About to crash

I made the 9 grand yesterday because that is when I received the money. Only a fool says they made 9 grand before the cash is in hand. What do you do if before you get paid the guy holding your money gets robbed, or dies?

My accountant spent a bit of time pounding that into my head several decades ago. His son is still my accountant to this day.

You don't mail cash, son. You pick cash up in person.

7% of 42 grand is 2940.

Seems you are lying again.

Oh, you poor dumb child, that's how much I have in my safe. You don't understand how to make money do you? The 9000 is profit from my platinum stash. I also have a gold stash, a silver stash, and a car stash.

I also have dead money. That is money I have loaned out to friends. It makes no money for me because I don't charge interest. I currently have 35k loaned out.

I do that to make the accounting easier. I have been audited twice, both times I got money back from the IRS because I told my accountant long ago to take ZERO risk on deductions. If it's even remotely questionable I don’t claim it.

When I go into an audit I know I am going to come out rose's.

So really, you should learn how to make money. It ain't done putting it in the bank and watching it grow at a rate less than inflation.

Just sayin...

Oh, you poor dumb child, that's how much I have in my safe. You don't understand how to make money do you? The 9000 is profit from my platinum stash. I also have a gold stash, a silver stash, and a car stash.

I also have dead money. That is money I have loaned out to friends. It makes no money for me because I don't charge interest. I currently have 35k loaned out.

I do that to make the accounting easier. I have been audited twice, both times I got money back from the IRS because I told my accountant long ago to take ZERO risk on deductions. If it's even remotely questionable I don’t claim it.

When I go into an audit I know I am going to come out rose's.

So really, you should learn how to make money. It ain't done putting it in the bank and watching it grow at a rate less than inflation.

Just sayin...

and the story changes again.

so, you still have not told us how long it took for them to send you your cash since you claimed you sold it a "while ago".

and the story changes again.

so, you still have not told us how long it took for them to send you your cash since you claimed you sold it a "while ago".

Nope, the story never changes. You are just poor and don't know how to make money, MAKE money.

Not unusual.

Most don't.

Took me a long time to learn how myself.

No, you said you "received the money", thus it had to have been sent for you to receive it.

No, I said I got paid. Multiple times I said I got paid.

But you aren't paid till you receive it in your hand.

I know, simple concepts, but you are a simpleton.

Nope, the story never changes. You are just poor and don't know how to make money, MAKE money.

Not unusual.

Most don't.

Took me a long time to learn how myself.

And yet there is little doubt I have far more wealth than you...weird.

No, I said I got paid. Multiple times I said I got paid.

But you aren't paid till you receive it in your hand.

I know, simple concepts, but you are a simpleton.

You said you "received the money", too late to lie about it now, it is there for everyone to see.

So, again how long after you sold your platinum did you receive the money? 3 months? 6 months? a year?

And yet there is little doubt I have far more wealth than you...weird.

Yet you can't prove it.

Not one bit.

I sold a gun a year ago that was probably worth more than you are.

The taxman sure liked his cut!

You said you "received the money", too late to lie about it now, it is there for everyone to see.

So, again how long after you sold your platinum did you receive the money? 3 months? 6 months? a year?

Well that's none of your business, boy.

and you cannot prove you have more than me.

seems we have a Mexican standoff

Sure I can. Go scrape together 10k in cash and take a picture of it like I did.

Show it to the class. Make sure my name and today's date are in the pic.

Go!

Sure I can. Go scrape together 10k in cash and take a picture of it like I did.

Show it to the class. Make sure my name and today's date are in the pic.

Go!

Wealth is so much more than cash buried in your basement, that you do not understand this shows just how poor you are.

Just as I assumed, your story has changed so many times you cannot even keep up with it any longer.

My story is consistent throughout.

You are the one who lied.

Now, boy... go scrape together 10k.

Forum List

Back