About England

Militants

VIP Member
Dec 30, 2015
England are dark and corrupt country.

They belief that they are mostly hard rock country but it is U.S. and Sweden two highest in world. Third place they are. Plus they have only one titel in soccer. Spain, Italy, France and Germany have more in Europe. Only one titel in soccer tournament. U.S. and Sweden are better in Hockey.

Who are englishmen in this forum ???? What is funny with your Goden ????

Goden are only a lutheran gigolo. One Jesus fans who dislike Gud and me.

Jesus aren't Swedish God I know. Swedish Lord, Gud, Oden or Thor are Gud.

Many spieces of gods in Sweden.

Jesus are a Jerk and Goden same like Jesus.

I can hate Goden. This way: goooooooooood.

I thinks about evil in hell. I am the same like Gud.

Sweden have four evil in hell. England have only one.

You work the stick in between the legs to make the forward fall. It's only allowed in the Olympics but it's a dirty move.

They belief that they are mostly hard rock country but it is U.S. and Sweden two highest in world. Third place they are. Plus they have only one titel in soccer. Spain, Italy, France and Germany have more in Europe. Only one titel in soccer tournament. U.S. and Sweden are better in Hockey.

Ah good. Someone went to Rosetta Stone and ordered the "Kipper".

you understood that pogo?....lol

Scary huh?

Yeah I've been studying Kipper. Here's the English translation.

"Too many Lutherans worship hard rock soccer balls like Jesus Gigolo. Swedes know better than to eat jerky. Do not eat jerky. Jerky is hell." The rest of it as close as I can get is "Cranberry pivoting slaw opens armed dance in swimming pools. Wet axle sandwich experiences butterfly gyrations."

That's what Google Translate says anyway.... :dunno:

A little different than what I got:

Hi, I am kipper who compensates for my immaturity and small penis by listening to hard rock that I do not understand. Soccer and hockey are both cool, but my mom wouldn't let me play.

Ok now we're talking. Hockey.

You pussies don't check Swede boy. And you do dirty shit.

My old friend are Saddam and taliban he likes and I dump him in school for I will to have funny with United States competents. He are Poland and from Iraq and like only negrous in United States maybe even them not. A marxist or communist friend my old so I dumped him in school then I take my family dogs life then I drive to mental house with police car 2004 and 2006 I drive home in new home. Abdul he's Allah name are. And he will before voices in my life and last eleven year I hear on voices. Not so cool with voices how really are Goden and Jesus how wil to change place. They eat through but they will do suicide. Goden are real stinkey boy.

He's stepfather and Abdul wil take my life if I say now to follows to there outlandish church and I have lucky and say yes but I even dump him in school when one ortodoxer come to my life and starting me from Abdul and we never met since 2004. He like talibans and Saddam and Russia. Stupid mother fucker. Next time we live I wanted alcoholic and food time like this time after I dump my Catholic friend. He are against Nazis and Finn and Swedes and whites in U.S. Anti western civilation and I will dump him again. Off course it is funny to live again how are justice for all who want's to live again. Have taste everything in alcoholic even red vine.

Talibans or is it Al Qaida real name on talibans how are evil terrorists and Trump will go everything to stop them. IS/ISIS are better terrorists.

Forum List

Back