Abortion Solutions: Post 'Em Here!

DNA says he or she is a specific person.
Actually, it's something the female is still making, so it's hers until she's finished.
DNA says otherwise.

But just to be clear you see some human life as property to be disposed of at the will of its owner, right? Sort of reminds me of the Dred Scott ruling.

two cells is not a baby. and two cells does not live on its own.

but your analogy is one of the stupidest I've ever heard.

far more apt would be you enslaving women by turning them into incubators against their will.

like I always say, these decisions are difficult and most people are barely capable of running their own lives. they certainly shouldn't be trying to run anyone else's.

... this is particularly true of religious fanatics.

we keep telling you.... mind your own business....
At conception a new human being has come into existence, if you see this new human being as nothing more than cells, even though science tells us it is a human life, and you see it as having no human rights, then you do see it as property. And since you believe it can be discarded at the whims of its owner, then you do indeed see it as property to be disposed of at the will of its owner.
I keep hearing this type of explanation, so what do you do to stop abortion? Got anything?
I already addressed this in my first post.

Actually, it's something the female is still making, so it's hers until she's finished.
DNA says otherwise.

But just to be clear you see some human life as property to be disposed of at the will of its owner, right? Sort of reminds me of the Dred Scott ruling.

far more apt would be you enslaving women by turning them into incubators against their will.

like I always say, these decisions are difficult and most people are barely capable of running their own lives. they certainly shouldn't be trying to run anyone else's.

At conception a new human being has come into existence, if you see this new human being as nothing more than cells, even though science tells us it is a human life, and you see it as having no human rights, then you do see it as property. And since you believe it can be discarded at the whims of its owner, then you do indeed see it as property to be disposed of at the will of its owner.
I keep hearing this type of explanation, so what do you do to stop abortion? Got anything?
So nothing. Got it. So how can you see a big problem yet have no solution to propose? Because you realize that there is no solution?

DNA says otherwise.

So nothing. Got it. So how can you see a big problem yet have no solution to propose? Because you realize that there is no solution?
The solution is for everyone to know it is wrong to do it.

EarthLink - Top News

Felony charges for 2 who secretly filmed Planned Parenthood

LOS ANGELES (AP) — California prosecutors on Tuesday charged two anti-abortion activists who made undercover videos of themselves trying to buy fetal tissue from Planned Parenthood with 15 felonies, saying they invaded the privacy of medical providers by filming without consent.

except when it is 4th century christians, dishonesty knows no bounds. jail time for the criminals ...

EarthLink - Top News

LOS ANGELES (AP) — California prosecutors on Tuesday charged two anti-abortion activists who made undercover videos of themselves trying to buy fetal tissue from Planned Parenthood with 15 felonies, saying they invaded the privacy of medical providers by filming without consent.

except when it is 4th century christians, dishonesty knows no bounds. jail time for the criminals ...
Can you say more on this I'm curious to hear about the point

EarthLink - Top News

lest not you fear, bing will fill you in on the point ...

EarthLink - Top News

lest not you fear, bing will fill you in on the point ...
K thanks I'll check it out

EarthLink - Top News

Sure. The problem is that lines have been drawn over the outcome (i.e. abortion vs pro-life) and that they have forgotten that the starting point should be for everyone to acknowledge that ending a human life is wrong. If they start from there then solutions to reduce abortions could be tackled from a position of common ground.

Do anyone on the anti-choice side have a solution?

I'm pro-life and I just gave you one.

I'm should have specified, a solution that has a minimal chance of working. :lol:

I'm should have specified, a solution that has a minimal chance of working. :lol:
I am afraid you won't know that until it is tried.

And passing laws to outlaw the practise is the way to do it? :dunno:

Is that what you think I wrote?

Did you just use the British spelling of practice?

That's the only solution the anti-choice side ever put forward.

I'm not a fucking Brit, lol.

I think you are a Brit.

That wasn't the solution I put forward. Or maybe you didn't read it.

I think you are a Brit.

Ok, you have nothing, what a surprise! :D

The technology commonly referred to as “abortion” is not going to go away. :eusa_eh:

As long as resources and services are traded for services and resources, abortions will be performed.

The technology cat has been let out of the bag.​

Abortions will be performed. :(

Unless…..

The technology is rendered obsolete. People stopped trading resources and services for horses and buggies not because they were prohibited by various levels of Government... People stopped trading in horses and buggies because a different technology made them obsolete.

What could possibly make abortion obsolete? :dunno:

Education!

The more coaching that We, The People can give to Our Spawn on life choices and consequences, the less likely that abortions - legal or otherwise - will be performed.

Every dollar invested in Education is a dollar invested against abortion :thup:

`

Abortion was an issue when many kids didn't live long enough, and humanity needed as many people as possible. Now we have healthcare which keeps us living longer, we don't need to stop abortions at all.

People say they care about life, but that's rubbish, they don't care about other animals' lives, they don't care about the lives of those they want to execute, or the lives of people in countries that sit on oil either...

I think you are a Brit.

Well considering I have yet to see you denounce abortion as wrong I would say I am on to something.

I think you are a Brit.

Well considering I have yet to see you denounce abortion as wrong I would say I am on to something.
Typical loser who's against something but has no solution to propose.

Forum List

Back