Abortion: Why Men Don't Get A Say

When I have to continually scroll past your insanity, I am somewhat annoyed; so it is in my best interest that you come to the side of sanity from time to time.

I point your idiocy and insanity out to you, as do so many others, in the hope that perhaps you might experience some flash of sanity and not pollute so many threads with your idiocy.

Maybe it's a pipedream, but I am often optimistic.

Quick Links---->Edit Options----->Ignore List.

Fuck off, now.

It is these kinds of posts by you Madeline, that shows that you are only nice when it suits your agenda
There you go again.:eusa_whistle:

I think you need to learn how to fucking read. ;)
And it isn't a stretch, with the garbage that has been coming out of your mouth. Admit it, you hate women.

The words coming out of my mouth?

You mean talking about being responsible? Saying that women aren't helpless little creatures in need of men to take care of them?

yes... such hateful garbage... truly the words of a misogynist :rolleyes:

You're an imbecile.

Calling single mothers sluts. Yeah, those are nice words.
And you are garbage.

I never said all single mothers are sluts.

I said sluts abuse the system and moronic neofemanzi trash enable and encourage them.

You mean talking about being responsible? Saying that women aren't helpless little creatures in need of men to take care of them?

yes... such hateful garbage... truly the words of a misogynist :rolleyes:

You're an imbecile.

Calling single mothers sluts. Yeah, those are nice words.
And you are garbage.

I never said all single mothers are sluts.

I said sluts abuse the system and moronic neofemanzi trash enable and encourage them.
That is wasn't what you said, but nice try.

So the father should be able to compel an adoption against the mother's will? Jesus H. Christ, I am surrounded by woman-haters and nincompoops.

So the mother should be able to compel a birth against the father's will? Does that make you a "father-hater"?

Child support is the right of a LIVE child. At the base of this entire argument is that old bugaboo - abortion. There is never any point in arguing abortion with anyone. A person is either opposed to abortion or not - game over.

The fallacy of your argument is that it assumes that the child will be born, regardless. Last time I looked, it is possible for a woman to obtain an abortion. When a "surprise" comes along, that neither of the two adults involved had planned or now want, and abortion is an available option, the wishes of BOTH parents must be taken into account.

I am not saying the mother should be compelled to get an abortion if, after conceiving the child, she "goes female" and changes her mind, now wanting to go ahead and have the child. I am only saying that, if she so chooses, she should not be compelled to force financial responsibility on the father for a child he had not planned on and for whom he does not want to be financially responsible.

Yes, I understood you, George. All babies born in the US have survived whatever "risk of being aborted" they were exposed to, and all babies are legally entitled to be supported by both parents (provided they are known, alive, etc.). This "option" you advocate for on behalf of fathers would dramatically alter the rights of children for the worst, and would create quasi-property rights in children for mothers. IMO, it is anti-human and would serve no one's interests (apart from those of irresponsible men who make babies they wish they did not have to support).

It just does not fly with me. But as you say, no one ever changes their mind about abortion -- and I suspect people are just as heavily invested in their POVs on this topic.

So then you are saying that once a man and a woman conceive a child, even though neither of them expected to do it NOR WANTED TO DO IT, the matter is totally out of the hands of the man and whatever the woman wants to do is what happens. And, oh by the way, the man not only has to go along with it but, if she elects to keep the child herself, he gets to pay for the child.

I disagree.

I gather that you are anti-abortion. No problem. I, of course, am PRO abortion, as the cons like to call it - I canvass neighborhoods, trying to induce pregnant women to abort, etc. But I digress . . .

What about adoption? The child lives, grows up in a good home, man doesn't have to pay for a child he did not expect or want, woman gets the same result . . . . Your argument in this post does not take that option into account.

Last edited:
Bottomline a society which allows women 100% of the decision regarding abortion and assigns men an automatic child support obligation if that is what the woman wants is a society into gender slavery- of men.

So then you are saying that once a man and a woman conceive a child, even though neither of them expected to do it NOR WANTED TO DO IT, the matter is totally out of the hands of the man and whatever the woman wants to do is what happens. And, oh by the way, the man not only has to go along with it but, if she elects to keep the child herself, he gets to pay for the child.

I disagree.

The way i see it George is that if men do not want to have children then they need to keep their sperm to them selves. If a accident happens then the ship has already left the dock and the man is along for the ride. He is responsible for any baby that may result.

I gather that you are anti-abortion. No problem. I, of course, am PRO abortion, as the cons like to call it - I canvass neighborhoods, trying to induce pregnant women to abort, etc. But I digress . . .

I am pro abortion as well, there are others who are not. There have been men here who have stated they would want to force a woman to have a child against her will. For example, he wants the baby and she doesn't. The argument has been if the father wants the baby then the woman should be forced to have it. I am totally against this.

What about adoption? The child lives, grows up in a good home, man doesn't have to pay for a child he did not expect or want, woman gets the same result . . . . Your argument in this post does not take that option into account.

In my opinion adoption is a fine option IF the woman is willing to carry the baby to term.

The way i see it George is that if men do not want to have children then they need to keep their sperm to them selves. If a accident happens then the ship has already left the dock and the man is along for the ride. He is responsible for any baby that may result.

........................ [/COLOR]

and women who want a kid the man does not need to pull their big girl panties up (or better yet never let them come down) and go out to earn their own way in the world.

........................ [/COLOR]

and women who want a kid the man does not need to pull their big girl panties up (or better yet never let them come down) and go out to earn their own way in the world.

What is it you trying to say?

You overlook the fact that, in the vast majority of cases, it's the female who initiates the sexual contact, not the guy. So don't talk to me about "responsibility." Almost invariably, it's the female who is responsible for encouraging the sex that gets her knocked up. Not that the male isn't a willing participant, of course. But let's not lay this off on the guy. Without the gal's OK, ain't NOTHING gonna happen, baby.

You mention men keeping their sperm to themselves if they don't want a baby. I might suggest to you gals that you keep your legs together if you don't want one either.

Last edited:

You overlook the fact that, in the vast majority of cases, it's the female who initiates the sexual contact, not the guy. So don't talk to me about "responsibility." Almost invariably, it's the female who is responsible for encouraging the sex that gets her knocked up. Not that the male isn't a willing participant, of course. But let's not lay this off on the guy. Without the gal's OK, ain't NOTHING gonna happen, baby.

You mention men keeping their sperm to themselves if they don't want a baby. I might suggest to you gals that you keep your legs together if you don't want one either.

I am not overlooking any "facts" (though i think your facts are wrong) George. If men don't want the responsibility of paying for the up keep of any children they may be produce, regardless of who initiates the sex, the men need to control their sperm. That means putting on a condom or getting a vasectomy.

The thread is about men not getting a say in a woman's choice of getting or not getting an abortion. If men don't want to be in the position of an outcome not of their choosing, then THEY need to control their sperm and not put themselves in that position.

I am not overlooking any "facts" (though i think your facts are wrong) George. If men don't want the responsibility of paying for the up keep of any children they may be produce, regardless of who initiates the sex, the men need to control their sperm. That means putting on a condom or getting a vasectomy.

The thread is about men not getting a say in a woman's choice of getting or not getting an abortion. If men don't want to be in the position of an outcome not of their choosing, then THEY need to control their sperm and not put themselves in that position.

Women wouldn't need the power of a second choice if they made the first one right.

Women wouldn't need the power of a second choice if they made the first one right.

Men would not be whining about "life not being fair" if they made the right choice first as well.

When I have to continually scroll past your insanity, I am somewhat annoyed; so it is in my best interest that you come to the side of sanity from time to time.

I point your idiocy and insanity out to you, as do so many others, in the hope that perhaps you might experience some flash of sanity and not pollute so many threads with your idiocy.

Maybe it's a pipedream, but I am often optimistic.

Quick Links---->Edit Options----->Ignore List.

Fuck off, now.

It is these kinds of posts by you Madeline, that shows that you are only nice when it suits your agenda

This was beneath you, PixieStix, or should have been.

I think you need to learn how to fucking read. ;)
And it isn't a stretch, with the garbage that has been coming out of your mouth. Admit it, you hate women.

Bingo, this is the root of the debate

So, IYO, taking advantage of modern medicine or pursuing a child's rights to financial support from its father is behaving in a helpless manner?

Bullshit.

Forum List

Back