According To Every Republican, The Economy Is Supposed To Be So Bad

The allegations of poor economy are contrived.
..14 mm new and recovered jobs...3.8 UE....all-time high of retirees....and still 8 million jobs unfilled.....

go cry elsewhere, deniers
True that.
-----------------------------------------------------
Inflation is a reality, whether you choose to accept it or not
True that.
US = 3.2%

• Russia = 6.7
  • China = -.2 (deflation)
  • India = 4.9
  • Mexico = 4.3
  • UK =4.6
  • Canada = 3.1
  • Turkey = 61%
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What we are seeing in these complaints about the American economy and our inflation is the total absorption of a 'victim-identity' that we see too much of in the MAGA universe.

They are grievance-filled whiners and complainers who think their American dream was a con on them.
Instead of being an operator-error issue .....that is really on them.
As said earlier in this thread: "go cry elsewhere, deniers"

14 mm new and recovered jobs

3.8 UE

all-time high of retirees

fewer people than under Trump who are working two jobs

and still 8 million jobs unfilled

go cry elsewhere, deniers
hey john thats great lots of people are working.....how does that help me when i go to the grocery store?.....how about when i pay the bills?.....

Yet, and still, we're experiencing RECORD spending this holiday season.

How Sway?!?!?

giphy.gif
So, the Democrats screwed our economy with their fake pandemic and now we should be thankful even though it's still screwed up but not as bad as they made it? What garbage.

Credit cards. The same number of shoppers spent slightly more money, more on credit, and came away with fewer items. If that is a good sign to you, then you should also go sit on Santa's knee and tell him how much you want to believe in fairy tales. He'll charge you $20 for a selfie though. Reindeer food is up 30% under Biden.
Yes and they're paying more interest on those credit cards as well.

No Big Macs were $18. That was for the meal. And even that was at one location out of well over 13000 in the U.S..
lol…one? Me think you don’t know much about Mickey D. One Big Mac in SF, LA, or NY can cost more than $7.

So, the Democrats screwed our economy with their fake pandemic and now we should be thankful even though it's still screwed up but not as bad as they made it? What garbage.

They put a bunch of Americans in the poorhouse or homeless while placing illegal aliens in 5-Star all inclusive hotels but we should thank Democrats for a wonderful job done. I wish I know what kind of crack they are smoking.

States With the Highest Average Salaries​

• Massachusetts: $76,600
  • New York: $74,870
  • California: $73,220

States With the Lowest Average Salaries​

• Mississippi: $45,180
  • Arkansas: $48,570
  • West Virginia: $49,170
LOLLOLLLOOLL

Which States are the Best Educated and the Worst Educated.
Which States are experiencing High Levels of Poverty?

Correlation.

Yes, and lots of people never went back to work after the fake Democrat pandemic.
Why Not.
I'd like to hear your explanation.

Oh, the Pandemic was FAKE?
Didn't LOTS of People Die, WorldWide?

Most economist believe that the recession started in 2020 and the consensus is that it was based on the effect of COVID 19 on the economy. It was an inherited issue

Gas prices where I live are below 3.00 in some areas and back to what it was. If it holds then Biden may get a breather from the highs

How the economy affects people is probably based on political persuasion. Republicans will blame Biden but its not like they were going to vote for Biden anyway.

If it holds then then Biden has noting to worry about.

If you live in California and the few other high cost of living area then it is what it is

States With the Highest Average Salaries​

• Massachusetts: $76,600
  • New York: $74,870
  • California: $73,220

States With the Lowest Average Salaries​

• Mississippi: $45,180
  • Arkansas: $48,570
  • West Virginia: $49,170

You’ve managed to post what everybody already knows. States that have higher home prices, rent, taxes, ect pay higher salaries to cover those things. You’ve made no point. You have no clue.

They put a bunch of Americans in the poorhouse or homeless while placing illegal aliens in 5-Star all inclusive hotels but we should thank Democrats for a wonderful job done. I wish I know what kind of crack they are smoking.
They're not stoned, they're brainwashed into Marxism. In order to fulfill their Marxist dream for America, they first need to get their comrades into bureaucratic government departments. They have already done that with Obama, he is the most recent Marxist POTUS. He still runs the government from behind the scenes. Biden is just a puppet who knows where the bodies are buried but can't remember where at this point. The Democrat party let the Marxists control it. A vote for a Democrat today, is a vote for Marxism. They don't care about what is real and present now, they only push their 'pie in the sky' progressive causes. They don't like America as it is, nor do they care about our Constitution.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back