According to the left its xenophobic to want illegals deported and to want a secure border

Great idea. Maybe the millions of illegals who we'll send back can boost their economy?

We wouldn't have to send them back because they'd go back to Mexico on their own. If we help Mexico raise their standard of living

Great. Let's send them back, now.
They can raise the standard of living when they get there.

What you propose is a complete waste of taxpayer money. There are no jobs down there so they'll be right back up here taking your job within days, maybe a week at the most

Not if we build a wall.

Have you idiot deficit fearing right wingers ever sit down and do the math on this stupid wall????

They're too stupid to know any better.
Well if you really want a secure border and not racist about it, you'd be pushing for a Canadian wall too.

You dumbshit...
Canadians aren't swarming across our border.

iIf we were to help our friends down in Mexico raise their standard of living, they would no longer be swarming across our border.
We support them now.

Are you suggesting we also support them in their home Country's?

No more so than what we supported 300 million Chinese while on their way to the middle class lifestyle they now enjoy.

That's Mexico times three
I'm elated they opened their eyes and have gone from rice paddies to a future of promise and dignity. We most certainly need more civilized societies around the world.

It does not mean that I support the US taxpayer footing the bill for the Chinese or our friends from the south.

Are you suggesting that the Military benefits we provide be curtailed and these nations provide for their own defense?

I'm in. But who will pay for the social welfare state?

Our friends down south should take control of their Country and make their lives more promising without bringing down our wages and economy.

You did in fact foot the bill for 300 million Chinese.

We wouldn't have to send them back because they'd go back to Mexico on their own. If we help Mexico raise their standard of living

What you propose is a complete waste of taxpayer money. There are no jobs down there so they'll be right back up here taking your job within days, maybe a week at the most

Not if we build a wall.

Have you idiot deficit fearing right wingers ever sit down and do the math on this stupid wall????

You dumbshit...

iIf we were to help our friends down in Mexico raise their standard of living, they would no longer be swarming across our border.
We support them now.

No more so than what we supported 300 million Chinese while on their way to the middle class lifestyle they now enjoy.

I'm elated they opened their eyes and have gone from rice paddies to a future of promise and dignity. We most certainly need more civilized societies around the world.

It does not mean that I support the US taxpayer footing the bill for the Chinese or our friends from the south.

Are you suggesting that the Military benefits we provide be curtailed and these nations provide for their own defense?

Our friends down south should take control of their Country and make their lives more promising without bringing down our wages and economy.

I bet Timmy or his wife is a trespasser.

Not if we build a wall.

We support them now.

?

Not if we build a wall.

You dumbshit...

We support them now.

And...

Are you suggesting that you OK with being generous with my money, as well as everyone else's?

Or are you suggesting we cut them off?

Not if we build a wall.

We support them now.

?
I consider an Illegal to be a trespasser.

Well if you really want a secure border and not racist about it, you'd be pushing for a Canadian wall too.

You dumbshit...

Oh, when did that become our job? Mexico has a policy of basically exporting their undesirables to the U.S.

So you really have no interest in securing our border with Mexico. You just want to turn it into a war zone.
Turn into a war zone?

When was the last time you were on the border?

The border has been a gang invested hell hole. A War Zone.

You won't admit it. You will cry foul and call anyone who disagrees a racist.

You dumbshit...

Oh, when did that become our job? Mexico has a policy of basically exporting their undesirables to the U.S.

So you really have no interest in securing our border with Mexico. You just want to turn it into a war zone.
Turn into a war zone?

When was the last time you were on the border?

The border has been a gang invested hell hole. A War Zone.

You won't admit it. You will cry foul and call anyone who disagrees a racist.
My co-worker's cousin works the border; he shoots to wound.

You dumbshit...

Great idea. Maybe the millions of illegals who we'll send back can boost their economy?

And clean up their governments.

Trading partners instead of parasites, leeches and drug peddlers.

You dumbshit...

How did you get to that from what I said?
It is who they are.

Make something up, claim you said it, and attack what you didn't say.

Progressive Marxism.

Ive said it time and time again, trump is not perfect, but his message on imigration resonates with a lot of people. And the lefts' answer to those people is that they are bigots. Its right out of the liberal playbook. Im not saying trump's plans on imigration are pratical or even possible, but its not bigotry to want illegals out, and to want a sealed border.
It's xenophobic because none of you are even slightly interested in the negative effects of militarizing the border and growing a government police agency several times over to round people up and deport them. It's a vast growing of government that would put the founding of the department of homeland security to shame. None of you are worried about that since you think all that unbridled fascism will be directed at people you hate.

You dumbshit...

We have been raising their standard of living.

Billions flow south.

I would love to move to Baja Mexico.

Ive said it time and time again, trump is not perfect, but his message on imigration resonates with a lot of people. And the lefts' answer to those people is that they are bigots. Its right out of the liberal playbook. Im not saying trump's plans on imigration are pratical or even possible, but its not bigotry to want illegals out, and to want a sealed border.
It's xenophobic because none of you are even slightly interested in the negative effects of militarizing the border and growing a government police agency several times over to round people up and deport them. It's a vast growing of government that would put the founding of the department of homeland security to shame. None of you are worried about that since you think all that unbridled fascism will be directed at people you hate.
Bull.

You come into this country you announce your presence.

You find this acceptable?

Last edited:
It happens after every election. The president picks and chooses what they think is the most important causes to try and fix with the budget America has. And after going to Congress with their plan it either goes thru or is tossed in the circular file. It seems that Obama has side stepped many issues by using cautious sound bites for answers and never giving a full explanation other than to accept what he says as the correct line of thinking. If he would follow the law(he was a lawyer, right?) and give law enforcement the tools and means(employ more officers) things could be better. But we all know he wants prisoners out of prison..? If people jump the fence at the White House there are consequences. Jump the border and there are none(according to his administration). Just look the other way.
By far the worst president to hold office ever.

So the only thing that's different between Mexico and Canada is skin color?

:wtf:

Wow, you are a retard, wheelchair boy

You dumbshit...

Help Mexico? How? I have been in Mexico several times on business and everyone there is corrupt, especially the government employees. Give them money and it ends up in a Swiss bank account.

You dumbshit...

We support them now.

The Chinese stayed in China and worked.

Bull.

Nothing is acceptable about you people wanting to go full blown fascist on people within out borders without respect for what will happen when the feds start kicking in thousands of American doors.

Bull.

Nothing is acceptable about you people wanting to go full blown fascist on people within out borders without respect for what will happen when the feds start kicking in thousands of American doors.
"You people?"

Explain this "you people!"

The Country is no different than an Air Force base.

If you are on it, you better have a fucking damned good excuse why you are trespassing.

Save it pajama boy. I have no problem with people coming here for economic success. Even when they are fleeing poor circumstances.

Ill help you. Take back your country from those who forced you to leave.

"You people" Are the fucking problem.

Forum List

Back