About to crash

When has everyone ever been able to?
When has it ever been this difficult for a new family to buy one? Carter was the POTUS the last time I can remember home buying being so difficult.

If the economic conditions continue the simple fact is home ownership will be beyond the reach of the vast majority of people.

Something that has not been true in America.

Ever.

Good old Smedley. A truly great man, and I quoted him on this Board long before you, junior.

Now, get back sucking xidens cock.

And make sure you take care of hunter too.
If only you could learn from Butler. Why do you oppose him and support dumb Joe and the neocons? You must be terribly confused or maybe demented like your buddy in the WH.

What is the US military?

Not noble Americans spreading freedom and democracy.

They are “gangsters of capitalism” breaking down barriers for Wall Street and banksters.

General Smedley Butler’s “War is a Racket”:

🔹 “I was a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.

🔹In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.

🔹I helped make Mexico safe for American oil interests in 1914.

🔹I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank

🔹I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street.

🔹I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912.

🔹I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916.

🔹I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903.

🔹In China, in 1927, I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested.

🔹Al Capone operated his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.

People had a better chance in the past.
Agreed. Income inequality and lack of good paying jobs has resulted in an increase in poverty and the numbers of poor and low income Americans. Plus the recent huge increase in housing prices and mortgage rates have prevented many from purchasing a home.

Agreed. Income inequality and lack of good paying jobs has resulted in an increase in poverty and the numbers of poor and low income Americans. Plus the recent huge increase in housing prices and mortgage rates have prevented many from purchasing a home.

Not to mention the millions of illegals your government is importing.

DURRRRRR

Yet duopoly dupes on both sides can’t see it.
Leveling buildings of the enemy is a time-honor practice in the middle east. In ancient times the victor would often remove the fertile topsoil as well.

When has everyone ever been able to?
Back when they built inexpensive 'starter' homes and mortgage rates were low. These developments were on the 'outskirts' of cities and required commuting into the city. Today they are called the "suburbs" where people go to escape the central city.

What a sad joke so many of our typical USMB posters are. They think they have something unique to say and repeat the same cliches over and over again.

The OP theme is our supposedly “about to crash” U.S. economy. It highlights the downgrading of some small & midsize banks’ ratings — hardly an earthshaking event in itself.

But of course all the compulsive idiots here can never stay on topic. When they are not just hyperventilating or exaggerating you can count on them always to return to their favorite hobbyhorses, running their mouths uncontrollably on almost any thing but the subject matter.

The unemployment rate is 3.5%. If Trump was still president you'd be singing his praises from the mountain tops about what a wonderful economy we're in.

People have to work... but its the quality of jobs available that needs examination....

Forum List

Back