🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

According to the left, Right wing Christians are zealots.

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I didn't know that if you happen to think that our spiritual lives should be able to guide us in our moral decisions over it then you are a zealot. Of course, that is only true if you are a christian because that is the only religion in the world that has zealots. Not muslims. Their are absolutely no crazy people in the islamic faith. <---that was sarcasm!

What is interesting is that in the original Star Trek series the bible, God, and many references to Christianity are mentioned quite often. Star Trek II mentioned biblical references often and even used the word God in it to describe atrocities being committed by Khan. Such a thing wouldn't happen now days because that is 'offensive' and 'controversial'.

I just want to remind the younger generations that the left has you misinformed about Christianity in this country. They make it sound as if a bunch of right wingers came out of nowhere and told everyone how christian this country is. It turns out that even a sci-fi television series in the 60s periodically mentioned God and many references to the bible and they did so openly without any fear of it being 'controversial'.

I call those the good old days because people weren't afraid to express their Christianity openly.

uyJ8v_zpsrrwkx50i.jpg

• Banned

I read that and now we can dispatch this notion that Christianity is a new thing in America since we had 43 consecutive christian presidents starting from George Washington to George W. Bush. Thank you for showing that this is a christian nation.

• Banned
Can someone tell me the last time the phrase Allah was ever labeled controversial?

I read that and now we can dispatch this notion that Christianity is a new thing in America since we had 43 consecutive christian presidents starting from George Washington to George W. Bush. Thank you for showing that this is a christian nation.

This is no more a Christian nation than it is a white nation.

• Banned

This is no more a Christian nation than it is a white nation.

It is really hard to say that neither one of these groups has ZERO influence over it's development.

Don't forget they labeled veterans as "right-wing extremists" and told us if you say the words "Islamic Extremist, you'll get arrested

I didn't know that if you happen to think that our spiritual lives should be able to guide us in our moral decisions over it then you are a zealot. Of course, that is only true if you are a christian because that is the only religion in the world that has zealots. Not muslims. Their are absolutely no crazy people in the islamic faith. <---that was sarcasm!

What is interesting is that in the original Star Trek series the bible, God, and many references to Christianity are mentioned quite often. Star Trek II mentioned biblical references often and even used the word God in it to describe atrocities being committed by Khan. Such a thing wouldn't happen now days because that is 'offensive' and 'controversial'.

I just want to remind the younger generations that the left has you misinformed about Christianity in this country. They make it sound as if a bunch of right wingers came out of nowhere and told everyone how christian this country is. It turns out that even a sci-fi television series in the 60s periodically mentioned God and many references to the bible and they did so openly without any fear of it being 'controversial'.

I call those the good old days because people weren't afraid to express their Christianity openly.
image.jpeg

How many, if any at all, christian democrats feel afraid to express their religion openly? Someone should take an HONEST poll of this and see.

This isn't a theocracy. Religion does not control the government, though many of that bent have been busy to try to do just that. The premise that Christians are somehow 'under fire' or 'not free to practice their religion' is ludicrous. I'm an agnostic and if any government official shows up at a church nearby to tell them they can't worship as they wish I'll be defending the church at the front door.

This is what democracy is, freedom for all.

This isn't a theocracy. Religion does not control the government, though many of that bent have been busy to try to do just that. The premise that Christians are somehow 'under fire' or 'not free to practice their religion' is ludicrous. I'm an agnostic and if any government official shows up at a church nearby to tell them they can't worship as they wish I'll be defending the church at the front door.

This is what democracy is, freedom for all.

I suppose that is what this guy is doing...

I know a lot of Christians that are not voting for trump. They are not Republicans...lions and tigers and bears oh my. Big deal. If you believe that is wrong you are not a fellow christian.

Forum List

Back