🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Abortion , what do you anti-abortionists suggest to stop it??

Ban all abortions, except for pregnancies that jeopardize the LIFE of the mother.
Prosecute doctors who perform abortions and put them in jail for murder.
Shouldn’t you put the women in jail? If it wasn’t for the women wanting abortions the doctors never would’ve performed.

One step at a time.

No please answer the question. The abortion doctor would not have to perform an abortion if the woman didn't approach him and if the man didn't make her pg. What happens to the man and woman??

One step at a time.

Well let's see. There is abstinence, condoms, birth <CONTROL pills, day after pills...... And none of those require ripping a fetus apart in the womb.
There ya go...

And when all those fail?

I knew this gal who got pregnant because she didn't like the way the contraceptives made her feel. That and she was trying to force her no-account boyfriend to marry her. Well, he didn't, she got an abortion because she didn't want her Christian, Asian parents to know she wasn't still a virgin at 22.

And then a year later, she got back with the same creep and got knocked up again... another abortion.
Abstinence never fails!

who is going to enforce abstinence??

It's called self responsibility.

Self responsibility, if only men would keep their penis in their pants. I want answers. Obvious self responsibility does not work.

Ban all abortions, except for pregnancies that jeopardize the LIFE of the mother.
Prosecute doctors who perform abortions and put them in jail for murder.
Shouldn’t you put the women in jail? If it wasn’t for the women wanting abortions the doctors never would’ve performed.

One step at a time.

No please answer the question. The abortion doctor would not have to perform an abortion if the woman didn't approach him and if the man didn't make her pg. What happens to the man and woman??

One step at a time.

So you have a half ass answer. No pregnancy , no abortion doctor. Think it through.

I never could tolerate birth control pills, either, and it made birth control a big pain in the ass. But I managed. She needs to try harder.

this was almost 25 years ago... I think it was more a case where she was trying to get this guy to marry her, and he wouldn't.

Well let's see. There is abstinence, condoms, birth <CONTROL pills, day after pills...... And none of those require ripping a fetus apart in the womb.
There ya go...

And when all those fail?

I knew this gal who got pregnant because she didn't like the way the contraceptives made her feel. That and she was trying to force her no-account boyfriend to marry her. Well, he didn't, she got an abortion because she didn't want her Christian, Asian parents to know she wasn't still a virgin at 22.

And then a year later, she got back with the same creep and got knocked up again... another abortion.
Abstinence never fails!
Every pregnancy occurs because Abstinence failed

1. Lock up women who get one and doctors who perform them?? (If, so for how long?)

2. Have monitors for the rich women who get D & C's in the hospital and cancel the morning after pill. If they go to another country to have an abortion, ban them for life, those murderers can stay in said country. (this will take a lot of surveillance).

3. Have men get a lock put on penis at age 10 (able to be taken off to cleanse area and adjust for getting engorged, should make the contraption pliable. Remember it only takes a look at a boob or female to make a man horny.

5. Make it against the law for men to pay for abortions, and jail the man if he does.

(I put this in the legal thread because I guess you want something to be done legally about the abortion issue?)

Remember these women are murderers, and the men are conspirators and involved in murder, the father needs to be found out and he needs to go to jail as well.

Remember its takes a male and female to make a zygote.

I really want to know what you suggest for deterring abortions.

It is akin to murder. How do you stop that? It continues, yet society must draw a line in the sand to try and prevent it and condemn it.

As society continues to lean Left, however, even murder will continue to be condemned less and less, for it is the Left who hates capital punishment. The Left wants murders to live at tax payer expense and maybe be released back into society some day, as where the innocent unborn are to die before seeing the light of day.

The pro life anti abortionist people have nothing,
1. Lock up women who get one and doctors who perform them?? (If, so for how long?)

2. Have monitors for the rich women who get D & C's in the hospital and cancel the morning after pill. If they go to another country to have an abortion, ban them for life, those murderers can stay in said country. (this will take a lot of surveillance).

3. Have men get a lock put on penis at age 10 (able to be taken off to cleanse area and adjust for getting engorged, should make the contraption pliable. Remember it only takes a look at a boob or female to make a man horny.

5. Make it against the law for men to pay for abortions, and jail the man if he does.

(I put this in the legal thread because I guess you want something to be done legally about the abortion issue?)

Remember these women are murderers, and the men are conspirators and involved in murder, the father needs to be found out and he needs to go to jail as well.

It is akin to murder. How do you stop that? It continues, yet society must draw a line in the sand to try and prevent it and condemn it.

As society continues to lean Left, however, even murder will continue to be condemned less and less, for it is the Left who hates capital punishment. The Left wants murders to live at tax payer expense and maybe be released back into society some day, as where the innocent unborn are to die before seeing the light of day.

What should the punishment be for the woman, man and doctor??
What can prevent the abortion?

There ya go...

And when all those fail?

Abstinence never fails!

Self responsibility, if only men would keep their penis in their pants. I want answers. Obvious self responsibility does not work.

I shouldn't have to tell you this, but a man taking his penis out of his pants doesn't cause a woman to become pregnant...

And when all those fail?

Abstinence never fails!

I shouldn't have to tell you this, but a man taking his penis out of his pants doesn't cause a woman to become pregnant...

How about sticking it in the cervix.

There ya go...

And when all those fail?

Abstinence never fails!

Men should never have sex unless they want children

Total abstinence is the only solution to abortion

Abstinence never fails!

How about sticking it in the cervix.

Mine, is not that thin...

The pro life anti abortionist people have nothing,

What should the punishment be for the woman, man and doctor??
What can prevent the abortion?

Again, you will never prevent abortion much like you will never prevent murder.

As a society, we need to decide what punishments should be imposed for both.

And when all those fail?

Abstinence never fails!

Or just treat abortion like tax payer funded contraception, right?

No, men and women have other options.

If they don't want children at all, then they should get sterilized.

You forgot 6. Make pre-marital heterosexual sex illegal, and get them locked up before they get knocked up.

You forgot 6. Make pre-marital heterosexual sex illegal, and get them locked up before they get knocked up.

Anyone that wishes to see what state sponsored abortion looks like today should go see the movie Gosnell.

Abstinence never fails!

Or just treat abortion like tax payer funded contraception, right?

No, men and women have other options.

If they don't want children at all, then they should get sterilized.
Tax payers do not fund abortion

So you want everyone to be in prison just because you think they might have sex before they are married? You know married people have abortions also. Do you know the resources that would take, sex guards. What about divorced people.

Anyone that wishes to see what state sponsored abortion looks like today should go see the movie Gosnell.
Actually

If you want to see what will happen if you ban abortion.....
Go see Gosnell

Forum List

Back