According to the left its xenophobic to want illegals deported and to want a secure border

Well if you really want a secure border and not racist about it, you'd be pushing for a Canadian wall too.
Fine with me

But not just a wall

A wall manned by armed guards

Cause it's be a waste of money . There are better ways to fight illegal immigration.

There is no better way than keeping them out in the first place

It's clear from Timmy's comments that he doesn't understand any of this situation at all.

As though the Right is just ducky about losing cheap labor.

The whole concept of Uncontrolled Immigration isn't just about cheap labour, it's predominantly about disrupting long established communities and causing division within society in the shape of Culture Clashes.

The cheap labour aspect isn't the reason why the Leftist Extremists want Open Borders and Uncontrolled Immigration.

The Leftist Extremists want to fragment all Western society, which is why they're fanatically pushing for Worldwide Open Borders.

Uncontrolled ? Have you crossed the border ?

If the border were controlled Timmy we wouldnt have millions of illegals here.

So you admit the border IS controlled ! Thank you .

I'm not for open borders by the way. The topic here is xenophobia .

Are you stupid Timmy? I in no way indicated our borders were secure.

I just told him that, he seems to have great trouble with reading comprehension.

Well if you really want a secure border and not racist about it, you'd be pushing for a Canadian wall too.
Fine with me

But not just a wall

A wall manned by armed guards

Cause it's be a waste of money . There are better ways to fight illegal immigration.

There is no better way than keeping them out in the first place

It's clear from Timmy's comments that he doesn't understand any of this situation at all.
And not just this situation

The whole concept of Uncontrolled Immigration isn't just about cheap labour, it's predominantly about disrupting long established communities and causing division within society in the shape of Culture Clashes.

The cheap labour aspect isn't the reason why the Leftist Extremists want Open Borders and Uncontrolled Immigration.

The Leftist Extremists want to fragment all Western society, which is why they're fanatically pushing for Worldwide Open Borders.

"Have you crossed the border ?"

Timmy, please stop making this silly comments.

It's a question . Not a comment . And you didn't answer .

Righties put out this false narrative that are borders are open. They are not .

I just told him that, he seems to have great trouble with reading comprehension.

Oops . Misread that .

Let me ask . Is the Canadian border controlled ?

"Have you crossed the border ?"

Timmy, please stop making this silly comments.

It's a question . Not a comment . And you didn't answer .

Righties put out this false narrative that are borders are open. They are not .

Why should anyone at this point answer you Timmy, you have illustrated multiple times that you can't even understand or read correctly what people have commented.

The latest example was your ridiculous response to HereWeGoAgain's comments.

We have illegals from every country . Many come in legally and overstay . Like 40%.

You ignorant racists think its all Mexicans running across the border .

You're a dumbass Timmy...wetbacks cross our borders illegally every single day.

That's a racist term. Are you saying that all the illegals in our country just came across Mexico?

Oops . Misread that .

Well people were discussing the Mexican border and not the Canadian border, most of Mexico is a Third World Country, Canada is a First World Country, as such the Mexican border is more important, it's a gateway for half of Central America to get into America.

We have illegals from every country . Many come in legally and overstay . Like 40%.

That's a racist term. Are you saying that all the illegals in our country just came across Mexico?

There's nothing wrong with the term Wetback, President Eisenhower even had Operation Wetback.

Oops . Misread that .

There's no need.

Now where did I say that Timmy?
And wetback is a descriptive term.

You dumbshit...
Canadians aren't swarming across our border.

iIf we were to help our friends down in Mexico raise their standard of living, they would no longer be swarming across our border.

Great idea. Maybe the millions of illegals who we'll send back can boost their economy?

We wouldn't have to send them back because they'd go back to Mexico on their own. If we help Mexico raise their standard of living

Great. Let's send them back, now.
They can raise the standard of living when they get there.

What you propose is a complete waste of taxpayer money. There are no jobs down there so they'll be right back up here taking your job within days, maybe a week at the most

Ive said it time and time again, trump is not perfect, but his message on imigration resonates with a lot of people. And the lefts' answer to those people is that they are bigots. Its right out of the liberal playbook. Im not saying trump's plans on imigration are pratical or even possible, but its not bigotry to want illegals out, and to want a sealed border.

Here's the OP.

And you tools have done nothing but prove your stance is based on racism and xenophobia.

A stupid wall will do little to address illegal immigration . The money would be better spent on more immigration courts and ins agents .

But you bigots only see things as "wetbacks" running across.

Oh, and the Canadian border is a much bigger concern when it comes to terrorism .

No , it's a racist term . And you know that .

Hate to bust your bubble Timmy but mexican isnt a race.

How many trespassers in your family?

Limited Legal Immigration is our only hope. This Illegal Immigration chaos can't be sustained. We need stringent controls on who we allow in our country. Deep extensive background checks must be conducted. It's appalling what's going on now. Hillary Clinton has even announced she's gonna allow more people in from terrorist-haven nations like Syria and Iraq.

This Illegal Immigration mess is pure insanity. So if supporting Legal Immigration makes me a 'Racist' or 'Xenophobe', so be it. I'm concerned with security and survival at this point. So I can handle whatever label the Leftist Globalists throw at me. I'm only concerned with survival now.

Last edited:
You dumbshit...
Canadians aren't swarming across our border.

iIf we were to help our friends down in Mexico raise their standard of living, they would no longer be swarming across our border.

Great idea. Maybe the millions of illegals who we'll send back can boost their economy?

We wouldn't have to send them back because they'd go back to Mexico on their own. If we help Mexico raise their standard of living

"We wouldn't have to send them back because they'd go back to Mexico on their own. If we help Mexico raise their standard of living"

It's not the American Government's job to help Mexico raise their standard of living, it's the Mexican Government's job to help Mexico raise their standard of living.

The American government certainly played a huge role in raising the standard of living for 300,000,000 Chinese. So why can't they do the same for Mexico?

Crickets.

"We wouldn't have to send them back because they'd go back to Mexico on their own. If we help Mexico raise their standard of living"

It's not the American Government's job to help Mexico raise their standard of living, it's the Mexican Government's job to help Mexico raise their standard of living.

The American government certainly played a huge role in raising the standard of living for 300,000,000 Chinese. So why can't they do the same for Mexico?

Crickets.

Then they wouldnt want to come here and vote democrat.

Forum List

Back