Accounting firm fires Trump

jones i got news for you....just about every dam politician in DC is a crook...
This is the standard wingnut line, whenever a Republican is caught committing crimes: "They all do it!"

Meanwhile...

Used to watch a show I really loved called "Airplane Repo". These repo men and women went out and repoed expensive aircraft, cars, yachts, etc where rich people weren't making the payments. There were several times on the show where the repo people commented that they just didn't understand why banks continued loaning large sums of money to those who weren't paying their bills and the items needed to be repoed.
Lol, I guess if you really want adventure badly you go repo a plane. Ya got second s to get to the plane maybe have to pull it out of the hanger and for all you know the damn thing doesn't have any oil in the middle of repair. Not something ya really wanna figure out at 3500 feet. Those boys are crazy

For clarity, in a previous life I have a 20 year background in corporate and project lending, and worked in corporate level commercial reals estate for a few years before. This is common for large private entities. You can analyze the project but you have to rely to some extent on the client and the agent (who is relying on the client) for some baseline information.

The world of commercial real estate is particularly bad for this. Project financials are usually vastly different than financial documents for tax purposes. Trump's entities were known to be particularly bad at this and their forecasts were unreliable (that whole bankruptcies thing). That is deals in the last ten years were effectively just renting the brand name to other properties.
I would imagine Trump will have some issues in the future obtaining loans after all of this.

He was the President of the United States. Why should we stop talking about all the damage he did, all his illegal, immoral acts, all his betrayals of America?
synth every president has done damage....you see damage were others dont...bush and obama did damage too....why are you not talking about them?....biden right now has done damage ...why not talk about his border fuck up?....

At what point will people finally realize that Trump is just a big con man?
When you are a fool you tend to go down with the ship.

It's how dunces roll.

This is the standard wingnut line, whenever a Republican is caught committing crimes: "They all do it!"

Meanwhile...

no its what people have been saying since the 60's.....for both parties....and when a democrat gets caught you fuckers say the same shit...take your head out of your ass synth you used to be smarter than this.....geezus did trump fuck your head up that much?....

Oh yeah, there is no doubt that this is exactly what is happening.
Biden is being labeled the worst president in the history of the United States, even some
democrats are not arguing that, yet these buffoons just keep cranking out thread after thread
on Trump, as if he makes a difference these days.
Good Grief Meister>
trump puts his face and name out there on a daily basis, like he ACTUALLY thinks he is still relevant.

Is HE?

Is trump still relevant?

Forum List

Back