According to Giuliani, this is the most corrupt investigation he's ever seen

Vastator, give us the exact evidence for corruption by and of Mueller.

Be specific.

• Thanks
Reactions: WTP
Corrupt?

This is a guy who used to prosecute the mob

What is “corrupt” about Mueller?
That he is investigating Crooked Donnie?
Yes corrupt. That’s the label a prosecutor gets when they knowingly putting innocent men in prison, in order to get murder convictions wrapped up in their mob case.
Mueller is so crooked; when he dies you’ll have to screw him into the ground...
Wrongfully Convicted Men Awarded $101M

One lingering question for FBI director Robert Mueller - The Boston Globe
These innocent men plead guilty

More to come

then explain to us all in detail why those claims cannot be used as evidence for crimes?

Hey jerkbag, "claims" are not evidence. You can claim anything. Show me the fucking EVIDENCE / PROOF of crimes or STFU.

"buddy of Comey" doesn't fly, because they both worked in the same field of work.

Dear Paid Douche Hose, when you are FRIENDS with one of the people you are investigating or getting testimony from, etc., its a major conflict of interest. That's why Sessions recused himself from not leading the investigation! If only your liberal spit-suckers were so ethical. Go back, take another stupid pill, do not pass Go, do not collect a dime.
So, you play the angry coward who cannot produce the counter evidence of Alexander Nix admitting Cambridge used stolen data against Clinton. The video is more than enough proof of a crime committed. The fact that you use your own immature anger without the counter evidence, just proves to us all that you are nothing but a whiny coward of a loser.

Better to PLAY the angry coward than to actually BE the angry coward! :1peleas: The only crime of importance here is that your "stolen data" was ACCURATE and TRUTHFUL data being hidden from the voters. If the Left were ever so sure of their veracity, they wouldn't lie about everything.
:auiqs.jpg:"Better to play the coward" is right. Not that you had another option, besides admitting the truth. The crime of "stolen data" accurate or not, has no relevancy in this investigation. The fact that the data was stolen used by Cambridge and paid for by Trump, proves intent to conspire against the U.S. in a presidential election, with a foreign adversary.

then explain to us all in detail why those claims cannot be used as evidence for crimes?

Hey jerkbag, "claims" are not evidence. You can claim anything. Show me the fucking EVIDENCE / PROOF of crimes or STFU.

"buddy of Comey" doesn't fly, because they both worked in the same field of work.

Dear Paid Douche Hose, when you are FRIENDS with one of the people you are investigating or getting testimony from, etc., its a major conflict of interest. That's why Sessions recused himself from not leading the investigation! If only your liberal spit-suckers were so ethical. Go back, take another stupid pill, do not pass Go, do not collect a dime.
So, you play the angry coward who cannot produce the counter evidence of Alexander Nix admitting Cambridge used stolen data against Clinton. The video is more than enough proof of a crime committed. The fact that you use your own immature anger without the counter evidence, just proves to us all that you are nothing but a whiny coward of a loser.

Better to PLAY the angry coward than to actually BE the angry coward! :1peleas: The only crime of importance here is that your "stolen data" was ACCURATE and TRUTHFUL data being hidden from the voters. If the Left were ever so sure of their veracity, they wouldn't lie about everything.
:auiqs.jpg:"Better to play the coward" is right. Not that you had another option, besides admitting the truth. The crime of "stolen data" accurate or not, has no relevancy in this investigation. The fact that the data was stolen used by Cambridge and paid for by Trump, proves intent to conspire against the U.S. in a presidential election, with a foreign adversary.

So you think it best to BE the coward and continue lying, Waste Treatment Plant? The only crime here was the corruption uncovered that the Hillary Campaign was hiding from the public's eyes, because they knew that, as always, the truth never works in the favor of the Democrats. Thankfully, the voter finally got the TRUTH.

So you think it best to BE the coward and continue lying, Waste Treatment Plant? The only crime here was the corruption uncovered that the Hillary Campaign was hiding from the public's eyes, because they knew that, as always, the truth never works in the favor of the Democrats. Thankfully, the voter finally got the TRUTH.
Thanks for the concession. Your cowardice shows with your total inability to engage the evidence and the truth. And the voter got an investigation with multiple charges and convictions for their efforts with more to come.Let Joe tell you all about them; Joe: Rudy Giuliani made the president look foolish

Last edited:

Thanks for the concession. Your cowardice shows with your total inability to engage the evidence and the truth. And the voter got an investigation with multiple charges and convictions for their efforts with more to come.Let Joe tell you all about them; Joe: Rudy Giuliani made the president look foolish

I made no concession! That is the divot in the top of your head acting up again causing delusions. You can play word games all you like while you continue with your evasions. You have my permission to keep lying because it is all you know anyway.

I made no concession! That is the divot in the top of your head acting up again causing delusions. You can play word games all you like while you continue with your evasions. You have my permission to keep lying because it is all you know anyway.
Lying? I'm the one producing links to the truth, while you sit there with one finger on the keyboard, and the other up your ass. The truth belongs to those who show evidence. Not for those who talk about it. "You talk about it". Now, go back into your hole where you belong. You've exposed yourself as a coward enough for one day, don't you think?

Lying? I'm the one producing links to the truth, while you sit there with one finger on the keyboard, and the other up your ass. The truth belongs to those who show evidence. Not for those who talk about it. "You talk about it". Now, go back into your hole where you belong. You've exposed yourself as a coward enough for one day, don't you think?

Drop dead. You've provided nothing but horseshit and word games, and links to support your itinerant stupidity.

Drop dead. You've provided nothing but horseshit and word games, and links to support your itinerant stupidity.
Your cowardice falls in line with your failure to debate or produce any credible material. You lost because you showed up to this debate with both shoes on the wrong two stinking feet. Come prepared next time. Because the competition around here smells as bad as your feet.

Corrupt?

This is a guy who used to prosecute the mob

What is “corrupt” about Mueller?
That he is investigating Crooked Donnie?

Why is mccabe asking for immunity?:eusa_whistle:

Your cowardice falls in line with your failure to debate or produce any credible material. You lost because you showed up to this debate with both shoes on the wrong two stinking feet. Come prepared next time. Because the competition around here smells as bad as your feet.

Well, ya got me there, partner, you got me by my stinky feet and sure put me in my place! You are certainly the master debater here.

Forum List

Back