Accidental shooting hurts 5 in Clearwater hotel

And you're truly stupid. They were both accidents dumbass. Well, my guess is they were both negligent, but you wouldn't understand the difference.

And in the case of the shooting a competely unnecessary accident. He should be jailed and sued.

I agree. ALL negligence cases should be sued for damages. No argument from me at all.

But you don't think any accidental shootings should be criminal? If you accidentally cause a car accident you are still ticketed. I don't see how this is any different. Does this guy get to keep his concealed carry license which I guess he has?

An "accidental" shooting is when the weapon itself suffers a malfunction. An extremely rare occurence and no one should be held at fault. A "negligent" discharge on the other hand is where the shooter had his/her finger on the trigger when it shouldn't have been there.

That is an entirely different kettle of fish and should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

I have fired well over 1 million rounds of ammunition. I have had one accidental discharge from a then 50 year old machine gun, but, because I was using it properly, there was no damage when the weapon fired.

I have never had, and will never have, a negligent discharge.

So based on what we know this is probably a negligent discharge.

Five people were injured Thursday afternoon including the gun owner when his gun went off as he reached into his pocket at the Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites.

Do you agree that if this was ruled a negligent discharge he should no longer be allowed to carry then? Would his carry license be revoked for this?

It was an accident. Thank God no one was seriously hurt. Not like the train accident that killed 7 and injured 200.

You really are one sick twit.
:puke3:

If you're going to say (lie) that was done on purpose, post a link.

:link:

Or, just admit you're desperate to change the topic.

:offtopic:

And you're truly stupid. They were both accidents dumbass. Well, my guess is they were both negligent, but you wouldn't understand the difference.

And in the case of the shooting a competely unnecessary accident. He should be jailed and sued.

And the train wreck was necessary?

The train was transporting people at the time. This moron didn't need a gun and certainly is too stupid to carry one safely.

Which is why the far left is against anyone owning guns except criminals..

You really are one sick twit.
:puke3:

If you're going to say (lie) that was done on purpose, post a link.

:link:

Or, just admit you're desperate to change the topic.

:offtopic:

The train was transporting people at the time. This moron didn't need a gun and certainly is too stupid to carry one safely.

Morons like this understandably make some people think nobody should carry. 5 people injured because this guy doesn't know how to carry.

Morons like this understandably make some people think nobody should carry. 5 people injured because this guy doesn't know how to carry.

So because of one, all (except criminals) must be banned..

Not much logic in that one..

I didn't say that. But it is understandable to see why some believe that. Guns are very serious business, this guy could have easily killed someone. He should no longer be allowed to carry.

I didn't say that. But it is understandable to see why some believe that. Guns are very serious business, this guy could have easily killed someone. He should no longer be allowed to carry.

You just said that!

You just said that!
No I said this:
Morons like this understandably make some people think nobody should carry.

I was speaking of the far left. I did not say I think.

You just said that!
No I said this:
Morons like this understandably make some people think nobody should carry.

I was speaking of the far left. I did not say I think.

Ok

Forum List

Back