🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Abortion , what do you anti-abortionists suggest to stop it??

1. Lock up women who get one and doctors who perform them?? (If, so for how long?)

2. Have monitors for the rich women who get D & C's in the hospital and cancel the morning after pill. If they go to another country to have an abortion, ban them for life, those murderers can stay in said country. (this will take a lot of surveillance).

3. Have men get a lock put on penis at age 10 (able to be taken off to cleanse area and adjust for getting engorged, should make the contraption pliable. Remember it only takes a look at a boob or female to make a man horny.

5. Make it against the law for men to pay for abortions, and jail the man if he does.

(I put this in the legal thread because I guess you want something to be done legally about the abortion issue?)

Remember these women are murderers, and the men are conspirators and involved in murder, the father needs to be found out and he needs to go to jail as well.

Remember its takes a male and female to make a zygote.

I really want to know what you suggest for deterring abortions.
Thank you for asking, Penelope. The reason we have abortion is because people do not know about the stages of the life of a human being.
he first process is conception--when a sperm from a male human being unites with an egg from a female human being. That is first stage in a person's human life.
For some reason, the judicial system made a mistake in not acknowledging when life begins. It begins at stage 1.
After that initial stage, if the father murders the female carrying that human being because he is afraid of the expenses he will have to pay for raising a child for the next 18 years, nine months, he has murdered two human beings.
In a case where the man has murdered other women in the same situation, and he is a suspect, the courts, who have definite proof the murderer killed the "female carrying that human being" it can declare he has killed more than one person at the same time, and take him off the streets forever with a life sentence on the basis that the 10 females who died before who were last seen with him before they disappeared or had their dead bones discovered somewhere and were identified by their dna, it's pretty obvious you do not want this particular man out on bail after 7 years of incarceration because he has 99.999% odds that women will again begin disappearing following his release.

So the courts already acknowledge a what abortion proponents have marginalized as being only "a little blob of cells" or a "zygote" to be worthy of killing out by a physician who has the credentials to remove the mass as if it were a cancer instead of the human being it was in the above case.

So we must decide, which zygote was a human being that was murdered for the expedient removal from society of a 99.999% certain and known mass murderer, and if that makes unwanted human beings subject to removal by pleasure of its human mother and medical collaborators in an alleged humane way. And if we call it humane, then we must also consider the suspect that we are 99.999% convinced is a mass murderer, to be a humane eliminator of one but a killer of only 1, which entitles him to be sentenced for only one murder, and he gets a get-out-of-jail-free card after 7 years.

IOW, either the zygote is a human being with citizenship rights and the privilege to be and to be protected, or it isn't.

There are solutions to the problem. Unfortunately, the ultimate solution would invoke a war that would decimate the population of human beings.

1. Lock up women who get one and doctors who perform them?? (If, so for how long?)

2. Have monitors for the rich women who get D & C's in the hospital and cancel the morning after pill. If they go to another country to have an abortion, ban them for life, those murderers can stay in said country. (this will take a lot of surveillance).

3. Have men get a lock put on penis at age 10 (able to be taken off to cleanse area and adjust for getting engorged, should make the contraption pliable. Remember it only takes a look at a boob or female to make a man horny.

5. Make it against the law for men to pay for abortions, and jail the man if he does.

(I put this in the legal thread because I guess you want something to be done legally about the abortion issue?)

Remember these women are murderers, and the men are conspirators and involved in murder, the father needs to be found out and he needs to go to jail as well.

You forgot 6. Make pre-marital heterosexual sex illegal, and get them locked up before they get knocked up.

So you want everyone to be in prison just because you think they might have sex before they are married? You know married people have abortions also. Do you know the resources that would take, sex guards. What about divorced people.
Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t realize you actually supported your suggestions. I thought you were listing “solutions” that showed how poorly thought out a lot of the anti-abortion position was and I was adding on one more ridiculous solution.

I apologize for not realizing you meant those as serious suggestions.

Thank you for asking, Penelope. The reason we have abortion is because people do not know about the stages of the life of a human being.
he first process is conception--when a sperm from a male human being unites with an egg from a female human being. That is first stage in a person's human life.
For some reason, the judicial system made a mistake in not acknowledging when life begins. It begins at stage 1.
After that initial stage, if the father murders the female carrying that human being because he is afraid of the expenses he will have to pay for raising a child for the next 18 years, nine months, he has murdered two human beings.
In a case where the man has murdered other women in the same situation, and he is a suspect, the courts, who have definite proof the murderer killed the "female carrying that human being" it can declare he has killed more than one person at the same time, and take him off the streets forever with a life sentence on the basis that the 10 females who died before who were last seen with him before they disappeared or had their dead bones discovered somewhere and were identified by their dna, it's pretty obvious you do not want this particular man out on bail after 7 years of incarceration because he has 99.999% odds that women will again begin disappearing following his release.

So the courts already acknowledge a what abortion proponents have marginalized as being only "a little blob of cells" or a "zygote" to be worthy of killing out by a physician who has the credentials to remove the mass as if it were a cancer instead of the human being it was in the above case.

So we must decide, which zygote was a human being that was murdered for the expedient removal from society of a 99.999% certain and known mass murderer, and if that makes unwanted human beings subject to removal by pleasure of its human mother and medical collaborators in an alleged humane way. And if we call it humane, then we must also consider the suspect that we are 99.999% convinced is a mass murderer, to be a humane eliminator of one but a killer of only 1, which entitles him to be sentenced for only one murder, and he gets a get-out-of-jail-free card after 7 years.

IOW, either the zygote is a human being with citizenship rights and the privilege to be and to be protected, or it isn't.

There are solutions to the problem. Unfortunately, the ultimate solution would invoke a war that would decimate the population of human beings.

Thank you, there are no solutions to the issue except education on how one gets pg, starting at a young age , and prevention, and free to low cost of all condoms and BC pills or IUD's for everyone dependent on ones income (to include a family physician to monitor the women on BC, which also would be free, dependent on income) , which also would cut down on STD's and Cervical Ca.

That is the only answer, education and prevention.

You forgot 6. Make pre-marital heterosexual sex illegal, and get them locked up before they get knocked up.

So you want everyone to be in prison just because you think they might have sex before they are married? You know married people have abortions also. Do you know the resources that would take, sex guards. What about divorced people.
Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t realize you actually supported your suggestions. I thought you were listing “solutions” that showed how poorly thought out a lot of the anti-abortion position was and I was adding on one more ridiculous solution.

I didn't and thank you. Yet I do think education at a young age to prevent pregnancy and Std's and free (dependent on income) BC's and condoms, and access to physicians or PP's for monitoring.

Ban all abortions, except for pregnancies that jeopardize the LIFE of the mother.
Prosecute doctors who perform abortions and put them in jail for murder.
That`s exactly how a western Pa. Congressman felt until he thought he impregnated his girlfriend and urged her to get an abortion. Oh yeah, this family values Republican was married at the time. I wonder how many of these so called "pro-life" people ever protested a war or wrote to their elected officials with concerns about gun violence. Until they do, I can`t take them seriously.
Tim Murphy resigns from Congress

I didn't and thank you. Yet I do think education at a young age to prevent pregnancy and Std's and free (dependent on income) BC's and condoms, and access to physicians or PP's for monitoring.
I’m still not sure that you realize my initial post was not meant to be a serious suggestion and that my apology was sarcastic.

Ban all abortions, except for pregnancies that jeopardize the LIFE of the mother.
That`s exactly how a western Pa. Congressman felt until he thought he impregnated his girlfriend and urged her to get an abortion. Oh yeah, this family values Republican was married at the time. I wonder how many of these so called "pro-life" people ever protested a war or wrote to their elected officials with concerns about gun violence. Until they do, I can`t take them seriously.
Tim Murphy resigns from Congress

And your point?

Thank you, there are no solutions to the issue except education on how one gets pg, starting at a young age , and prevention, and free to low cost of all condoms and BC pills or IUD's for everyone dependent on ones income (to include a family physician to monitor the women on BC, which also would be free, dependent on income) , which also would cut down on STD's and Cervical Ca.

Agree

Give women other options and they will not have to choose abortion as their final option

400px-AbortionReasons.jpg

Need to address why women get abortions to cut down on the need to get one

I’m still not sure that you realize my initial post was not meant to be a serious suggestion and that my apology was sarcastic.

I agree , no. 6 was not worthwhile, only ed and prevention is worthwhile.

The think is both know that a person who has intercourse could have a kid. Either use a way this will not happen, or BOTH are held responsible and for 18 years have finance, rearing, and what ever is needed to raise the kid. It is suggest that they guy pay a percent of whatever he will make for the up bringing of the kid. The mother will need REAL classes to learn the needs to take care of the kid. Both will have to make living working. Most of the time both person are not very responsible people and should just be temp s
Well let's see. There is abstinence, condoms, birth <CONTROL pills, IUD, day after pills...... And none of those require ripping a fetus apart in the womb.
There ya go...
Conservatives object to day after pills
As well as sex education and free distribution of birth control
You started off good the rest was downhill. For some sex education does not work, and 5th graders is a little soon to break the news to some. But the RU 86 pill should be used by those who go that route. Comdoms are good and will help. The problems is the woman needs to be educated and take charge of all. I just have always felt that the woman has the last word on the subject. Men are stupid and many just don't care. That is the problem.

The think is both know that a person who has intercourse could have a kid. Either use a way this will not happen, or BOTH are held responsible and for 18 years have finance, rearing, and what ever is needed to raise the kid. It is suggest that they guy pay a percent of whatever he will make for the up bringing of the kid. The mother will need REAL classes to learn the needs to take care of the kid. Both will have to make living working. Most of the time both person are not very responsible people and should just be temp s
Well let's see. There is abstinence, condoms, birth <CONTROL pills, IUD, day after pills...... And none of those require ripping a fetus apart in the womb.
There ya go...
Conservatives object to day after pills
As well as sex education and free distribution of birth control
You started off good the rest was downhill. For some sex education does not work, and 5th graders is a little soon to break the news to some. But the RU 86 pill should be used by those who go that route. Comdoms are good and will help. The problems is the woman needs to be educated and take charge of all. I just have always felt that the woman has the last word on the subject. Men are stupid and many just don't care. That is the problem.

She needs to make sure he uses a condom, and she needs to be on a BC or IUD, before even having sex. Still grown women get abortions and married ones as well. So prevention is needed. Its sad you can't depend on most men, boy at age 10 should get the HPV vaccine, then females wont need to.

There ya go...
Wrong.

None of those methods are 100 percent effective.

And when those methods fail do you advocate subjecting women and their doctors to criminal prosecution when the woman seeks an abortion.

Behold the authoritarian conservative and his contempt for the Constitution and the right to privacy.

Well let's see. There is abstinence, condoms, birth <CONTROL pills, day after pills...... And none of those require ripping a fetus apart in the womb.
There ya go...

And when all those fail?

I knew this gal who got pregnant because she didn't like the way the contraceptives made her feel. That and she was trying to force her no-account boyfriend to marry her. Well, he didn't, she got an abortion because she didn't want her Christian, Asian parents to know she wasn't still a virgin at 22.

And then a year later, she got back with the same creep and got knocked up again... another abortion.
Abstinence never fails!

who is going to enforce abstinence??

It's called self responsibility.

Self responsibility, if only men would keep their penis in their pants. I want answers. Obvious self responsibility does not work.
For the authoritarian right women are solely to blame.

You've listed education and preventions, which is good, but it may not be quite all. We must not circumvent the aspect of a will to do the right thing. Education takes time and a will to learn the truth. How does one learn the truth? Philosophical attitude? Experience? Faith in God? Faith in one's fellow man? A love for the truth? Wisdom from past generations as well as contemporaries? Do we teach abortion according to abortionists, or do we teach abortion from the viewpoint of the anti-abortion crowd? How do we take all the methods of instruction from all the differing viewpoints and find a solution that satisfies everyone? Do we allow Christians to educate only other Christians and atheists to educate only other atheists? We could go through the list of all the different strong religious backgrounds and strong philosophical viewpoints that are incompatible with teaching personal necessities that are acceptable to the families of those involved? That seems to be where the disinterest in unity is coming from--the freedom of religion, the freedom of information sources elected to educate young women and young men. What can all of us agree on? How can we get people who do not want their children to have sex education when science, dear science tells us that its findings is that people who have sex education early enough in life to do any good also become sexual at earlier ages than those who are cloaked in ignorance of sexual matters with only a fear of parental retaliation of they have sex too early in life to be good (aka loving) parents?

IOW, scientific disclosure tells us from statistics that are kept on those who have sexual education under their belts also have a baby in there too. (wild, audience laughter).

So far, the stats on education show that we are darned if we don't and darned if we do. So, what are we lacking?

I lean toward David's writing in the Psalms about his God knowing that he was in his mother's womb as a human being before his mother did. I'm not sure how acceptable that would be to persons so averse to religion they do not establish anything but a kind of Amish-style shunning of anyone who would speak of King David of thousands of years ago, with the critique I have heard that atheists think they should be in charge of their own destiny without any help from what religious people who may believe in a God out there who created human beings and requires trust and obedience from believers in return for eternal life in beautiful Heaven. And the dichotomy between these polarized beliefs in God must fill a line as long as the Equator.

We might be disabled from effecting specific and public sex education ideals that is publicly taught onto those whose societies only have to stone to death one couple who have sexual relations with each other (edit: OUT OF WEDLOCK!) in one generation of 20 years rather than America's million-a-year unborn human tragedies from the abortion proponent individuals and groups. Some people make certain their children are never "hoodwinked" by public school abortion educators in a community where one educator may have been convicted of raping several students under his tutelage over decades of nondisclosure of his or her propensity. It's pandemic if you use a search engine to find a list of "educators convicted of raping students," or your own words to that effect which leads to a similar conclusion. (or not)

I truly appreciate education and prevention as an answer, and sadly acknowledge a lot of people are convinced their parenting requires them to be around to guide their own child into a good marriage that will consist of two people caring for each other, caring for the children they had, and work hard to keep together to raise those children they had so much fun making. The trouble with my beliefs is certainly that the marriages broken up after children bless the marriage are as many as those who survive with or without a lot of joy in family life which can be as bad as smelling a sack of rotten potatoes on the bad days and as delightful as being in the middle of the famous Portland, Oregon Lan Su Chinese (Rose) Gardens when the fragrant ones are in full bloom on the good days.

Kudos for your rational approach to this issue, but I think getting a lot of educators involved could open a can of worms. Even so, Hollywood has had its effect on the birthrate and the abortion rate at various times in its history of film in America. I appreciate their sense of humor in such matters, but I don't laugh very much when I read the loss of the unborn statistics at the end of the year.

I don't particularly like to see those "Pray for the Nation" signs, because I believe that God will continue to bless us. But when I read the stats of losses of little American citizens who lose their lives in a clinic and are buried or incinerated in large masses, I weep and I pray for our nation. Forgive my paraphrase, but "How long, O Lord, must I weep?" ~ (paraphrased from the words in Psalms 13:2 by me.)

I'm not in any way discounting education, but I think that there may be more to preventing abortion than just education. When you stack up one million dead unborn human beings against (v.) stoning to death per annum one couple per generation of 2 unwise unmarried lovers, if a generation is 20 years, that's 20 million minus two, which equals a difference in human loss of 19,999,998 lives saved in 20 years for the sacrifice of 2 lives. I did the math. Can you see how that religion can be even reasonably effective?

Please forgive me if I seem to be beating a dead horse, but the horse can't feel it.

Last edited:
There ya go...
Wrong.

None of those methods are 100 percent effective.

And when those methods fail do you advocate subjecting women and their doctors to criminal prosecution when the woman seeks an abortion.

Abstinence isn’t 100% effective?

???

I don't see anyone who actually thinks abortion would be made illegal.

As for what we Christian suggest.... first we try and convince people to join Christianity, and if they don't, then that is on them.

I do not expect non-christians to act like Christians. If you are Christian, then you know this is morally wrong, and it is evil, and you shouldn't do it.

As for non-christians.... I was adopted by my parents. I know dozens of people who have adopted children. I would encourage people to put their children up for adoption.

If not that, I think there are plenty of contraception you can use to avoid pregnancy.

Of course the best option is to simply get married, and have sex with your spouse, so that you are not in this situation. Not only is that the best course of action for the life of the baby, but it also is universally known to have the highest rates of marital success, and the highest rates of a happy relationship, and the highest reported joy in having sex.

But not everyone wants to believe that your chance of divorce double if you screw around before marriage.... so free country, screw your life up as much as you want. But.... I will still urge people to not kill babies, just because they want to wreck their lives. Generally murder is bad.... read it... in a book...

Forum List

Back