According to the Liberal HUFFPO . MIA Love has white privilege

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
Huffington Post Mia Love Has WHITE PRIVILEGE The Daily Caller

She doesnt look white to me ..Maybe I am color blind.. Again the Liberals show their true colors and they are the racist oh they are sexist too
He can’t understand, though, how Love doesn’t agree with his own political ideology. Because she disagrees with him, he declares that the principles she espouses go against her interests — because of the color of her skin and the sexual organs she possesses.

When a liberal is a racist its an entirely different situation, just laugh it off as no big deal "oh hey sorry about that I was a bit racist wasn't I no big deal bro ahahaha (wink)".

“Mia and others like her are seemingly out of touch with the political realities of African Americans and what remains at stake for them,” the blogger concludes, hastening to add that “t would be a mistake to assume that all black people are monolithic and share the same political inclinations.”

This guy has a PhD in education?

The realities of African Americans should be the same as for any other group. THEY set themselves apart. "My great great great great great grandfather was a slave! Gimme!"

Forum List

Back