Abortion: Why Men Don't Get A Say

When you address what folks actually say and not what you hallucinate, I'm sure your discussion experience will be both more pleasuarable and enlightening for you.

Why do you expend energy fretting over whether I am maximizing my USMB experience? Clearly, yours is degrading.

When I have to continually scroll past your insanity, I am somewhat annoyed; so it is in my best interest that you come to the side of sanity from time to time.

I point your idiocy and insanity out to you, as do so many others, in the hope that perhaps you might experience some flash of sanity and not pollute so many threads with your idiocy.

Maybe it's a pipedream, but I am often optimistic.

Quick Links---->Edit Options----->Ignore List.

Fuck off, now.

I wonder if you even know what the word "feminist" means
:lol:

Oh, the irony...

I am proud to be a feminist

You are to a feminist as Maxine Waters is to John Locke.

Only three feminists have posted in this thread that I've seen: me, Pixie, and Si.

JB, is your head all the way up your ass? How is opposing a woman's right to choose "feminist"?

[ How is opposing a woman's right to choose "feminist"?
Do you even know what the fuck you're talking about?

You listed PixieStix as a "true feminist". The chick opposes a woman's right to choose.

You always this slow or just when you're rattled?
One can oppose aborton and not choice.

Go figure.

Gotta wonder about a woman who uses gender-specific slang to refer to women they think they oppose. Just sayin'.

Last edited:
I wonder if you even know what the word "feminist" means
:lol:

Oh, the irony...

I am proud to be a feminist
You are to a feminist as Maxine Waters is to John Locke.

Only three feminists have posted in this thread that I've seen: me, Pixie, and Si.

JB, is your head all the way up your ass? How is opposing a woman's right to choose "feminist"?

What I oppose is inequality and intellectually dishonest people and laws.

Adoption.

So the father should be able to compel an adoption against the mother's will? Jesus H. Christ, I am surrounded by woman-haters and nincompoops.

Irony. Saying something truly moronic and then saying you're surrounded by stupidity.

It seems Mad can't get away from herself.

If you are implying a man should be able to force adoption, you are the one being idiotic. ;)

So the father should be able to compel an adoption against the mother's will? Jesus H. Christ, I am surrounded by woman-haters and nincompoops.

Irony. Saying something truly moronic and then saying you're surrounded by stupidity.

If you are implying a man should be able to force adoption, you are the one being idiotic. ;)

You're fucking retarded. Learn how to read. Only Madeline has spoken of forcing a woman to have an abortion.

You're fucking retarded. Learn how to read. Only Madeline has spoken of forcing a woman to have an abortion.

I think you need to learn how to fucking read. ;)
And it isn't a stretch, with the garbage that has been coming out of your mouth. Admit it, you hate women.

Why do you expend energy fretting over whether I am maximizing my USMB experience? Clearly, yours is degrading.

When I have to continually scroll past your insanity, I am somewhat annoyed; so it is in my best interest that you come to the side of sanity from time to time.

I point your idiocy and insanity out to you, as do so many others, in the hope that perhaps you might experience some flash of sanity and not pollute so many threads with your idiocy.

Fuck off, now.

It is these kinds of posts by you Madeline, that shows that you are only nice when it suits your agenda

And it isn't a stretch, with the garbage that has been coming out of your mouth. Admit it, you hate women.

The words coming out of my mouth?

You mean talking about being responsible? Saying that women aren't helpless little creatures in need of men to take care of them?

yes... such hateful garbage... truly the words of a misogynist :rolleyes:

You're an imbecile.

I'm late to the debate, but since it's half the man's baby, a man should have a say whether he/she is going to be killed or not.

You mean talking about being responsible? Saying that women aren't helpless little creatures in need of men to take care of them?

Bingo, this is the root of the debate

Bingo, this is the root of the debate

Do you get how the hell saying women aren't helpless creatures in need of men is hateful garbage, Pix? Because I'm lost.

Fuck off, now.

It is these kinds of posts by you Madeline, that shows that you are only nice when it suits your agenda
:confused: Why would she expected to be nice to someone that keeps calling her insane?

yes... such hateful garbage... truly the words of a misogynist :rolleyes:

You're an imbecile.

Calling single mothers sluts. Yeah, those are nice words.
And you are garbage.

Forum List

Back