About those riots in Ferguson.........

Excuse me, Newby, I didn't look at your avatar information and had no idea how long you'd been here. I apologize. As for my posting scriptures here and not discussing it with others? I do discuss it as the Holy Spirit leads me but some people are asking questions in order to draw me into a dispute and such people - even some who claim to be Christians - are to be avoided according to Scripture. In fact, the bible says I am to have nothing to do with them. This is my last correspondence with you unless the LORD leads me to do otherwise.

Well, I'm sorry to hear that Jerry, if you are unable to speak with others as a part of your ministry or explain how scripture supports your beliefs, then I think you might need to rethink your positions and ask yourself why that is? Because you should be able to clearly articulate the positions that you have and why you believe scripture supports those positions. If you are unable to do so, and you rely on others for your stance on scripture, then you are not relying on the holy spirit at all.

I'm not trying to draw you into 'dispute' at all, I've merely asked you to discuss your positions and how they're supported by scripture, and if you really had an interest in teaching others, then you would not see this as a threat, you would see it as an opportunity to teach. The only way to perceive something as a threat is if you do not have the convictions of your beliefs or you unable to explain them yourself because they come from others, which I would guess is the case with you. If you withdrawal from anyone that questions you, how are you accomplishing anything at all? Are you not confident about what you believe, or are you just unable to explain it due to lack of knowledge?

Here is the video and you can see Brother Dumitru Duduman give the message in his Romanian language and his grandson interprets for him. This is the message of how Russia will attack America with nuclear weapons and a call for America to repent:

In recent news reports we see that Russia is now becoming more emboldened in her preparations of attacking the United States. First we have this news:

Russia plans long-range bomber flights near U.S. shores - CNN.com

(CNN) -- Russia plans to send long-range bombers to the Gulf of Mexico in what appears to be Moscow's latest provocative maneuver in its increasingly frosty relations with the West.

Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu said Wednesday that "we have to maintain (Russia's) military presence in the western Atlantic and eastern Pacific, as well as the Caribbean and the Gulf of Mexico" -- including sending bombers "as part of the drills."

It's an argument U.S. officials don't seem to be buying.

"We do not see the security environment as warranting such provocative and potentially destabilizing activity," a senior Obama administration official said Thursday.

Another comment by Brother Mike Boldea Jr. which was from the OP article. He says in closing:

Many of us have been talking about the end as though it will never get here, and now that it’s on the horizon the sheer reality of it just takes your breath away.

I can certainly relate to the sense of reeling over the magnitude of what is taking place right now but one thing that continues to amaze me is to hear so many people who believe that America will carry right on this way for another 100 - 200 years! It is quite apparent that some people see it all too clearly while others not at all.

Hand of Help Ministries

Back in the 80's Brother Dumitru Duduman had given the warning to America that the LORD had assigned for him to give. It was called, America will Burn. In that message the word he was given was that first things would get better in Romania but closer to the fall of America there would be a revolution in Romania. That has now happened. It happened back in 2012 and continued to escalate afterwards... the other sign he was told would happen would be an uprising in the center of the nation in which there would be an "internal revolution" and while the government was handling that trouble the Russians would seize the opportunity to attack us. Now the Word Dumitru was given was that Russia would strike our nuclear warehouses in Florida, California, New York and Las Vegas and I know in my heart he was a true man of God ( he is in heaven now) and that his message was from the LORD. I also recall his being told that China would first invade Taiwan and when the US responded the Russians would use that opportunity ( or will it be an excuse? )to then attack the USA. It will not just be the Russians although they will do the initial strike. According to the warning Dumitru was told to give America - Cuba, Nicaragua and China and two other nations will assist the Russians in the invasion of America. You can read the entire prophecy in the book called, Man through the Fire without burning by Dumitru Duduman

With that said, I noticed that his grandson gave a brief comment about it on his website yesterday and this is a link and clip from it. He has been getting emails asking if the riots in Ferguson are an indication of the internal revolution his grandfather had been told would happen in the center of America prior to the Russians invading America.

Here is the Link:
Hand of Help Ministries

Everything is playing out before our very eyes, and I catch myself wondering if, when they do the post mortem on this nation, cause of death will be suicide, hubris, or stupidity.

It’s sad what’s happening, and it will get sadder. Of this I am certain.

I’ve been getting tons of e-mails asking of this is what my grandfather saw back in 1984, about an internal revolution started by the communists in the middle of the country, and I will say to you what I said last night on a radio show, they picked the wrong martyr to anchor a revolution on, but eventually the right one will come along.
What we ought to take away from what’s been happening in recent weeks is the speed with which civil order and the illusion of safety we’ve fashioned for ourselves can be utterly demolished. If nothing else, that should be of grave concern indeed.

continue reading message on link above.......

You haven't seen anything yet. Wait until the whole earth starts shaking violently to end this age.

Isaiah 24
18: He who flees at the sound of the terror shall fall into the pit; and he who climbs out of the pit shall be caught in the snare. For the windows of heaven are opened, and the foundations of the earth tremble.
19: The earth is utterly broken, the earth is rent asunder, the earth is violently shaken.
20: The earth staggers like a drunken man, it sways like a hut; its transgression lies heavy upon it, and it falls, and will not rise again.

Isaiah 66
15: "For behold, the LORD will come in fire, and his chariots like the stormwind, to render his anger in fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16: For by fire will the LORD execute judgment, and by his sword, upon all flesh; and those slain by the LORD shall be many.

2 Peter 3
10: But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.

Revelation 21
1: Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.

Forum List

Back