According to the Dem candidates, this is what they are running on:

Did I miss any of their main planks?

• Total voters
Israel
The Mueller Report
Free Healthcare and College Tuition

:aug08_031::boohoo::desk:
Free Healthcare and College Tuition. Sounds good, but neither health care or college tuition is free. Funny how they never say that they want to join the VA system.

Elizabeth Warren should know better. After all, she spent a lot of time there.

It's so basic. How would she think the money to "pay" for all that? She should know better - it's never free. Of course, only if you tax the bottom 99%, right?

That is all the Democrats want to do....give out free stuff and expect somehow it will "grow on its own". Like "money grows on trees". But in reality, there has to be some tax that has to go into paying for it.

:eusa_boohoo:

Post birth abortion

Drag Queen Story hour

Seize the guns

Free everything!

No Borders

Violent felon voting rights

Trannies in the little girl's room

Reparations

Cold War II

Court packing

Not blaming jihadists for 9/11
I voted yes because their stupidity knows no bounds so is endless.
It's ok, I voted Yes to my own poll as well for the same reasons.

Elizabeth Warren should know better. After all, she spent a lot of time there.

It's so basic. How would she think the money to "pay" for all that? She should know better - it's never free. Of course, only if you tax the bottom 99%, right?

That is all the Democrats want to do....give out free stuff and expect somehow it will "grow on its own". Like "money grows on trees". But in reality, there has to be some tax that has to go into paying for it.

:eusa_boohoo:

Advanced education is a continuation of the indoctrination process.

They also want kids to vote; kids who know next to nothing when it comes to politics and void of any real adult experiences.

The teachers hold classes on how kids should vote. Gee, I wonder what they would say? And then these kids punch holes for whoever and whatever the teacher suggested. After high school, they all get to go to college for free, and the professors continue the procedure.

All the Democrat candidates are running on pipe dreams and their voters never catch on. Hope and Change has turned into Fear and Dread.

All the Democrat candidates are running on pipe dreams and their voters never catch on. Hope and Change has turned into Fear and Dread.

It's not what they accomplish, it's what they promise to accomplish that buys the votes. Ever notice how every campaign be it Congress or the White House focuses on give-aways when it comes to the Democrat side?

Post birth abortion

Drag Queen Story hour

Seize the guns

Free everything!

No Borders

Reparations

Cold War II

Court packing

The trannies have been using the girls terlits since I can remember from working in clubs the last thirty years I did notice it..When I was new I tried to stop it but the owners always told me to let them....

It's not what they accomplish, it's what they promise to accomplish that buys the votes. Ever notice how every campaign be it Congress or the White House focuses on give-aways when it comes to the Democrat side?
Mexico will pay for the wall, like that lie?

Mexico will pay for the wall, like that lie?

How is that a lie? Who paid for the new wall?

Post birth abortion

Drag Queen Story hour

Seize the guns

Free everything!

No Borders

Reparations

Cold War II

Court packing

The trannies have been using the girls terlits since I can remember from working in clubs the last thirty years I did notice it..When I was new I tried to stop it but the owners always told me to let them....

Funny. I live in the city and never seen or heard of that. The closest I heard of was a girl who couldn't hold it any longer at a rock concert and went into the mens room and peed standing up at the trough. She wasn't trying to make a statement, she just didn't want to pee herself standing in the women's room line for an hour.

Forum List

Back