performed. :(

Unless…..

The technology is rendered obsolete. People stopped trading resources and services for horses and buggies not because they were prohibited by various levels of Government... People stopped trading in horses and buggies because a different technology made them obsolete.

What could possibly make abortion obsolete? :dunno:

Education!

The more coaching that We, The People can give to Our Spawn on life choices and consequences, the less likely that abortions - legal or otherwise - will be performed.

Every dollar invested in Education is a dollar invested against abortion :thup:

`

I'm a male, therefore I have no say as to what a woman can or cannot do with her body. Let the women decide, not old white men.

Where did tell anyone what to do?
In all circumstances?
Delay much?
Wtf does that mean?
It means I asked you a question you don't want to answer so you will delay answering it by playing games. Specifically the fringe argument game.

In all circumstances?
Delay much?
Wtf does that mean?
It means I asked you a question you don't want to answer so you will delay answering it by playing games. Specifically the fringe argument game.
Abortion is only wrong for some people.

So, no abortion in all circumstances?

In all circumstances?
Delay much?
Wtf does that mean?

Thank you for proving my point.

Lets say this is a false choice, which is no choice at all.
It is between doing what is right and doing what is wrong. How is that a false choice?
It is between doing what is right and doing what is wrong. How is that a false choice?

The Pope drops Catholic ban on condoms in historic shift

The Pope has signalled a historic shift in the position of the Roman Catholic Church by saying condoms can be morally justified.

you didn't answer the question bing - is it right or wrong.

The Pope has signalled a historic shift in the position of the Roman Catholic Church by saying condoms can be morally justified.

I wasn't asked that question, Einstein.

you have a selective memory, Mengele.

You are not making any sense.

In all circumstances?
Delay much?
Wtf does that mean?

So no abortion in all circumstances?

Delay much?
Wtf does that mean?

Rephrase the question in the light of what I have been arguing and I will be glad to answer. As it is you have changed what I have stated.

th

try it without your head in the ground ... bing.

* are we to believe you have no sex in your life ...

th

Did you know that black babies are three times more likely to be aborted than white babies?

th

Did you know that black babies are three times more likely to be aborted than white babies?

is that relevant

that people are having sex ... how about you bing should we begin watching over you, a camera in your bedroom.

The human race is by hook or by crook destroying itself, abortion, suicide by global warming or war. What is the difference?

th

is that relevant

that people are having sex ... how about you bing should we begin watching over you, a camera in your bedroom.
How did you make this leap in logic?

Wtf does that mean?

Rephrase the question in the light of what I have been arguing and I will be glad to answer. As it is you have changed what I have stated.
Do you consider abortion to be righteous in some circomstances, or never at all?

What about condoms, are those ok? Because the Pope says no, and if you're actually a catholic, you have to do as the man says.

Do you consider abortion to be righteous in some circomstances, or never at all?

What about condoms, are those ok? Because the Pope says no, and if you're actually a catholic, you have to do as the man says.
What if someone wasn't religious and considered abortion not right in any circumstances besides abortions done if the mothers health is at grave risk? Do you think that pro life people are mostly religious or have you met people that don't use religious reasons to explain why they think abortion is wrong

Forum List

Back