Abortion Solutions: Post 'Em Here!

Abortion is only wrong for some people.

So, no abortion in all circumstances?
Thank you for proving my point.
So no abortion in all circumstances?
Rephrase the question in the light of what I have been arguing and I will be glad to answer. As it is you have changed what I have stated.
Do you consider abortion to be righteous in some circomstances, or never at all?

What about condoms, are those ok? Because the Pope says no, and if you're actually a catholic, you have to do as the man says.
What if someone wasn't religious and considered abortion not right in any circumstances besides abortions done if the mothers health is at grave risk? Do you think that pro life people are mostly religious or have you met people that don't use religious reasons to explain why they think abortion is wrong
Considering abortions not right isn't the same as wanting them outlawed. Religious people want them outlawed. What about you?

The technology commonly referred to as “abortion” is not going to go away. :eusa_eh:

As long as resources and services are traded for services and resources, abortions will be performed.

The technology cat has been let out of the bag.​

Abortions will be performed. :(

Unless…..

The technology is rendered obsolete. People stopped trading resources and services for horses and buggies not because they were prohibited by various levels of Government... People stopped trading in horses and buggies because a different technology made them obsolete.

What could possibly make abortion obsolete? :dunno:

Education!

The more coaching that We, The People can give to Our Spawn on life choices and consequences, the less likely that abortions - legal or otherwise - will be performed.

Every dollar invested in Education is a dollar invested against abortion :thup:

`

don't get pregnant in the first place

DUH

It means I asked you a question you don't want to answer so you will delay answering it by playing games. Specifically the fringe argument game.

Rephrase the question in the light of what I have been arguing and I will be glad to answer. As it is you have changed what I have stated.
Do you consider abortion to be righteous in some circomstances, or never at all?

What about condoms, are those ok? Because the Pope says no, and if you're actually a catholic, you have to do as the man says.
Abortion is never righteous. Why do you think it would be?

I have already answered the birth control question. Use it. And have an abortion too. You have free will

What if someone wasn't religious and considered abortion not right in any circumstances besides abortions done if the mothers health is at grave risk? Do you think that pro life people are mostly religious or have you met people that don't use religious reasons to explain why they think abortion is wrong
Considering abortions not right isn't the same as wanting them outlawed. Religious people want them outlawed. What about you?

i think that some people that consider abortion not to be right also think it should be outlawed with the exception of if the mothers life is it at risk .I think it really comes down to whether or not Someone thinks the unborn child is a life or not. If you believe it's a life then you would be on the pro life side of the argument . If you don't believe it's a life with the same rights as the other lives in the US then you'd probably fall on the pro choice side

I have already answered the birth control question. Use it. And have an abortion too. You have free will
Severe deformations, or having a severe medical problem...

Haha, you're against using a condom. What a doucher.

i think that some people that consider abortion not to be right also think it should be outlawed with the exception of if the mothers life is it at risk .I think it really comes down to whether or not Someone thinks the unborn child is a life or not. If you believe it's a life then you would be on the pro life side of the argument . If you don't believe it's a life with the same rights as the other lives in the US then you'd probably fall on the pro choice side
There's no proof that the soul enters the body at conception until someone can show when the fetus is conscious as an individual person.

And everyone is pro-life, what you're referring to is the anti-choice movement.

There's no proof that the soul enters the body at conception until someone can show when the fetus is conscious as an individual person.

Yes there's no way of showing souls.. but their is science to show the process of how babies are made and it shows this is detail. Many pro life people use the scientific process as a way to use facts to explain why they believe life starts at conception.

Other on the pro choice side believe that abortion should be legal up till the time that a baby would be able to live outside the womb.

It's interesting that you think that the pro life people should be called anti choice instead . I would say that both terms apply to the pro life group if someone if part of the pro life group that believes all abortion besides a mothers life at risk should be outlawed. Calling those people anti choice would be correct. Because those people also believe that women should not have the choice and the option under law to kill babies

Severe deformations, or having a severe medical problem...

Haha, you're against using a condom. What a doucher.
You are making a fringe argument.

Where did I say I was against others using condoms?

Lets say this is a false choice, which is no choice at all.
It is between doing what is right and doing what is wrong. How is that a false choice?

that is up to the woman not you to decide what is right and wrong for her
That was non-responsive.

it is not about what right in your mind but what is right for the person making the choice.

Religiously, many permit or have no opinion on a woman's choices. It even varies among christian denominations.

Abortion is a private medical choice in this and most countries. It is not funded by tax payers and should not be subject to public control.

Right and wrong has to be the woman's decision and her's alone

You don't get to be in the doctor's office at the time and you do not have a say in what is right for her medically, mentally, morally or her situation at the time or of her aspersions for her life, education, job or anything else.

If she is not ready to be a mother or commit to nine months to carry a fetus to term, she should not have to.

Abortions and birth control are as old as human history if not older. It is not for you to decide what is right or wrong for each woman.

The technology commonly referred to as “abortion” is not going to go away. :eusa_eh:

As long as resources and services are traded for services and resources, abortions will be performed.

The technology cat has been let out of the bag.​

Abortions will be performed. :(

Unless…..

The technology is rendered obsolete. People stopped trading resources and services for horses and buggies not because they were prohibited by various levels of Government... People stopped trading in horses and buggies because a different technology made them obsolete.

What could possibly make abortion obsolete? :dunno:

Education!

The more coaching that We, The People can give to Our Spawn on life choices and consequences, the less likely that abortions - legal or otherwise - will be performed.

Every dollar invested in Education is a dollar invested against abortion :thup:

`

If every dollar invested in Education is a dollar invested against abortion , what is it that the same people who oppose abortion, are the anti intellectuals who are undermining education .??

These people are either:
\
Stupid
Crazy
Cruel
Feckless
Misogynist
All of the above.

You can' t stop abortion. You can only stop legal abortion, and you won't reduce abortions by making access to contraception difficult. They don't give a fuck about life , only about appeasing the fetus obsessed religious right.

Pence and Ailing Senator Deliver Votes to Block Family Planning Money
The vote set up the measure for a final vote later on Thursday. The measure would return the power to the states to single out abortion providers from receiving Title X money set aside for family planning and related preventive health services for women. Democrats all voted against the bill, as did two Republicans, Susan Collins of Maine and Lisa Murkowski of Alaska.

These people are either:
\
Stupid
Crazy
Cruel
Feckless
Misogynist
All of the above.

You can' t stop abortion. You can only stop legal abortion, and you won't reduce abortions by making access to contraception difficult. They don't give a fuck about life , only about appeasing the fetus obsessed religious right.

Pence and Ailing Senator Deliver Votes to Block Family Planning Money
The vote set up the measure for a final vote later on Thursday. The measure would return the power to the states to single out abortion providers from receiving Title X money set aside for family planning and related preventive health services for women. Democrats all voted against the bill, as did two Republicans, Susan Collins of Maine and Lisa Murkowski of Alaska.
It seems that you are the one who does not care about life. Do you believe abortion is moral?

It is between doing what is right and doing what is wrong. How is that a false choice?

That was non-responsive.

it is not about what right in your mind but what is right for the person making the choice.

Religiously, many permit or have no opinion on a woman's choices. It even varies among christian denominations.

Abortion is a private medical choice in this and most countries. It is not funded by tax payers and should not be subject to public control.

You don't get to be in the doctor's office at the time and you do not have a say in what is right for her medically, mentally, morally or her situation at the time or of her aspersions for her life, education, job or anything else.

If she is not ready to be a mother or commit to nine months to carry a fetus to term, she should not have to.

Abortions and birth control are as old as human history if not older. It is not for you to decide what is right or wrong for each woman.
Of course it matters what is right and wrong. By your logic Hitler was justified because in his mind he was doing right.

You can't even go on record saying that abortion is wrong.

That was non-responsive.

Of course it matters what is right and wrong. By your logic Hitler was justified because in his mind he was doing right.

If it was his body he making the choice for.................

What hitler did, he did to germans as well.

I've seen too many woman that would be killed if they were found to be pregnant, even by rape. I've also know women that kill their own babies during war either because it endangered them or their were not enough resources to care for all the baby and herself or other members of the family.

There are many circumstances when a woman might choose other members of the family over an infant and their reasons are sound for the situation and their own needs.

Not all situation are ideal, we don't live in such world. It really has to be right for the woman. That is the only criteria to judge right or wrong. Every situation is different.

Some women/girls are not mentally or physically able to be a mother or follow instructions during pregnancy. Some are not emotionally ready. For others it might be their work or finances. I'd rather a woman wait till she is ready than for the child to suffer neglect or abuse because the woman is too stressed out and has no support system to help her out.

For some that are not birth control, it fails for many reasons.

Some women choose to wait till their 40's before having children.

You are not the one to decide when it is right or not. Nor is your religion the one to decide for women of other faiths or no faith.

Some states will continue to support clinics and a woman's right to choose. A few might not and make it more difficult for women in those states to get legal abortions. Over the counter and email might become more popular methods in those places. For medical reasons and in the case of rape, abortions will continue. Women might have to go to a different county or state but abortions will remain an option.

That was non-responsive.

If it was his body he making the choice for.................

What hitler did, he did to germans as well.

I've seen too many woman that would be killed if they were found to be pregnant, even by rape. I've also know women that kill their own babies during war either because it endangered them or their were not enough resources to care for all the baby and herself or other members of the family.

There are many circumstances when a woman might choose other members of the family over an infant and their reasons are sound for the situation and their own needs.

Not all situation are ideal, we don't live in such world. It really has to be right for the woman. That is the only criteria to judge right or wrong. Every situation is different.

Some women/girls are not mentally or physically able to be a mother or follow instructions during pregnancy. Some are not emotionally ready. For others it might be their work or finances. I'd rather a woman wait till she is ready than for the child to suffer neglect or abuse because the woman is too stressed out and has no support system to help her out.

For some that are not birth control, it fails for many reasons.

Some women choose to wait till their 40's before having children.

You are not the one to decide when it is right or not. Nor is your religion the one to decide for women of other faiths or no faith.

Some states will continue to support clinics and a woman's right to choose. A few might not and make it more difficult for women in those states to get legal abortions. Over the counter and email might become more popular methods in those places. For medical reasons and in the case of rape, abortions will continue. Women might have to go to a different county or state but abortions will remain an option.
It seems that you have a need to rationalize what is wrong as right.

Why do you reject science with arbitrary distinctions? Science tells us that a new human being is created at conception.

Forum List

Back