Abortion Survivor Melissa Ohden: "What About My Choice?"

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The Daily Caller ^

Melissa Ohden, abortion survivor and author of "You Carried Me", tells Amber Athey her survival story and asks "What about my choice?"

With New York's passage of a new abortion laws, and Virginia considering them, the time for this conversation is now.

Don’t worry, they said that they would have made her comfortable before they decide wether to murder her. Sounds like a LAST MEAL, for a mass murder....and the baby did WHAT UNFORGIVABLE FELONY?....

DyfuKaaX4AAEuA-.jpg

President Trump NEEDS TO BRING HER TO THE SOTU SPEECH.....govt her a few minutes of fame and tell the country her story@

There's big profit to be made in calling yourself "abortion survivor".

But only if you're a pretty white woman.

Black males need not apply, as most conservatives would just reflexively scream about how they wish he had been aborted

Good for this chick I guess, but it's a weird thing to brag about.

"My parents didn't want me, but I showed them."

Black males need not apply, as most conservatives would just reflexively scream about how they wish he had been aborted
How many hundred thousand BLACKS are aborted each year...FOR PLANNED PARENTHOOD PROFIT....they don't kill for free you know....deranged liberals....so easy to bitch slap

None of you all that posted actually watched the video, how come?

She was not unwanted, her mother's parents and family forced her to have one, late term.

She found her birth mother a few years ago, and she and her mother are very close. I think it said that she did not know that she lived....

I had a girlfriend who went through a similar situation, she wanted her baby, so, she kept her pregnancy a secret by 5 or 6 months ...before her parents noticed..... :(

How many hundred thousand BLACKS are aborted each year...FOR PLANNED PARENTHOOD PROFIT....they don't kill for free you know....deranged liberals....so easy to bitch slap
Late term abortions are usually a private physician, not a clinic...

How many hundred thousand BLACKS are aborted each year...

Obviously not enough for most conservatives.

FOR PLANNED PARENTHOOD PROFIT....they don't kill for free you know....deranged liberals....so easy to bitch slap

PP is a non-profit.

Holy shit, you're stupid, even by conservative standards.

There is no circumstance ...absolutely none, that any baby born alive, is not given all the medical care necessary to save their life.

I think this is the law in every state?

How many hundred thousand BLACKS are aborted each year...

Obviously not enough for most conservatives.

FOR PLANNED PARENTHOOD PROFIT....they don't kill for free you know....deranged liberals....so easy to bitch slap

PP is a non-profit.

Holy shit, you're stupid, even by conservative standards.
Besides being stupid, your cat is going to leave you, and YOU LIE!

How much does the government pay to Planned Parenthood? Bush is right that Planned Parenthood receives $500 million a year in government funding — or, to be more exact, $528 million last year, according to Planned Parenthood's latest annual report.Aug 5, 2015

Did anybody ask themselves how the hell it's possible to survive an abortion? My guess is that the technicians were unusually sensitive to the requirements of the late term abortion law as existed at the time. The baby apparently slipped out of the birth canal before it could have been "legally" put to sleep and the killers were forced to treat the baby as a human being. The myriad of democrat bills regarding late term abortion these days are apparently designed to prevent such "accidents".

Wow, why can't all abortions be like the one that she lived to tell about?

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

The Daily Caller ^

Melissa Ohden, abortion survivor and author of "You Carried Me", tells Amber Athey her survival story and asks "What about my choice?"

With New York's passage of a new abortion laws, and Virginia considering them, the time for this conversation is now.

Don’t worry, they said that they would have made her comfortable before they decide wether to murder her. Sounds like a LAST MEAL, for a mass murder....and the baby did WHAT UNFORGIVABLE FELONY?....

DyfuKaaX4AAEuA-.jpg
Hmmm. What is someone else’s body doing in my body? Evicting an unwanted tenant is not murder.

If you didn't want the tenant you shouldn't have opened the doors a few months ago.

Pretty sad when a liberal compares an innocent baby to a renter of an apartment.
Pretty sad when a conservative denies a woman rights to her own body.

Forum List

Back