Accidental shooting hurts 5 in Clearwater hotel

It was an accident. Thank God no one was seriously hurt. Not like the train accident that killed 7 and injured 200.
It was not an accident, it was criminal negligence. He handled a gun in a negligent manner, and should not be allowed to have a gun again for the rest of his life.

Carrying a gun is a big responsibility. He could have easily killed someone as happens all the time. He is not responsible enough to have a gun in public.

It's amazing that even when an idiot injures 4 innocent people the nutters come out and defend it. This guy makes every person carrying a gun look bad. You should all be against him.

It wasn't done on purpose. Neither accident was on purpose. That's why they are accidents.

Any day. Every day. More people are killed or injured in traffic accidents than gun accidents.

What's your point?

Are you wanting to ban trains?

Or are you just drunker than usual?

Some of you just hang out, waiting to crap on one thread after another.
THAT ONE is a spechul case of rw hate.

As to the OP, no rw'er will ever say fioresticks need any oversight other than the current weak oversight present
It was an accident. Thank God no one was seriously hurt. Not like the train accident that killed 7 and injured 200.
It was not an accident, it was criminal negligence. He handled a gun in a negligent manner, and should not be allowed to have a gun again for the rest of his life.
yeah rw hate grl. Sheesh. You don't have to be a partisan hack clinger 24/7

You really are one sick twit.
:puke3:

If you're going to say (lie) that was done on purpose, post a link.

:link:

Or, just admit you're desperate to change the topic.

:offtopic:

And you're truly stupid. They were both accidents dumbass. Well, my guess is they were both negligent, but you wouldn't understand the difference.

Dumb ass, damned right we understand the differance. That engineer will never operate a train again, and may well face negligent homocide charges. The idiot with the gun will recieve tons of sympathy from fools like you and is probably still packing.

And you're truly stupid. They were both accidents dumbass. Well, my guess is they were both negligent, but you wouldn't understand the difference.

And in the case of the shooting a competely unnecessary accident. He should be jailed and sued.

I agree. ALL negligence cases should be sued for damages. No argument from me at all.

Dumb ass, damned right we understand the differance. That engineer will never operate a train again, and may well face negligent homocide charges. The idiot with the gun will recieve tons of sympathy from fools like you and is probably still packing.

No, you don't olfraud. Hell you can't even spell and you claim to be a college student at 70, so that would have you going to grade school when they actually DID teach you how to spell. Now, piss off junior, you bother me.

And in the case of the shooting a competely unnecessary accident. He should be jailed and sued.

I agree. ALL negligence cases should be sued for damages. No argument from me at all.

But you don't think any accidental shootings should be criminal? If you accidentally cause a car accident you are still ticketed. I don't see how this is any different. Does this guy get to keep his concealed carry license which I guess he has?

And the train wreck was necessary?

But you don't think any accidental shootings should be criminal? If you accidentally cause a car accident you are still ticketed. I don't see how this is any different. Does this guy get to keep his concealed carry license which I guess he has?

An "accidental" shooting is when the weapon itself suffers a malfunction. An extremely rare occurence and no one should be held at fault. A "negligent" discharge on the other hand is where the shooter had his/her finger on the trigger when it shouldn't have been there.

That is an entirely different kettle of fish and should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

I have fired well over 1 million rounds of ammunition. I have had one accidental discharge from a then 50 year old machine gun, but, because I was using it properly, there was no damage when the weapon fired.

I have never had, and will never have, a negligent discharge.

The train was transporting people at the time. This moron didn't need a gun and certainly is too stupid to carry one safely.

The train was transporting people at the time. This moron didn't need a gun and certainly is too stupid to carry one safely.

Who are you to say whether or not he needed a gun?

I haven't read the case but I do agree, some people are too stupid to own weapons. Just don't take them away from the overwhelming majority of those who ARE competent. That's where we have a problem.

An "accidental" shooting is when the weapon itself suffers a malfunction. An extremely rare occurence and no one should be held at fault. A "negligent" discharge on the other hand is where the shooter had his/her finger on the trigger when it shouldn't have been there.

That is an entirely different kettle of fish and should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

I have fired well over 1 million rounds of ammunition. I have had one accidental discharge from a then 50 year old machine gun, but, because I was using it properly, there was no damage when the weapon fired.

I have never had, and will never have, a negligent discharge.

So based on what we know this is probably a negligent discharge.

Five people were injured Thursday afternoon including the gun owner when his gun went off as he reached into his pocket at the Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites.

Everybody needs to carry a gun. Whether they do or not. Everyone should be carrying.

Who are to say whether or not he needed a gun?

Did he need to shoot himself?

Everybody needs to carry a gun. Whether they do or not. Everyone should be carrying.

Yes this example makes that look like a real good idea.

I haven't read the case but I do agree, some people are too stupid to own weapons. Just don't take them away from the overwhelming majority of those who ARE competent. That's where we have a problem.

May be the first time we agree on anything. Strange.

Forum List

Back