🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

According to the left, Right wing Christians are zealots.

uyJ8v_zpsrrwkx50i.jpg

I read that and now we can dispatch this notion that Christianity is a new thing in America since we had 43 consecutive christian presidents starting from George Washington to George W. Bush. Thank you for showing that this is a christian nation.

This isn't a theocracy. Religion does not control the government, though many of that bent have been busy to try to do just that. The premise that Christians are somehow 'under fire' or 'not free to practice their religion' is ludicrous. I'm an agnostic and if any government official shows up at a church nearby to tell them they can't worship as they wish I'll be defending the church at the front door.

This is what democracy is, freedom for all.

What if a majority of people are christian and they decide to enact a law that comes from their own faith. Would you tell them they can enact any law except for these because of that? But you forgot, you are in the minority so what gives you the right to say they can't participate in democracy? Wouldn't your crusade against 'theocracy' just lead to an authoritarian system since you are actually nullifying the majority of the people at any time.

I read that and now we can dispatch this notion that Christianity is a new thing in America since we had 43 consecutive christian presidents starting from George Washington to George W. Bush. Thank you for showing that this is a christian nation.

This isn't a theocracy. Religion does not control the government, though many of that bent have been busy to try to do just that. The premise that Christians are somehow 'under fire' or 'not free to practice their religion' is ludicrous. I'm an agnostic and if any government official shows up at a church nearby to tell them they can't worship as they wish I'll be defending the church at the front door.

Religion doesn't control the government. Can we actually get the people to control the government. I'm sure you will get all pissed off when it is religious people who are doing it but that is the way it works out and how does your crusade against Christianity actually benefit democracy?

What if a majority of people are christian and they decide to enact a law that comes from their own faith. Would you tell them they can enact any law except for these because of that? But you forgot, you are in the minority so what gives you the right to say they can't participate in democracy? Wouldn't your crusade against 'theocracy' just lead to an authoritarian system since you are actually nullifying the majority of the people at any time.

Depends on what law is enacted. Any law codifying Christianity as the 'official' anything in the country must be struck down. No religion will rule over all of us. Get used to it, that is what Isis wants to do.

Depends on what law is enacted. Any law codifying Christianity as the 'official' anything in the country must be struck down. No religion will rule over all of us. Get used to it, that is what Isis wants to do.

When was the last time you were ever punished for not believing in God? That means you are pretty free to believe whatever you want.

Don't forget they labeled veterans as "right-wing extremists" and told us if you say the words "Islamic Extremist, you'll get arrested

Liberal jihadist prosecutors twice threatened to arrest anyone who dared, then they were informed their threats were illegal and they folded like a cheap lawn chair and ran home crying to their mom like the punks they are.

When was the last time you were ever punished for not believing in God? That means you are pretty free to believe whatever you want.

Your statement is non-sequitor.

You know when someone says "according to the left" the next thing that follows will be a huge strawman

Just keep telling people that it is all in your head.
No, your thread premise in fact fails as a straw man fallacy.

That means you contrived a lie about ‘the left,’ and tried to misrepresent ‘the left’ with your lie.

You then attacked the lie (straw man) claiming ‘victory,’ when in fact the only thing you’ve proven is that you’re a liar.

I suppose that is what this guy is doing...

No, this fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

You truly are stupid.

Establishment Clause jurisprudence determines whether or not a law enacted based on religious dogma is Constitutional – not a ‘simple majority.’

When was the last time you were punished for believing in your ‘god’; clearly you are free to believe whatever you want.

Forum List

Back