According To Every Republican, The Economy Is Supposed To Be So Bad

Stated by the biggest boot lickin' coon on the forum. A lying boot lickin' coon, at that.

Worded weird as fuck. How you can shift "slightly" in "record numbers" doesn't make much sense but it's NBC. Clearly states democrats have been losing black support since 2008.
It doesn't make much sense, because it is bullshit.

Trumps polling at 22 percent with blacks

I know math isn’t your strong suit
That is only because they are confused and frustrated with Democrats, let's see what those numbers look like in November. You know it's kind of like those black Republican presidential candidates who lead the race early until it's time to get serious and then they sink like the Titanic. Just ask Uncle Scott and Uncle Elder.

Where are you getting that from?
The news....granted you'd have to get off your Demaklan planation to actually allow yourself to hear it..

Credit card balances spiked in the third quarter to a $1.08 trillion record.​

KEY POINTS
  • Collectively, Americans now owe $1.08 trillion on their credit cards, according to a report from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
  • Steadily, persistently higher prices have caused consumers to spend down their savings and increasingly turn to credit cards to make ends meet.

That is only because they are confused and frustrated with Democrats, let's see what those numbers look like in November. You know it's kind of like those black Republican presidential candidates who lead the race early until it's time to get serious and then they sink like the Titanic. Just ask Uncle Scott and Uncle Elder.
Frustrated for sure...but not so much confused anymore. They are being woke to the Demafascsist agenda...obviously you haven't nor will do you ever

“According To Every Republican, The Economy Is Supposed To Be So Bad”

In that case, every Republican is lying.

One wonders if there are any honest, truthful Republicans willing to acknowledge that lie.

Only 14% of US voters say Joe Biden has made them better off​

A poll found that almost 70 per cent of voters thought Biden’s economic policies had either hurt the US economy or had no impact, including 33 per cent who said they believed the president’s policies had “hurt the economy a lot”. Only 26 per cent said his policies had helped.

70 percent, aren't all Republicans...you don't have to be a Republican to see the disaster that Xiden and the Demafacsit have done to the economy.

There is only a small, minority of dembot cultist that refuse to acknowledge reality and live in your dembot fantasy world

Wow...you aren't bright.
So stipulated.
However, I seem to be in a crowded field.

To wit:

The book-banning KarenKlan hate-group -- Moms for Liberty --- raked in over $2,000,000 in donations for their efforts.
And then the news broke that their co-founder, Bridget Ziegler, wife of Florida's GOP chairman, Christian Ziegler, participated in a menage'-a-trois' with her husband and the woman who is accusing Christian of rape.

MAGA = Making A Grift Again!

-------------------------------------------
I love this bar.

So stipulated.
However, I seem to be in a crowded field.

To wit:

The book-banning KarenKlan hate-group -- Moms for Liberty --- raked in over $2,000,000 in donations for their efforts.
And then the news broke that their co-founder, Bridget Ziegler, wife of Florida's GOP chairman, Christian Ziegler, participated in a menage'-a-trois' with her husband and the woman who is accusing Christian of rape.

MAGA = Making A Grift Again!

-------------------------------------------
I love this bar.
what does that have to do with the topic?

There is only a small, minority of dembot cultist that refuse to acknowledge reality and live in your dembot fantasy world
They’re a greater number than you think.
And it’s their math-challenged nature that has as much to do with it as their need to belong.
I live in two locales, both dominated by democrats.
It’s like being George in a world of Lenny.

POLITICAL INSANITY, no presidents personally raise the price of anything.
DIFFRENT administrations policy's and out side influences May ADD to some costs.
But Food and general consumer items costs are set buy the parent company's.
Greed rules, the political HATE allows them the latitude.
They know you are going to place the blame on the OTHER political party. not on there price gouging.

POLITICAL INSANITY, no presidents personally raise the price of anything.
DIFFRENT administrations policy's and out side influences May ADD to some costs.
But Food and general consumer items costs are set buy the parent company's.
Greed rules, the political HATE allows them the latitude.
They know you are going to place the blame on the OTHER political party. not on there price gouging.
This admin, at the direction of the demmunist cabal, printed money for Covid potheads to stay home from work and stifled domestic oil production immediately upon hijacking the executive branch. Both actions spiked prices.

This admin, at the direction of the demmunist cabal, printed money for Covid potheads to stay home from work and stifled domestic oil production immediately upon hijacking the executive branch. Both actions spiked prices.
Maybe you need to check out when the fed printed money and be sure to let us know who as president when it happened.

“According To Every Republican, The Economy Is Supposed To Be So Bad”

In that case, every Republican is lying.

One wonders if there are any honest, truthful Republicans willing to acknowledge that lie.
Tell it to the cashier when you check out you groceries...

Frustrated for sure...but not so much confused anymore. They are being woke to the Demafascsist agenda...obviously you haven't nor will do you ever
There are always fools, I can understand black folks frustration with Democrats, but to turn to the Republican Party is a joke. This Party can't point to anything they have done for black folks in the last 60yrs.

There are always fools, I can understand black folks frustration with Democrats, but to turn to the Republican Party is a joke. This Party can't point to anything they have done for black folks in the last 60yrs.
Haha maybe you can’t…but that’s cause you aren’t black, you are a dembot, you forfeited everything else to sit on the dembot plantation

Why don't you show the Trump years?

Typical propaganda bullshit. Carefully framing your narrative.

Do you know how many times the debt ceiling was raised and/or outright suspended in the Trump years, or have you deliberately covered your eyes to the facts?

Not reading my posts, or a failure to have an IQ over 5 and reading comprehension over 4th grade, probably because native language is HEBREW not ENGLISH....

EMH supports Vivek
EMH has documented over and over that the Trump Presidency was a complete failure because Donald Trump trusted and appointed Zionist Fascists like

Chris Wray
Jeff Sessions
Milley
Ronna McDaniel

Forum List

Back