According to science, how does a new species develop?

Okay my challenge to all of you Christianists who believe that the Bible is literal truth- that life was poofed into existence the first 6 days the Universe existed and that all life was wiped out in the Flood except marine life and what was on Noah's Ark.

How did the life on earth end up where it ended up?

Elephant Birds on Madagascar?
Kangaroos in Australia?
Galapagos tortoises in the Galapagos
Nene geese on Hawaii?

And nowhere else?

The Theory of Evolution- along with continental drift explains why how they could exist where they exist.

How does the Bible explain it?
A GOD directed/manipulated dispersal after the FLOOD. If one believes in GOD, one can certainly try to figure out how GOD did it; however, one doesn't have to make up a "natural" rationalization. I mean I love koala bears --- GOD made Koala bears ---- He must love them!
He made the devil and hell too

Man was carefully crafted out of the earth, just like the Bible says. Here is our breakdown:

Oxygen, being the most abundant element on the earth’s crust or on the ground, makes up 65 percent of the human body, and carbon, also abundant on the top soil of the ground, is 18 percent, and hydrogen is 10 percent. The 59 elements found in the human body are all found on the earths crust...

and the breath of life from the Creator. From whence came the embedded code of all things living.
Random does not produce intricate encryption. Not now, not ever.
god does not produce something from nothing not now, not ever
GOD created EVERYTHING both visible and invisible. I don't know where you get your info from.
please prove there is a god

..even if true--you people can't even begin to comprehend/explain heaven-hell-god-etc
..you have ZERO-NONE-NO knowledge/concept/evidence /idea of heaven-hell-god
..no one has seen them...all you have is your ''feelings''/hopes/wants/traditions/etc--that means nothing

Man was carefully crafted out of the earth, just like the Bible says. Here is our breakdown:

Oxygen, being the most abundant element on the earth’s crust or on the ground, makes up 65 percent of the human body, and carbon, also abundant on the top soil of the ground, is 18 percent, and hydrogen is 10 percent. The 59 elements found in the human body are all found on the earths crust...

and the breath of life from the Creator. From whence came the embedded code of all things living.
Random does not produce intricate encryption. Not now, not ever.
god does not produce something from nothing not now, not ever
GOD created EVERYTHING both visible and invisible. I don't know where you get your info from.
please prove there is a god
He would have to kill you

..even if true--you people can't even begin to comprehend/explain heaven-hell-god-etc
..no one has seen them...all you have is your ''feelings''/hopes/wants/traditions/etc--that means nothing
That’s the way things were until Moses. It wasn’t enough to believe a god exists they had to tell people it visited.

there is no way humans can comprehend ''god''--who supposedly was there BEFORE the universe was created!!! and created all things !!
...we can't even comprehend how far a light year is when all we do is travel by car/air/etc--except for a few--very very tiny few astronauts --and even they have traveled a TINY distance

I truly enjoy debating the existence of a creator. It only gets annoying when a cult tells me that god visited

there is no way humans can comprehend ''god''--who supposedly was there BEFORE the universe was created!!! and created all things !!
...we can't even comprehend how far a light year is when all we do is travel by car/air/etc--except for a few--very very tiny few astronauts --and even they have traveled a TINY distance
I think it’s ok for someone to want to give thanks to whatever is behind creating this beautiful universe that led to their existence. I don’t know if you need to stop and thank it seven times a day though.

I truly enjoy debating the existence of a creator. It only gets annoying when a cult tells me that god visited
it's only a belief
re·li·gion
rəˈlijən/
noun
  1. the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.
and even if there is a god, they think they can interpret his wants/ideas/etc
---maybe he wants people to be jealous/greedy/hateful/etc--because that is just human nature...etc

that's why there are so many different religions, and then, sub religions of those
so many different interpretations/STORIES/ideas/etc

He was a pantheist.
....which is really atheism, just put a fancy way. And he wasn't sure about it, which makes him an agnostic atheist. So, like I said....
Pantheism is the belief that all reality is identical with divinity, or that everything composes an all-encompassing, immanent god. Pantheists do not believe in a distinct personal or anthropomorphic god and hold a broad range of doctrines differing with regards to the forms of and relationships between divinity and reality.

Pantheism was popularized in Western culture as a theology and philosophy based on the work of the 17th-century philosopher Baruch Spinoza,:p.7 particularly his book Ethics, published in 1677. The term "pantheism" was coined by Mathematician Joseph Raphson in 1697 and has since been used to describe the beliefs of a variety of people and organizations.

Pantheistic concepts date back thousands of years, and pantheistic elements have been identified in various religious traditions.

So, Mr. Einstein may not be in heaven, but it is likely because he had a paganised view of GOD that is quite old and had no Savior.
Thank you for your diivne visions, Shaman, but Einstein's brand of "pantheism" is just sexed-up atheism.

that's why there are so many different religions, and then, sub religions of those
so many different interpretations/STORIES/ideas/etc
They all seem to have a truce with each other. Jews don’t call bs on the Jesus myth. Mormons keep their true belief about traditional Christianity on the down low. Christians can’t publically call bs on Islam because it’s no less ridiculous really

He was a pantheist.
....which is really atheism, just put a fancy way. And he wasn't sure about it, which makes him an agnostic atheist. So, like I said....

Atheists are usually wrong and we're finding out they lie AF.

Well so far you have been wrong about virtually everything.

Are you lying? Or are you delusional?

To the contrary, I just accused you of lying and being delusional about Darwinian evolution. I don't even think you know what it is or else explain briefly how it works. Post links if you have them. I already did that with what I learned through evolution.berkeley.edu. Yet, we have many other explanations of evolution today such as epigenetic inheritance, adaptation, quantum evolution, punctuated equilibrium and more showing Darwin didn't get it right. All of the aforementioned show for example, birds did not evolve from dinosaurs.

Here is an example of rapid evolution in birds.

Awww, you poor, poor baby. Let's get you comfy and make sure the mean old world can't get to you and your adorable, magical nonsense. *pats Bond's head*

I'm perfectly content in believing in my worldview because it works for me and I can continue to live in the next life as I stated, "You only live twice." I understand science and how it works. Furthermore, I do not have to "prove" to every atheist and agnostic that God exists. That is impossible, so I leave it up to Jesus. He stands before everyone. In terms of science, he is there as gravity, space and time. No one can escape those three regardless of their position in the universe. So, if one day you wake up and realize your pants are on fire, then there you go.

Man was carefully crafted out of the earth, just like the Bible says. Here is our breakdown:.

Yep- and woman was created from Man's rib........just like the Bible says......

LOL
He’s actually right this time.

Some kind of mold, dna, organic protein or amino acid in clay (I’m no scientist) started life on the planet. The single sell split, had sex, and evolved into all the life we see today.

So we did come from the earth. What are you now suggesting life just pooped into existence? If we weren’t crafted out of the earth where do you think we came from?

No- we didn't 'come from the earth' anymore than a book comes from the earth.

We really don't know how life on earth came into being- lots of theories- but no evidence.

But none of that is necessary for the theory of evolution. We know that humans evolved from other humanoids, and have common ancestors with great apes.

We were not molded out a pile of clay.

He was a pantheist.

To the contrary, I just accused you of lying and being delusional about Darwinian evolution.]

Oh there is nothing about you lying or being delusional that interferes with your lies about me.

He was a pantheist.

Post links if you have them. I already did that with what I learned through evolution.berkeley.edu. Yet, we have many other explanations of evolution today such as epigenetic inheritance, adaptation, quantum evolution, punctuated equilibrium and more showing Darwin didn't get it right. All of the aforementioned show for example, birds did not evolve from dinosaurs.

]

You posted a link that didn't support your claims. Which is a pretty hilarious fail.

Do we know more about evolution now than Darwin did over 100 years ago- certainly. Darwin didn't know everything- just as Copernicus didn't know everything when upset the world view about astronomy.

But the theory of evolution is still the only theory that fits the evidence we have for the diversity of life on earth.

As opposed to your Christianist 'theory' in which literally nothing fits with the world only being 6,000 years old.

[Q All of the aforementioned show for example, birds did not evolve from dinosaurs.

A]

A) Darwin never claimed that birds evolved from dinosaurs
B) Nothing you mentioned proves that birds did not evolve from dinosaurs- which is in and of itself a relatively modern theory.

Awww, you poor, poor baby. Let's get you comfy and make sure the mean old world can't get to you and your adorable, magical nonsense. *pats Bond's head*

I'm perfectly content in believing in my worldview because it works for me and I can continue to live in the next life as I stated, "You only live twice." I understand science and how it works. Furthermore, I do not have to "prove" to every atheist and agnostic that God exists. That is impossible, so I leave it up to Jesus. He stands before everyone. In terms of science, he is there as gravity, space and time. No one can escape those three regardless of their position in the universe. So, if one day you wake up and realize your pants are on fire, then there you go.

And frankly I don't ask you to prove your god exists.

As long as you aren't denying science in the name of your god.

Forum List

Back