🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Absolutely DISGUSTING: CNN Distorts Victim's Mother's Statement To Attack Trump

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Just when you thought the Extreme Leftist Propaganda Wing of the DNC can NOT sink any lower, CNN intentionally twists / distorts a Charlottesville victim's Mother's statement to attack Trump...

CNN is a piece of shit that has sold it's soul and journalistic integrity at the DNC 'Alter' of 'Trump Hate'...

Fake News: CNN Distorts Charlottesville Victim's Mother's Statement to Attack President Trump - Breitbart

'CNN twisted the Charlottesville victim’s mother’s statement thanking President Donald Trump for his sympathy to make it seem that she would not want his condolences.

Susan Bro, the mother of Heather Heyer, released a statement on Monday thanking President Trump for kind words condemning violence and giving his condolences to the victims of the Charlottesville incident over the weekend. Heather Heyer passed away after a man drove his car into a crowd of counterprotesters to the “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, this past Saturday.

Bro said in a statement, “Thank you, President Trump, for those words of comfort and for denouncing those who promote violence and hatred. My condolences, also, to their grieving families of the two state troopers and quick recovery for those injured.”

'Susan Bro, mother of Charlottesville attack victim Heather Heyer, thanks Pres. Trump for "denouncing those who promote violence and hatred"
pic.twitter.com/E46OnwE5fW'
- NBC News (@NBCNEWS) August 14, 2017

Meanwhile, CNN alleged that Susan Bro was no fan of President Trump and would not want his condolences, citing one of Bro’s friends."

CNN completely, intentionally misled / misrepresented the REAL story - they LIED. They reported FAKE NEWS!

...and I thought MSNBC citing a Neo-Nazi web site as a legitimate news source to attack Trump was pathetic.... CNN takes the prize!

......According to the neonazis site Breitbart.
Move along nothing to see here but the same type of propaganda and hate seen in Charlottesville.

hardy boys4.jpg

What's more disgusting is the white supremacists celebrating her murder

No, white supremacists are scum, they celebrate whenever a opponent is hurt or killed. But the media, by twisting facts to elicit a response, are INCITING more violence. That is far, far worse. Color me unsurprised a progressive would ignore that fact.

How adorable...the deranged Butt-Hurt Trump Haters standing up for the multiple times-exposed Fake News CNN....actually, you can't even call the Fake NEWS because they have been exposed so often as having nothing to do with actual NEWS.

How adorable...the deranged Butt-Hurt Trump Haters standing up for the multiple times-exposed Fake News CNN....actually, you can't even call the Fake NEWS because they have been exposed so often as having nothing to do with actual NEWS.
This is how they legitimize it. Keep repeating the lie, have your delusionists support it, then, it becomes true.

No, white supremacists are scum, they celebrate whenever a opponent is hurt or killed. But the media, by twisting facts to elicit a response, are INCITING more violence. That is far, far worse. Color me unsurprised a progressive would ignore that fact.
Careful, you need white supremacists if you want any chance at Pence winning in 2020

Just when you thought the Extreme Leftist Propaganda Wing of the DNC can NOT sink any lower, CNN intentionally twists / distorts a Charlottesville victim's Mother's statement to attack Trump...

CNN is a piece of shit that has sold it's soul and journalistic integrity at the DNC 'Alter' of 'Trump Hate'...

Fake News: CNN Distorts Charlottesville Victim's Mother's Statement to Attack President Trump - Breitbart

'CNN twisted the Charlottesville victim’s mother’s statement thanking President Donald Trump for his sympathy to make it seem that she would not want his condolences.

Susan Bro, the mother of Heather Heyer, released a statement on Monday thanking President Trump for kind words condemning violence and giving his condolences to the victims of the Charlottesville incident over the weekend. Heather Heyer passed away after a man drove his car into a crowd of counterprotesters to the “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, this past Saturday.

Bro said in a statement, “Thank you, President Trump, for those words of comfort and for denouncing those who promote violence and hatred. My condolences, also, to their grieving families of the two state troopers and quick recovery for those injured.”

'Susan Bro, mother of Charlottesville attack victim Heather Heyer, thanks Pres. Trump for "denouncing those who promote violence and hatred"

Meanwhile, CNN alleged that Susan Bro was no fan of President Trump and would not want his condolences, citing one of Bro’s friends."

CNN completely, intentionally misled / misrepresented the REAL story - they LIED. They reported FAKE NEWS!

...and I thought MSNBC citing a Neo-Nazi web site as a legitimate news source to attack Trump was pathetic.... CNN takes the prize!

You are an idiot. And you clearly cannot read. Nor can Breitbart.

Susan Bro (the mother) thanked Trump for his words of comfort, FOR HERSELF.

Marissa Blair (the friend) said that HEATHER HEYER would not want Trump's condolences.

She didn't state or imply that Heather's mother wouldn't want condolences.

And Heather's mother didn't state or imply that Heather would have thanked Trump.

Talk about FAKE NEWS??? BREITBART WINS!

You are an idiot. And you clearly cannot read. Nor can Breitbart.

Susan Bro (the mother) thanked Trump for his words of comfort, FOR HERSELF.

Marissa Blair (the friend) said that HEATHER HEYER would not want Trump's condolences.

She didn't state or imply that Heather's mother wouldn't want condolences.

And Heather's mother didn't state or imply that Heather would have thanked Trump.

Talk about FAKE NEWS??? BREITBART WINS!

I always chuckle when EasyT uses fake news sites who point out alleged fake news sites, when these sites themselves are spewing fake news on a regular bases. This 24/7 poster gives me some good laughs.
A Breitbart dossier of fake news.
breitbart Archives | Snopes.com

No, white supremacists are scum, they celebrate whenever a opponent is hurt or killed.

Talk is cheap. You need to act. When do you plan on kicking the fascists and racists out of your beloved Republican party? Yes, it's half the party, but if you're anti-fascist and anti-racist, you'll take the hit.

But the media, by twisting facts to elicit a response, are INCITING more violence. That is far, far worse. Color me unsurprised a progressive would ignore that fact.

We get it. Progressives are anti-fascist, thus all fascists hate progressives. There's a quick way to identify a fanatical fascist. If someone displays knee-jerk hatred of anti-fascist progressives, you know you're looking at fascist.

The article referenced by the OP lied. And you loved that lie. You always do. After all, your fascist utopia can't come about without the lies.

I always chuckle when EasyT uses fake news sites...
Yes, I am sorry I do not use the 'legitimate' news sources your Fake News media outlets (like MSNBC) use - like that Neo-Nazi Web site used to try to attack Trump... :p

It is funny how you ass-clowns whine about negative press and deem any media that paints snowflakes / dems in a negative light is 'not a legit news source' but continue to use media sources that ADMIT they are biased or sources like that Neo-Nazi web site....

Yes, I am sorry I do not use the 'legitimate' news sources your Fake News media outlets (like MSNBC) use - like that Neo-Nazi Web site used to try to attack Trump... :p

It is funny how you ass-clowns whine about negative press and deem any media that paints snowflakes / dems in a negative light is 'not a legit news source' but continue to use media sources that ADMIT they are biased or sources like that Neo-Nazi web site....

You didn't respond to my post where I completely disproved the title of your thread and the Breitbart article.

No, white supremacists are scum, they celebrate whenever a opponent is hurt or killed.

Talk is cheap. You need to act. When do you plan on kicking the fascists and racists out of your beloved Republican party? Yes, it's half the party, but if you're anti-fascist and anti-racist, you'll take the hit.

But the media, by twisting facts to elicit a response, are INCITING more violence. That is far, far worse. Color me unsurprised a progressive would ignore that fact.

We get it. Progressives are anti-fascist, thus all fascists hate progressives. There's a quick way to identify a fanatical fascist. If someone displays knee-jerk hatred of anti-fascist progressives, you know you're looking at fascist.

The article referenced by the OP lied. And you loved that lie. You always do. After all, your fascist utopia can't come about without the lies.

Let me work on kicking the fascists and racists out of my Democrat Party first.

Careful, you need white supremacists if you want any chance at Pence winning in 2020

I'm hoping for a decent, non corrupt, Democrat I can vote for. I've been a Dem my whole life and to be frank the quality of the candidates they have fielded is shit.

Breitphart, King of fake News, knows their audience.

"Bro’s friend, Marisa Blair, said on CNN, “Heather would not want his condolences. She would not want him to speak her name.”"

RubieRed.

You didn't respond to my post where I completely disproved the title of your thread and the Breitbart article.

They debunked their own title! Rubie missed it.

Breitphart, King of fake News, knows their audience.

"Bro’s friend, Marisa Blair, said on CNN, “Heather would not want his condolences. She would not want him to speak her name.”"

RubieRed.

Breitbart knows that all they need to do is use the words "fake news" and "CNN" in the title and their readers will agree with whatever is written and overlook any falsehoods or errors.

Forum List

Back