According to science, how does a new species develop?

Man was carefully crafted out of the earth, just like the Bible says. Here is our breakdown:.

Yep- and woman was created from Man's rib........just like the Bible says......

LOL
He’s actually right this time.

Some kind of mold, dna, organic protein or amino acid in clay (I’m no scientist) started life on the planet. The single sell split, had sex, and evolved into all the life we see today.

So we did come from the earth. What are you now suggesting life just pooped into existence? If we weren’t crafted out of the earth where do you think we came from?

No- we didn't 'come from the earth' anymore than a book comes from the earth.

We really don't know how life on earth came into being- lots of theories- but no evidence.

But none of that is necessary for the theory of evolution. We know that humans evolved from other humanoids, and have common ancestors with great apes.

We were not molded out a pile of clay.

We know nothing of the kind. You were not and never have been a monkey.
Tell me how many millions of years it took for us to evolve from Neanderthal Man. When did monkeys stop turning into people? And why did evolution stop at Modern Man?
We are from the earth. I already gave you the element breakdown. What do you think we are made of?
Your questions prove you don’t know how evolution works. YouTube there is no first human. Watch it and report back that you understand there was no first human. And humans aren’t done evolving. You think evolution stopped?

See we can’t discuss seriously with someone who denies facts because he doesn’t know they are facts.

And if you want proof please provide any science that supports your theory. I mean science that has been peer reviewed and accepted

And you Rock are just a little bit smarter than some. Not nearly as smart as others.
The reason Neanderthal DNA has been found in a few of us "Modern Man" is not because of genetics, but because Modern Man lived at the same time as Neanderthals. And in rare cases may have bred with them. There was no evolution from them to us.

Evolutionists tried to shove this garbage down our throats for decades. And it has been shot to hell, Especially since we have discovered that pretend, part human Lucy was not the beginning of our journey. They have now found two skeletons of Modern Man that are older than Lucy. They were here before the whole Africa migration theory.
\There is no missing link. You aren't as smart as you think.
7932305.png

You still think Neanderthal man is part of our genetic evolution to Modern man. Science does not agree with you, and hasn't since the 70's. They have kicked him out of our evolutionary chain. You need to too.
Ok so we didn’t come from Neanderthal but enough of us bred with them that we have red heads with Neanderthal dna in them. What’s the point?

Point is your ancestor was a monkey and before that a fury rodent who lived underground while dinosaurs ruled. Before that we lived under water. We evolved just like every other creature. From the water

Man was carefully crafted out of the earth, just like the Bible says. Here is our breakdown:.

LOL

Some kind of mold, dna, organic protein or amino acid in clay (I’m no scientist) started life on the planet. The single sell split, had sex, and evolved into all the life we see today.

So we did come from the earth. What are you now suggesting life just pooped into existence? If we weren’t crafted out of the earth where do you think we came from?

We really don't know how life on earth came into being- lots of theories- but no evidence.

But none of that is necessary for the theory of evolution. We know that humans evolved from other humanoids, and have common ancestors with great apes.

Tell me how many millions of years it took for us to evolve from Neanderthal Man. When did monkeys stop turning into people? And why did evolution stop at Modern Man??
I have never been a monkey- you got one thing right!
We didn't evolve from Neanderthals- I already explained that- so you are wrong there again.
Monkey's never turned into people- that is as silly and ignorant and claiming some fairy in the sky created people.
Why do you believe that Evolution ever stops?
Before our brains grew we were just like monkeys

And you Rock are just a little bit smarter than some. Not nearly as smart as others.
The reason Neanderthal DNA has been found in a few of us "Modern Man" is not because of genetics, but because Modern Man lived at the same time as Neanderthals. And in rare cases may have bred with them. There was no evolution from them to us.

Evolutionists tried to shove this garbage down our throats for decades. And it has been shot to hell, Especially since we have discovered that pretend, part human Lucy was not the beginning of our journey. They have now found two skeletons of Modern Man that are older than Lucy. They were here before the whole Africa migration theory.
\There is no missing link. You aren't as smart as you think.
7932305.png

You still think Neanderthal man is part of our genetic evolution to Modern man. Science does not agree with you, and hasn't since the 70's. They have kicked him out of our evolutionary chain. You need to too.

LOL- so you posted a cartoon from a Christianist website to prove disprove evolution?

This just proves that you don't believe in science.
More importantly it proves that Christianity is anti science.

When Christians ask why I think religion is bad for people I should introduce exhibit A. Your honor I give you the Irish ram

LOL

Tell me how many millions of years it took for us to evolve from Neanderthal Man. When did monkeys stop turning into people? And why did evolution stop at Modern Man?
We are from the earth. I already gave you the element breakdown. What do you think we are made of?
A species of monkey that branches off into us grew big brains.

We are probably making monkeys and dogs much smarter than they would be without us. Maybe one day we’ll have talking monkeys maybe even dogs.

LOL

A species of monkey that branches off into us grew big brains.

We are probably making monkeys and dogs much smarter than they would be without us. Maybe one day we’ll have talking monkeys maybe even dogs.

Well since both monkeys and dogs lack the essential physical equipment for talking- I hope you won't be holding your breath.

LOL

Tell me how many millions of years it took for us to evolve from Neanderthal Man. When did monkeys stop turning into people? And why did evolution stop at Modern Man??
I have never been a monkey- you got one thing right!
We didn't evolve from Neanderthals- I already explained that- so you are wrong there again.
Monkey's never turned into people- that is as silly and ignorant and claiming some fairy in the sky created people.
Why do you believe that Evolution ever stops?
Before our brains grew we were just like monkeys

Nope- you pretty much have that backwards.

Apes are not monkeys. Both evolved from common ancestors- as humans did.

The larger brain size was just one of the latest differences between us and monkeys.

Tell me how many millions of years it took for us to evolve from Neanderthal Man
We didn't evolve from neanderthals. You really need to read up on this topic before opening your mouth about it again.
When did monkeys stop turning into people?
Monkeys never turned into people. Hjmans and monkeys have a common ancestor. Again...that question betrays your complete ignorance of this topic.
And why did evolution stop at Modern Man?
It didn't. Where do you get this nonsense? See, this is what happens when you get your science education from religious blogs.

Ok so we didn’t come from Neanderthal

300 posts later and still not one person with enough sense to learn biology expecting to have all the answers handed to them on a message board? Single cell life didn't give "birth" to multi-cell life, two different single cell organisms developed a symbiotic relationship about 2 billion years ago and formed a colony organism where the one incorporated into the other and took on one function while the other, took another function, each aiding the other and specialized cells were developed. Likewise, Homoneanderthalenis came first off one branch of primate followed by Homo Sapiens off another branch, both lived side by side, but Neanderthal was less well adapted and died over time. If you really want to learn how new species develop, read: The Malay Archipelago by Alfred Russel Wallace, the true originator of the theory of the evolution of the species, not Darwin who usurped his work to take credit and get published before Wallace was given the credit he deserved (Wallace was sending him letters of his revelations and work not realizing that Darwin was in competition against him):

The Malay Archipelago, Volume 1 by Alfred Russel Wallace

Mutations happen all of the time, but put simply, mutations which benefit a species to make them better to survive prosper while mutations which make a species less well adapted die out, thus the origin of natural selection and survival of the fittest.

If you want an example, one of the best was the flying frog that Wallace discovered, that contrary to popular belief of the time that God created the species, was poorly adapted to flying.

Wallace's flying frog - Wikipedia

It was through studying this that Wallace made the realization that God could not create so many millions of species with such minute variations, what would be the point? And if he did, why would he create ones so poorly adapted to their needs? If God wanted a frog to fly, why wouldn't he just give it wings? And upon that line of thought, he realized that frog was a species caught in the glimpse of human timeline that was in the process of slowly adapting from one species to another.

[
[Sources: "Instant Evolution", Science Digest, July 1982 Saladin / Gish debate at Auburn University at Montgomery, 24 March 1984]"

Do you have a link for your source "Instant Evolution," Science Digest, July 1982 Saladin? Or the fist Saladin - Gish debate at Auburn U from 24 March 1984?

LMGTFY

The only articles I can find are:
Saladin-Gish Debate II

Talk:Evolution/creationism/kdbufallo - Wikipedia

Here's what my evo website says about speciation evidence and reproductive isolation:
Evidence for speciation:

I have no idea why you are asking me for a source for "Instant Evolution".

I never mentioned it.

How can I give you the creation scientists take on goatsbeard when it was presented in the Sladin-Gish debate in 1984? Your
[
[Sources: "Instant Evolution", Science Digest, July 1982 Saladin / Gish debate at Auburn University at Montgomery, 24 March 1984]"

Do you have a link for your source "Instant Evolution," Science Digest, July 1982 Saladin? Or the fist Saladin - Gish debate at Auburn U from 24 March 1984?

LMGTFY

Saladin-Gish Debate II

Here's what my evo website says about speciation evidence and reproductive isolation:
Evidence for speciation:

I never mentioned it.

I don't have the young earth creation scientist argument against it then.

The argument against your goatsbeard cited polyploidy and not a new species. It was made by Rich Deem, an old earth creationist. .

Intentional Deception by Evolutionists

Where did the monkey come from? It was a rodent mammal. Before that a fish. Before that a multi cell organism. Before that a single cell organism. That single cell organism happened in clay. Oddly enough all life did come from the earth.

If you don’t believe that where do you think humanoids came from?

Certainly if you want to claim that a book comes from clay, then you can also argue that humans come from clay.

But we didn't.

Perhaps our earliest ancestor came from clay.

But we didn't.
The reason I say clay is because these science shows suggest clay is the perfect environment for life to get started in.

Where did the monkey come from? It was a rodent mammal. Before that a fish. Before that a multi cell organism. Before that a single cell organism. That single cell organism happened in clay. Oddly enough all life did come from the earth.

Certainly if you want to claim that a book comes from clay, then you can also argue that humans come from clay.

But we didn't.

But we didn't.
The reason I say clay is because these science shows suggest clay is the perfect environment for life to get started in.

Does science back up the Bible?

Before cells, biochemicals may have combined in clay | Cornell Chronicle

Nope. Not any literal interpretation of the Bible.

Wrong. Atheists are usually wrong. Cornell studies just backed it up.

I love to see Kenneth Miller, who argued against creationism in Kitzmiller v. Dover Area School District, with egg on his face. Epic fail. What is the most powerful evidence of evolution?

But we didn't.

But we didn't.

But we didn't.

But we didn't.

LOL and of course Cornell doesn't dispute evolution at all.

Christianists and their fairy tales.

[

LMGTFY

Saladin-Gish Debate II

Evidence for speciation:

I never mentioned it.

How can I give you the creation scientists take on goatsbeard when it was presented in the Sladin-Gish debate in 1984? Your

How about trying your own words? You have yet to respond to the content of the article I cited
Great article.

Evolution: Watching Speciation Occur | Observations
Critics of evolution often fall back on the maxim that no one has ever seen one species split into two. While that's clearly a straw man, because most speciation takes far longer than our lifespan to occur, it's also not true. We have seen species split, and we continue to see species diverging every day.

Tragopogon1.gif

For example, there were the two new species of American goatsbeards (or salsifies, genus Tragopogon) that sprung into existence in the past century. In the early 1900s, three species of these wildflowers - the western salsify (T. dubius), the meadow salsify (T. pratensis), and the oyster plant (T. porrifolius) - were introduced to the United States from Europe. As their populations expanded, the species interacted, often producing sterile hybrids. But by the 1950s, scientists realized that there were two new variations of goatsbeard growing. While they looked like hybrids, they weren't sterile. They were perfectly capable of reproducing with their own kind but not with any of the original three species - the classic definition of a new species

[
The argument against your goatsbeard cited polyploidy and not a new species. It was made by Rich Deem, an old earth creationist. .

Intentional Deception by Evolutionists
LOL I love your citations!

Evolutionists often "forget" to tell the reader that the new "species" are unable to produce viable offspring with the parental species simply because of a chromosomal duplication event.

That was your 'citations' gotcha

Except....it isn't true

But by the 1950s, scientists realized that there were two new variations of goatsbeard growing. While they looked like hybrids, they weren't sterile. They were perfectly capable of reproducing with their own kind but not with any of the original three species - the classic definition of a new species.

and again:

Because of the difference in chromosome number, the tetrapoid couldn't mate with either of its parent species, but it wasn't prevented from reproducing with fellow accidents.

I love to see Kenneth Miller, who argued against creationism in Kitzmiller v. Dover Area School District, with egg on his face. Epic fail. What is the most powerful evidence of evolution?

Youtube- the favorite go to place for charlatans.

But we didn't.

But we didn't.

But we didn't.

But we didn't.

Great point. Show us any reputable university that denies evolution.

If it’s a Christian university that disqualifies it. Bias.

Does Norte dame deny evolution?

Youtube- the favorite go to place for charlatans.

That's a non-sequitur. You make no sense at all.

You don't have video because we can't see Darwinian evolution. It doesn't happen but we do see rapid evolution.

Great point. Show us any reputable university that denies evolution.

If it’s a Christian university that disqualifies it. Bias.

Does Norte dame deny evolution?

Two reasons. They don't deny Darwinian evolution because it would cut off funding. Darwinian evolution is primarily in biology, paleontology, zoology and geology, so it's limited in scope.

What we notice is their research backs up what is stated in the Bible as it was above..

Forum List

Back