About those "European" Jews . . . .

Ok, we have all seen it posted time and time again that the Jews who now inhabit Israel are 'invaders' from Europe. I asked a question in one of the threads here about it and the answer was for me to look at a picture and tell from the color of the persons' skin and hair. Hmmm . . . . sound familiar?

So I decided to start a whole thread on the subject and to ask the question:

Who are the European Jews? Did they not ever come from Israel over the centuries? Can they not trace their maternal lineage to Abraham? If the answers to these three questions are negative, then are they converts to Judaism? Or did one or two of their (great) grandparents convert and that is how now they make their claim? Are you saying that their ancestors were not part of the expulsion of the Jews from Israel by the Romans?

History of the Jews in Europe - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I would really like to know why if a Jew comes from Europe, or anywhere else in the world for that matter, why there is no ties to the land. . . . . .
The renowned and respected Jewish historian, Arthur Koestler, aptly answers your questions in his great work, "The Thirteenth Tribe," in which he produces an accurate historical expose' on the European Jews (also known as the Ashkenazi). These "Jews" are converts to Judaism. The Khazars converted to Judaism (en masse) in the 8th Century A.D. Koestler calls his people "the thirteenth tribe" because they have no relation to the biblical 12 tribes of "true Israel." The bulk of today's Jews are simply an Asiatic people (related to the Huns and Moguls) that accepted the religion of Rabbinic Judaism. It's really that simple.

The Thirteenth Tribe The Kazar Empire and Its Heritage Arthur Koestler 9780445042421 Amazon.com Books

Yes a work of total fiction like so many other books much lauded by team Palestine. This is what the author of the wiki article has to say

That same year saw the publication of The Thirteenth Tribe, about the hypothetical Khazar origins of European Jewry.

Was Jewish historian, Arthur Koestler, also a "fictional" character or was he a real life historian? Why do folks who disagree with something always have to attack the messenger instead of the message? Have you read the Thirteenth Tribe? If so, please explain in detail why you believe it's "fictional?"

Arthur Koestler - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I'm not pro-Koestler or anti-Koestler. I just know that he was a renowned and respected Jewish historian who thought it important enough to write about the origins of his people. Accept his detailed work or reject it but don't attack him or me simply because he wrote about things he knew about. That's a dishonest critique of the man AND his work.

Your own source says he joined the communist party of Germany. There is no evidence that Kesler was a "Jewish Historian", other than his totally debunked Khazarian theory. Stop making shit up, drifting shit.

we have all seen it posted time and time again that the Jews who now inhabit Israel are 'invaders' from Europe

I have never seen anyone claim that. Has anyone else?

Yes, many times. But I dismantled that lie by reminding them that the British has invited the Jews and facilitated their immigration. Also, I posted links showing that an invasion is a military offensive which has nothing to do with immigration.

The 1984 Jewish Almanac says; "Strictly speaking, it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a 'Jew' or to call a contemporary Jew an 'Israelite' or a 'Hebrew."
MAY GOD JUDGE YOU FOR THIS LIE AGAINST THE JEWISH PEOPLE. WHAT A WICKED THING YOU HAVE DONE!

All caps is shouting. I'm only quoting what today's Jews say about themselves. God will judge you for rejecting truth and accepting a lie. He will also judge the religious-self-righteous who believe they have the right to judge the souls of believers in Christ. I find it interesting that you are so quick to condemn someone who has accepted the blood of Christ and Him as Savior while defending them who reject Christ as the Son of God. You should reflect on that fact and seek guidance from the Holy Spirit:

John 3:18, "He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

No you are repeating what is posted on ANTI SEMITIC, NEO NAZI and WHITE SUPREMACIST sites all over the world. The people you refer to are charlatans or their works are taken out of context. Next you will be quoting The Protocols as a work of fact and that it shows the Jews as wanting to dominate all mankind.

Wikipedia is an "anti-Semitic, neo-Nazi" site? Koestler's book is "White Supremacist?" LOL. Koestler was a Neo-Nazi, White Supremacist? Is that what you're really trying to say? The Jewish Almanac (and Jewish Encyclopedia) are "Anti-Semitic" literature? Alrighty then!!!

:whip:
Another Jewish historian by the name of Benjamin Freedman also postulated that the majority of modern Jews are descendants of the Khazars in his booklet, "Facts are Facts." Freedman was raised in Judaism but converted to Catholicism and was an opponent of the Zionist movement:

Benjamin H. Freedman - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Facts are Facts: FACTS ARE FACTS including illustrations by Benjamin H. Freedman

Anti Semites like "drifting shit" always navigate to other Jews haters like shit does to flies. Benjamin Freedman, a totally unqualified nobody who converted to Catholicism, and then became a professional moron. Oh but he was a Jew so I guess what he says counts. Ha ha ha. Here is your "Benjamin Freedman" and his shining resume:

Benjamin Harrison[1] Freedman (1890 – May 1984)[2] was an American businessman and anti-Zionist[3][4] activist, accused of anti-semitism by ideological opponents.[5][6][7] He converted fromJudaism to Roman Catholicism.[8] Freedman was a partner in a dermatological institute and in small business.

Benjamin H Freedman was listed on the letterhead of the Institute for Arab American Affairs and around 1946, along with his wife, listed as "R M Schoendorf" (Rose M. Schoendorf Freedman), "sponsored a series of advertisements under the imprint of 'The League for Peace with Justice in Palestine'".[11] In 1946 he sued the American Jewish Committee for libel and the case was thrown out in less than a month.

Freedman opposed the nomination of Anna M. Rosenberg to be Assistant Secretary of Defense in 1950.[21] An article in theADL Bulletin entitled The Plot Against Ann Rosenberg attributed the attacks on Rosenberg's loyalty to "professional anti-Semites and lunatic nationalists," including the "Jew-baiting cabal of John Rankin, Benjamin Freedman, and Gerald Smith."[7]

Freedman, an apostate Jew, was well known to the Anti-Defamation League and the American Jewish Committee as an active supporter of the Arab cause in the Middle East. (fn 33) In the course of his erratic and often contradictory testimony before the Senate committee, Freedman revealed the roles played by anti-Semitic agitators and right-wing anticommunists — including Gerald L.K. Smith, Conde McGinley, the "Reverend" Wesley Swift, Congressman John Rankin, Senator Joseph McCarthy, and J.B. Matthews — in the campaign against the Rosenberg appointment. (fn 34)[7]

He is mentioned in a report by the House Un-American Activities Committee.

OH GEE, WHAT A GREAT GUY...ANTI AMERICAN, ANTI SEMITE, ISLAMOFACIST SUPPORTER, ETC. YOU GOTTA LOVE HIM.

YUP, FACTS ARE FACTS! :cuckoo:

Another yuppy who resorts to name-calling when he lacks the facts to defend his incorrect position. Don't like Obama? You're a "racist." Don't agree with gay marriage? You're a "homophobe." Believe in a secure border? You're a "xenophobe." Don't believe that today's Jews are related to biblical Israel? You're a "Jew hater." See how it works folks. Attack the messenger while ignoring the message.

Just posted what your own source Wikipedia says about your hero "Benjamin Freedman". So yes, if you're quoting people like David Duke, then chances are you guys think alike.

Are you trying to say you're not a Jew hater, weasel? Then stop quoting career Jew haters. Simple. Ha ha ha.

Man ... you seem filled with hatred and animosity. I post something written by a Jew and I'm a "Jew hater?" Just how do you come to that conclusion -- genius? Your very best arguments are name-calling and misrepresentation of me and my beliefs. You lower you level of integrity when you resort to slander and Liberal tactics. Time to grow up and learn to communicate in an adult manner.

Benjamin Freedman is a Jew who happens to disagree with other Jews. That, in and of itself, doesn't make him a monster, a racist, or a kook. It just means that he sees things from a different perspective than you do. Nevertheless, he's a Jew who had an opinion and I simply posted it. Take it or leave it. It matters not to me.

we have all seen it posted time and time again that the Jews who now inhabit Israel are 'invaders' from Europe

Yes, many times. But I dismantled that lie by reminding them that the British has invited the Jews and facilitated their immigration. Also, I posted links showing that an invasion is a military offensive which has nothing to do with immigration.

Great. I look forward to seeing a link.

Btw. Britian did not "invite" European Jews to Israel. In fact, it interred them in camps in Cyprus and actively blocked their arrival. Thousands of Jews arrived in Israel from Europe as early as 1899 - nothing to do with Britain.

You dismantled nothing you idiot. The Pope invited Spain and Portugal to settle the Americas. When a settlement and immigration dispossesses and expels the people that had been living in an area for thousands of years, it is an invasion.

Driftingsand, interesting this "Thirteenth Tribe" you mention. I will have to give it a bit of a read. I did google the Khazars talked about and came across this tibdit:

Beginning in the 8th century, Khazar royalty and notable segments of the aristocracy converted to Judaism; the populace appears to have been multi-confessional—a mosaic of pagan, Tengrist, Jewish, Christian and Muslim worshippers—and polyethnic.[15] A modern theory, that the core of Ashkenazi Jewry emerged from a hypothetical Khazarian Jewish diaspora, is now viewed with scepticism by most scholars,[16] but occasionally supported by others.[17] This Khazarian hypothesis is sometimes associated with antisemitism and anti-Zionism.

Link: Khazars - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I also took a look at Arthur Koestler's wiki article and saw this:

After arriving (in Palestine), for a few weeks Koestler lived in a kibbutz, an agricultural collective. His application to join the collective (Kvutzat Heftziba) was rejected by its members.[8]

Link:Arthur Koestler - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

So I have to wonder if that colored his thoughts, as well as the fact that he used to be a zionist but changed.

But seriously, forget the DNA testing and all that. Can one actually think that most of the world's Jews are now from a little ancient country that converted to Judiasm and now is no more? If so, does this mean that the Jews who did come from ancient Israel, another ancient country, no longer exist at all?

I think not. Logic defies that notion.

Driftingsand, interesting this "Thirteenth Tribe" you mention. I will have to give it a bit of a read. I did google the Khazars talked about and came across this tibdit:

Beginning in the 8th century, Khazar royalty and notable segments of the aristocracy converted to Judaism; the populace appears to have been multi-confessional—a mosaic of pagan, Tengrist, Jewish, Christian and Muslim worshippers—and polyethnic.[15] A modern theory, that the core of Ashkenazi Jewry emerged from a hypothetical Khazarian Jewish diaspora, is now viewed with scepticism by most scholars,[16] but occasionally supported by others.[17] This Khazarian hypothesis is sometimes associated with antisemitism and anti-Zionism.

Link: Khazars - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I also took a look at Arthur Koestler's wiki article and saw this:

After arriving (in Palestine), for a few weeks Koestler lived in a kibbutz, an agricultural collective. His application to join the collective (Kvutzat Heftziba) was rejected by its members.[8]

Link:Arthur Koestler - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

So I have to wonder if that colored his thoughts, as well as the fact that he used to be a zionist but changed.

But seriously, forget the DNA testing and all that. Can one actually think that most of the world's Jews are now from a little ancient country that converted to Judiasm and now is no more? If so, does this mean that the Jews who did come from ancient Israel, another ancient country, no longer exist at all?

I think not. Logic defies that notion.

Watch out ... stating historical facts can be a dangerous thing around here.

Edit: It's my belief that there are millions of folks of all races claiming to be Jews. Look online and you'll see black Jews; red-headed Jews with white skin; and olive complected Jews. Are all of them literal Jews by blood or are they Jews by religion?

Another thing. Is there something wrong with a group of people converting to Judaism? Is it "anti-Semitic" to suggest that peoples have converted to Judaism? I fail to see the logic in reaching that conclusion. How about you?

Last edited:
Ok, we have all seen it posted time and time again that the Jews who now inhabit Israel are 'invaders' from Europe. I asked a question in one of the threads here about it and the answer was for me to look at a picture and tell from the color of the persons' skin and hair. Hmmm . . . . sound familiar?

Who are the European Jews? Did they not ever come from Israel over the centuries? Can they not trace their maternal lineage to Abraham? If the answers to these three questions are negative, then are they converts to Judaism? Or did one or two of their (great) grandparents convert and that is how now they make their claim? Are you saying that their ancestors were not part of the expulsion of the Jews from Israel by the Romans?

I would really like to know why if a Jew comes from Europe, or anywhere else in the world for that matter, why there is no ties to the land. . . . . .
The renowned and respected Jewish historian, Arthur Koestler, aptly answers your questions in his great work, "The Thirteenth Tribe," in which he produces an accurate historical expose' on the European Jews (also known as the Ashkenazi). These "Jews" are converts to Judaism. The Khazars converted to Judaism (en masse) in the 8th Century A.D. Koestler calls his people "the thirteenth tribe" because they have no relation to the biblical 12 tribes of "true Israel." The bulk of today's Jews are simply an Asiatic people (related to the Huns and Moguls) that accepted the religion of Rabbinic Judaism. It's really that simple.

The Thirteenth Tribe The Kazar Empire and Its Heritage Arthur Koestler 9780445042421 Amazon.com Books

That is the biggest crock of nonsense I have heard yet and I could care less who Arthur Koestler is so spare me the renowned and respected shtick! This guy is so far off from the truth he has flown into outer space! He's wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!

I've got news for you, Drifting Sand! The Word of God is diametrically opposed to Mr. Koestler's discovery here and I'll stay with the Word of God - thank you very much! The Jews that are on the earth today are the Ezekiel 37 group that are being gathered from the 4 corners of the earth and regathered to Israel - who are they? Gods people - what are they? The Jews - the people of Israel being brought back to the land of Israel and raised up by the Spirit of the LORD. Huns and Mongrels? Your Mr. Koestler has some nerve I'll tell you! SOME NERVE!

The Jews on the earth today are the sons and daughters of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob! Period! God's Word says so, I believe God's Word and that settles it!
For any who doubt it - look up Zechariah - Zephaniah - Joel - Amos- Ezekiel and see how the prophets refer to the Jews of the end days!

Better yet - God to Obadiah which prophesies the end time war that will cause the house of Jacob and the house of Benjamin to consume the house of Esau like stubble!

Your Mr. What's his name is WRONG, WRONG, WRONG! LET THE WORD OF GOD BE TRUE AND EVERY MAN BE FOUND A LIAR! ( THAT DISAGREES WITH THE WORD )

THE JEWS ARE THE SONS OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC AND JACOB! THESE ARE THE DESCENDANTS OF ABRAHAM! THESE ARE TRUE ISRAELITES! HOW DARE ANYONE SAY THEY ARE NOT! MAY G-D JUDGE THEM FOR THIS LIE!

Why must we always have to be informed as to what God has in store for our future by the biblical interpretations of Christian nutcases like Jeremiah, here, or worse, TV evangelists like Ted Haggard? This in itself is 'proof' that there is no God for no God could ever be that cruel to allow something like this to happen. ~ Susan

That is the biggest crock of nonsense I have heard yet and I could care less who Arthur Koestler is so spare me the renowned and respected shtick! This guy is so far off from the truth he has flown into outer space! He's wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!

I've got news for you, Drifting Sand! The Word of God is diametrically opposed to Mr. Koestler's discovery here and I'll stay with the Word of God - thank you very much! The Jews that are on the earth today are the Ezekiel 37 group that are being gathered from the 4 corners of the earth and regathered to Israel - who are they? Gods people - what are they? The Jews - the people of Israel being brought back to the land of Israel and raised up by the Spirit of the LORD. Huns and Mongrels? Your Mr. Koestler has some nerve I'll tell you! SOME NERVE!

The Jews on the earth today are the sons and daughters of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob! Period! God's Word says so, I believe God's Word and that settles it!
For any who doubt it - look up Zechariah - Zephaniah - Joel - Amos- Ezekiel and see how the prophets refer to the Jews of the end days!

Better yet - God to Obadiah which prophesies the end time war that will cause the house of Jacob and the house of Benjamin to consume the house of Esau like stubble!

Your Mr. What's his name is WRONG, WRONG, WRONG! LET THE WORD OF GOD BE TRUE AND EVERY MAN BE FOUND A LIAR! ( THAT DISAGREES WITH THE WORD )

THE JEWS ARE THE SONS OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC AND JACOB! THESE ARE THE DESCENDANTS OF ABRAHAM! THESE ARE TRUE ISRAELITES! HOW DARE ANYONE SAY THEY ARE NOT! MAY G-D JUDGE THEM FOR THIS LIE!

Why must we always have to be informed as to what God has in store for our future by the biblical interpretations of Christian nutcases like Jeremiah, here, or worse, TV evangelists like Ted Haggard? This in itself is 'proof' that there is no God for no God could ever be that cruel to allow something like this to happen. ~ Susan

Day before yesterday I would have disagreed with you concerning your statement (seen in red). Today, I've seen a person come totally unglued and reveal a very ugly, un-Christian tone and attitude. Sad.

You dismantled nothing you idiot. The Pope invited Spain and Portugal to settle the Americas. When a settlement and immigration dispossesses and expels the people that had been living in an area for thousands of years, it is an invasion.
The expulsions had nothing to do with the immigration. It had to do with a war that was initiated by 5 Arab states. An invasion is a MILITARY OFFENSIVE BY COMBATANTS. I already gave you links providing that definition. You cannot just change the definition of words to fit your agenda

The Pope invited Spain and Portugal to settle the Americas. When a settlement and immigration dispossesses and expels the people that had been living in an area for thousands of years, it is an invasion.
So, who "invited" arabs to settle palestine, first, and then to invade it, second?

Great. I look forward to seeing a link.

Btw. Britian did not "invite" European Jews to Israel. In fact, it interred them in camps in Cyprus and actively blocked their arrival. Thousands of Jews arrived in Israel from Europe as early as 1899 - nothing to do with Britain.
I'm not saying all of them were invited by the British. But many were after the British conquered the Ottoman Empire

Which of the following are "Jews?" I know, I know ... I must be "anti-Semitic" to even ask:

th

article-1063705-02D517F700000578-321_468x524.jpg

Jonathan_Ashkenazi.PNG

I'll let you decide!!!

Which of the following are "Jews?" I know, I know ... I must be "anti-Semitic" to even ask:

th

article-1063705-02D517F700000578-321_468x524.jpg

Jonathan_Ashkenazi.PNG

I'll let you decide!!!

A better question to ask would be, "Which of the three is the Ashkenazi?"

Just a reminder, Israel belongs to ALL Jews. Ashkenazi, Sephardic...it doesn't matter where their ancestors came from. Try and get that through your shitty little brain :)

Forum List

Back