Abortion Solutions: Post 'Em Here!

There's no proof that the soul enters the body at conception until someone can show when the fetus is conscious as an individual person.

And everyone is pro-life, what you're referring to is the anti-choice movement.
Why do you reject science with arbitrary distinctions? Science tells us that a new human being is created at conception.
Science tells us that a new human being is created at conception.

It seems that you have a need to rationalize what is wrong as right.

you are no different ... you haven't answered whether you still practice sexual interchange with a partner, is it something you are hiding from. what science says ...
You should be focusing on the your people instead of me.

BlackGenocide.org | L.E.A.R.N. Northeast

your an idiot, to cowardly to answer the question creating a foil to hide behind is there something you are afraid of.
MLK was pro-life.

Abortion - Pro Life - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and the Civil Rights of the Unborn

King Institute Encyclopedia

images
MLK was a blow-hard preacher who didn't know when to stfu.

There's no proof that the soul enters the body at conception until someone can show when the fetus is conscious as an individual person.

Why do you reject science with arbitrary distinctions? Science tells us that a new human being is created at conception.

you are no different ... you haven't answered whether you still practice sexual interchange with a partner, is it something you are hiding from. what science says ...

your an idiot, to cowardly to answer the question creating a foil to hide behind is there something you are afraid of.
MLK was pro-life.

Abortion - Pro Life - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and the Civil Rights of the Unborn

images

is an African American detrimental to your emotional maturity, MLK was a 4th century christian though in their case a less sever one but non the less a regrettable circumstance they were not able to overcome.

images

is that your solution for who is an African American or just your general inability to control your emotions.

Last edited:

MLK was pro-life.

images
But I already know you are a racist from your posts. Would you care to admit that you are a racist?

MLK was pro-life.

images
But I already know you are a racist from your posts. Would you care to admit that you are a racist?
I never mentioned MLK's race, it's rather irrelevant. Please try again.

MLK was pro-life.

images
You didn't need to mention his race. He is black. Everyone knows it. Besides, I know you are a racist from your other posts on the forums. You do realize that there is a search feature, right?

So I am giving you an opportunity to be honest about your beliefs. Go ahead, man up. Admit that you are a racist and damn proud of it.

Last edited:
Rephrase the question in the light of what I have been arguing and I will be glad to answer. As it is you have changed what I have stated.
Do you consider abortion to be righteous in some circomstances, or never at all?

What about condoms, are those ok? Because the Pope says no, and if you're actually a catholic, you have to do as the man says.
What if someone wasn't religious and considered abortion not right in any circumstances besides abortions done if the mothers health is at grave risk? Do you think that pro life people are mostly religious or have you met people that don't use religious reasons to explain why they think abortion is wrong
Considering abortions not right isn't the same as wanting them outlawed. Religious people want them outlawed. What about you?

i think that some people that consider abortion not to be right also think it should be outlawed with the exception of if the mothers life is it at risk .I think it really comes down to whether or not Someone thinks the unborn child is a life or not. If you believe it's a life then you would be on the pro life side of the argument . If you don't believe it's a life with the same rights as the other lives in the US then you'd probably fall on the pro choice side
The people who think that the fetus is a child are a) religious, and b) mistaken.
Human life begins at conception. That is when a new genetically distinct human life comes into existence. How do we know? DNA. It has all of the human characteristics that it is supposed to have for that stage.

What if someone wasn't religious and considered abortion not right in any circumstances besides abortions done if the mothers health is at grave risk? Do you think that pro life people are mostly religious or have you met people that don't use religious reasons to explain why they think abortion is wrong
Considering abortions not right isn't the same as wanting them outlawed. Religious people want them outlawed. What about you?

i think that some people that consider abortion not to be right also think it should be outlawed with the exception of if the mothers life is it at risk .I think it really comes down to whether or not Someone thinks the unborn child is a life or not. If you believe it's a life then you would be on the pro life side of the argument . If you don't believe it's a life with the same rights as the other lives in the US then you'd probably fall on the pro choice side

Yes there's no way of showing souls.. but their is science to show the process of how babies are made and it shows this is detail. Many pro life people use the scientific process as a way to use facts to explain why they believe life starts at conception.

Other on the pro choice side believe that abortion should be legal up till the time that a baby would be able to live outside the womb.

It's interesting that you think that the pro life people should be called anti choice instead . I would say that both terms apply to the pro life group if someone if part of the pro life group that believes all abortion besides a mothers life at risk should be outlawed. Calling those people anti choice would be correct. Because those people also believe that women should not have the choice and the option under law to kill babies
So it always comes down to this, what are you going to do realistically to stop abortions if you outlaw them? A law only penalizes after the fact, and doesn't prevent the "crime"?
If you want to decrease abortions you and everyone else is going to have to admit that ending a human life is wrong.

Rephrase the question in the light of what I have been arguing and I will be glad to answer. As it is you have changed what I have stated.
Do you consider abortion to be righteous in some circomstances, or never at all?

What about condoms, are those ok? Because the Pope says no, and if you're actually a catholic, you have to do as the man says.
Abortion is never righteous. Why do you think it would be?

I have already answered the birth control question. Use it. And have an abortion too. You have free will
Severe deformations, or having a severe medical problem...

Haha, you're against using a condom. What a doucher.
You are making a fringe argument.

Where did I say I was against others using condoms?
You're not openly saying it so as not to be ridiculed again.

Too late. :D
Again? When did I say it before?

I'm for choice, if you're against abortion, don't have one, it's your choice.
I personally don't believe that a fetus is a person because nobody ever remembers their life in the womb. I see the body as more of a carrying vessel for the lifeforce that makes us conscious, which itself continues after death, likely migrating to another body. Endlessly through time. So an abortion doesn't change anything, the lifeforce will just go to another body, because the aborted body wasn't yet at the stage anyways for the soul to enter it.
Why would you migrate towards another body? Life force? Soul? Sorry. You are going to dust.

Why are you even bringing this up? I don't need a life force or a soul to prove it is wrong to end a human life. I don't need a life force or a soul to know that at conception a new human being has come into existence. Souls, life force... you are cracking me up. How about science, DNA, characteristics of life? Shit like that.

MLK was pro-life.

images

is an African American detrimental to your emotional maturity, MLK was a 4th century christian though in their case a less sever one but non the less a regrettable circumstance they were not able to overcome.

images

is that your solution for who is an African American or just your general inability to control your emotions.
MLK was more of your so-called "4th century Christian" than I can ever hope to be. So that is a massive fail on your part, homie.

Maybe you should try reading some of his shit.

MLK was pro-life.

images
You didn't need to mention his race. He is black. Everyone knows it. Besides, I know you are a racist from your other posts on the forums. You do realize that there is a search feature, right?

So I am giving you an opportunity to be honest about your beliefs. Go ahead, man up. Admit that you are a racist and damn proud of it.

I personally don't believe that a fetus is a person because nobody ever remembers their life in the womb. I see the body as more of a carrying vessel for the lifeforce that makes us conscious, which itself continues after death, likely migrating to another body. Endlessly through time. So an abortion doesn't change anything, the lifeforce will just go to another body, because the aborted body wasn't yet at the stage anyways for the soul to enter it.
Why would you migrate towards another body? Life force? Soul? Sorry. You are going to dust.

Why are you even bringing this up? I don't need a life force or a soul to prove it is wrong to end a human life. I don't need a life force or a soul to know that at conception a new human being has come into existence. Souls, life force... you are cracking me up. How about science, DNA, characteristics of life? Shit like that.
There is more evidence of re-incarnation than of your invisible friend. So, although I'm not saying that I'm 100% right or anything, but it seems to me to be the most logical scenario, given all of today's available evidence.

But it's good that you mention "How about science, DNA, characteristics of life? Shit like that", because if Jesus was the son of god, god had to have had a wife. Thanks for clearing that up.

Examples of people who claim to be pro life but are just pro-embryo. They don't give a rodents hind parts about the child after the birth or the family. They represent the real cult of death:

A Plan That Wasn’t: Trump’s Paid-Leave Proposal Leaves Many Mysteries

Toomey Puts Politics Ahead Of Working Moms

Kelly Ayotte’s War On Women’s Health

WATCH: The GOP’s Plan To Steal & Erase Healthcare For Millions

Reproductive Freedom

View attachment 119595
Examples of people who claim to be pro life but are just pro-embryo.

if they were pro life rather than reactionaries they would all be celibates and make that the law of the land that however would affect them the way they would do onto others which they would not be able to stand.

The people who think that the fetus is a child are a) religious, and b) mistaken.
Human life begins at conception. That is when a new genetically distinct human life comes into existence. How do we know? DNA. It has all of the human characteristics that it is supposed to have for that stage.
MLK was more of your so-called "4th century Christian" than I can ever hope to be. So that is a massive fail on your part, homie.

It has all of the human characteristics that it is supposed to have for that stage.

upload_2017-3-31_14-59-25.jpeg

was she not human, not for the 4th century christian, the answer was whether they had given up their Spirit or were setting it Free.

lier - it is you who is the true 4th century christian, MLK was simply unable to reconcile the difference between the 1st century and the duplicitous 4th that you represent.

It has all of the human characteristics that it is supposed to have for that stage.

View attachment 119598

was she not human, not for the 4th century christian, the answer was whether they had given up their Spirit or were setting it Free.

lier - it is you who is the true 4th century christian, MLK was simply unable to reconcile the difference between the 1st century and the duplicitous 4th that you represent.
MLK is a 4th century christian, MLK is a 4th century christian, MLK is a 4th century christian, MLK is a 4th century christian, MLK is a 4th century christian, MLK is a 4th century christian, MLK is a 4th century christian, MLK is a 4th century christian, MLK is a 4th century christian, MLK is a 4th century christian, MLK is a 4th century christian, MLK is a 4th century christian, MLK is a 4th century christian, MLK is a 4th century christian, MLK is a 4th century christian, MLK is a 4th century christian, MLK is a 4th century christian, MLK is a 4th century christian, MLK is a 4th century christian, MLK is a 4th century christian, MLK is a 4th century christian, MLK is a 4th century christian.....

There is more evidence of re-incarnation than of your invisible friend. So, although I'm not saying that I'm 100% right or anything, but it seems to me to be the most logical scenario, given all of today's available evidence.

But it's good that you mention "How about science, DNA, characteristics of life? Shit like that", because if Jesus was the son of god, god had to have had a wife. Thanks for clearing that up.
This is rich. What evidence do you have for reincarnation?

View attachment 119598

MLK is a 4th century christian, MLK is a 4th century christian, MLK is a 4th century christian, MLK is a 4th century christian, MLK is a 4th century christian, MLK is a 4th century christian, MLK is a 4th century christian, MLK is a 4th century christian, MLK is a 4th century christian, MLK is a 4th century christian, MLK is a 4th century christian, MLK is a 4th century christian, MLK is a 4th century christian, MLK is a 4th century christian, MLK is a 4th century christian, MLK is a 4th century christian, MLK is a 4th century christian, MLK is a 4th century christian, MLK is a 4th century christian, MLK is a 4th century christian, MLK is a 4th century christian, MLK is a 4th century christian.....
Dude's on tilt. Had to happen sooner or later. :biggrin:

View attachment 119598

Dude's on tilt. Had to happen sooner or later. :biggrin:
Actually it was pretty funny but the stick in your ass prevents some humor from being processed in your brain.

Lots of people are born knowing how to play an instrument or do math... as well as a lot of people who can describe people and places that they've never been to. My own daughter showed signs of a past life when she was very young.

Lots of people are born knowing how to play an instrument or do math... as well as a lot of people who can describe people and places that they've never been to. My own daughter showed signs of a past life when she was very young.
Did you tell her she was crazy?

You seem to be all of the map with your beliefs.

Forum List

Back