Acosta has pass revoked

yes, it should have happened long ago....about time
Acosta has been begging to get his credentials revoked since day one. I bet he considers it a political victory.
Yep, now he can play the victim.

The White House has already played the Victim Card on behalf of the intern.
Well, gee, I missed that one. I've been here all morning, and every time I post too many words, 3 pages appear, and I didn't get a chance to answer all of them, much less read the daily news after 6 am earlier. Never thought I'd see so many opinions, and to make matters worse, some of the videos almost shows the shove, most of them don't. I think Mr. Acosta may have known how to ensure that most of the cameras wouldn't pick up his little malicious act so they could show that "nothing" happened. What can I say, was it luck or planning that only a couple of cameras would pick up the truth of the matter? Or was this another Christine Blasey Ford-style ploy to throw dirt successfully on somebody she can't abide politically?

Surely George Soros was blocking the best camera angle.

There wasn't a shove. That's ridiculous.
Acosta pushed her arm away from the mic. I saw it.

Freedom of The Press does not include Bullying The President, Being Uncivil, Not Taking Turns asking questions, Making an Ass of yourself, Grandstanding, Making speeches and political statements in a question and answer session, Fighting with a White House Intern over a Microphone and putting your hands on her when she is just doing her job.

There are actual rules governing the Press' behavior in The White House as they are "GUESTS" and Acosta broke just about every one of them.

Jim Acosta no longer has access to the White House.

CNN's Jim Acosta has press pass suspended by White House, Sarah Sanders announces

Was he rude enough to deserve this? Share.

If he pushed the white house aide's hand away....yeah...
If not...then it should be reversed.

The real problem is the format: Each reporter should have his/her own micro-mike that can be turned on or off by a console operator. People like Acosta who believes he deserves more time than other reporters do need to be put in their place. If he won't cooperate willingly you simply shut off his microphone.

JO

Last edited:

CNN's Jim Acosta has press pass suspended by White House, Sarah Sanders announces

Imagine if they banned all rude people, Trump would be kicked out. Funny how there's one rule for one lot of people, and another for others.

Also funny that asking questions of presidential policy is deemed rude.

When Jim Acosta funds his own campaign, runs for President and wins...he can kick Trump out of the press briefing too.

JO

In the middle of a presser - presenting his best loutish, spoiled-brat, egocentric, over-entitled bully-persona - the Trumpy accosted Acosta for doing his job insisting the Fourth Estate's question be answered, "You are a rude, terrible person".

One really has to ask: How is this possible without the whole room erupting in laughter?

Of course, the Trumpletons, subservient authoritarians all, wouldn't stop bellowing at the reporter for failing to fold, immediately, before the Dear Leader and his "orders".
Please 'splain how an authoritarian can be subservient. Of course, if one considers a strong will to serve one's fellow taxpayers by minimizing taxes so businesses can prosper more American employees with great wages, then they are subservient in one way for talking the talk, but doing the do takes occasional strident measures to cut to the chase to enrich fellow citizens with interest.

That reporter was not only abusive to the Commander in Chief of this free nation, the reporter was abusive to a woman whose job it was to take the microphone and give it to the next speaker. If it clears your kidneys to call our amazing President a lout, sobeit. He understands he is not immune to after-the-fact political rhetoric of his loyal detractors.

Welcome to American politics, Olde Europe. My kudos to the peaceful nations in the EU who are trying to keep the EU from falling apart. It's not easy to keep competitive factions on the same page, but we Americans are trying hard to see each other's point of view, except in the orderly way the Founders fondly hoped for future generations. :thanks:

Very funny. And yet, "ridiculous" doesn't matter - there is no sacrifice the Trumpleton-Borg won't collectively make in order to protect the spoiled, petulant brat in the Oval Office from the recalcitrant, malicious, non-Pravda parts of the Press. Licking boots and all...

Nah, just kidding, it isn't really funny.

That is correct, and push did come to shove, and the bigger man shoved the smaller woman obviously charged with parliamentary duties, away from doing her job.
And he did use the back of his hand to shove her away. That's the kind of backhanding I was referring to. After all, the back of the hand shoving somebody else is "backhanding" simply because he used the back of his hand to eliminate someone who called him nonverbally on what the President ordered, verbally. It's a duty thingy when an interloper posing as a reporter does all he can to humiliate and assassinate the character of someone he not-so-secretly despises.

He shoved her away? Not really. He said excuse me, and gently brushed her reaching hand away from the mic he was holding. If you want to see a rude person shoving people out of his way you need not look further than Ol'Trumpybear himself when he shoved his way to the front of that photo op on the world stage. Anyone call that shove an assault?
There is one microphone. Her job is to take it from a reporter that had asked a question and give it to the next. Acosta doesn't get to shove anyone away. She should press charges for assault.

It was obvious on the video Jim shoved no one. Her job is not to grab the microphone out of someones hand while they are trying to question the so-called President, but to transfer it to the next reporter. If that's how President Corleone wants his intern to act he better get some burly bullies from his mob connections.
When the President tells the reporter they are done, they are done and need to give up the microphone. Acosta isn't in charge of that conference, the President is. Idiot.

All Hail President Whompum......

Please 'splain how an authoritarian can be subservient.

If you don't understand a term in a debate, it would be incumbent upon you to do your homework and research it. Here, I give you a bit of a hint. As to the rest of your non-responsive, non-pertinent blab... I couldn't be bothered except to note how you reinforce the diagnosis.

And he did use the back of his hand to shove her away. That's the kind of backhanding I was referring to. After all, the back of the hand shoving somebody else is "backhanding" simply because he used the back of his hand to eliminate someone who called him nonverbally on what the President ordered, verbally. It's a duty thingy when an interloper posing as a reporter does all he can to humiliate and assassinate the character of someone he not-so-secretly despises.

He shoved her away? Not really. He said excuse me, and gently brushed her reaching hand away from the mic he was holding. If you want to see a rude person shoving people out of his way you need not look further than Ol'Trumpybear himself when he shoved his way to the front of that photo op on the world stage. Anyone call that shove an assault?
There is one microphone. Her job is to take it from a reporter that had asked a question and give it to the next. Acosta doesn't get to shove anyone away. She should press charges for assault.

It was obvious on the video Jim shoved no one. Her job is not to grab the microphone out of someones hand while they are trying to question the so-called President, but to transfer it to the next reporter. If that's how President Corleone wants his intern to act he better get some burly bullies from his mob connections.
When the President tells the reporter they are done, they are done and need to give up the microphone. Acosta isn't in charge of that conference, the President is. Idiot.

Whatever. It's the same rule for every Press conference, regardless of who the President is. Just because you hate Trump, that doesn't give anyone an excuse to be rude. I really don't get how you people on the left think you're entitled to be rude and above the rules simply because you don't like the results of an election. Very immature.

Asking questions the President doesn't want to answer, how rude. :rolleyes:

We've had almost two years of Donny in the White House, these reporters should know by now that questions must be confined to the weather and President Twitters golf game.
Not really. Jim Acosta's unconscionable speech, and subsequent pushing back White House personnel supporting the President's admonishment of Mr. Acosta amounted to the trouble this fella got himself into all by himself with nobody else's assistance.

You'll notice that if you examine your own response objectively it's filled with subjective conclusions. The fact of the matter is that "rude" is a matter of opinion and regarding the subject of freedom of the press it sets an unfortunate precedent when a reporter is not only tossed (perhaps permanently) from the White House but also horribly slandered in public by the POTUS afterwards for attempting to do his job, even if the President doesn't like said reporters "style". Acosta could have acted more professionally but he didn't do anything that was extreme and the press needs to be given the leeway in such situations, else the Freedom of the Press is supposed to enjoy is confounded and eroded.

This is just a continuation of Donny's attempt to intimidate those segments of the press that report things he doesn't like and his comments afterwards (regarding the reporter and the company he works for) resemble something one might have expected to find during the mid 1920's in Italy.

You'll notice that if you examine your own response objectively it's filled with subjective conclusions. The fact of the matter is that "rude" is a matter of opinion and regarding the subject of freedom of the press it sets an unfortunate precedent when a reporter is not only tossed (perhaps permanently) from the White House but also horribly slandered in public by the POTUS afterwards for attempting to do his job, even if the President doesn't like said reporters "style". Acosta could have acted more professionally but he didn't do anything that was extreme and the press needs to be given the leeway in such situations, else the Freedom of the Press is supposed to enjoy is confounded and eroded.

This is just a continuation of Donny's attempt to intimidate those segments of the press that report things he doesn't like and his comments afterwards (regarding the reporter and the company he works for) resemble something one might have expected to find during the mid 1920's in Italy.

Did you notice me shoving somebody in the tit region, dear? You're the one pointing the finger at me for subjectivity when you refer to the President of the United States as "Donny". Oh, the irony of your defensiveness of an unconscionable abuser of White House protocol who is now banned from the premises and who predictably marginalizes the President just like your marginalization of him by using a puerile name rather than his title given him by YOUR fellow Americans. I got through a number of years of calling Presidents using their title ahead of their names during their administration. Did it make me a less convincing debater? Of course it did. But did it make me less of an American citizen for respecting the office? You be the judge. For, as Robert Burns said: "O would some power the giftie gie us to see ourselves as others see us." :huddle:

In the middle of a presser - presenting his best loutish, spoiled-brat, egocentric, over-entitled bully-persona - the Trumpy accosted Acosta for doing his job insisting the Fourth Estate's question be answered, "You are a rude, terrible person".

One really has to ask: How is this possible without the whole room erupting in laughter?

Of course, the Trumpletons, subservient authoritarians all, wouldn't stop bellowing at the reporter for failing to fold, immediately, before the Dear Leader and his "orders".
Trump was very polite by calling Acosta a "rude, terrible person". He should have called him a "measly nasty leftist snake".

I'm shocked Jim survived the finger wagging thrown at him. It was horrible to watch. I mean it used to be the leader of the free world was the most powerful man on the planet. Now Trumpybear has reduced it to finger wagging at a reporter.

the funny thing is, the pussy grabber lied about why Costa was banned....and we can all see the lie on video.

No...He didn't lie.

The girl didn't need to be shoved to the ground by Acousta.

The POTUS told the girl to get the mike and had called on another
reporter. Acousta does not have any option in that scenario. He
surrenders the Mike. He kept her away with his arm. He made contact.

He is guilty and he is gone.
Drama Queen! :rofl::rofl:

Trump was very polite by calling Acosta a "rude, terrible person". He should have called him a "measly nasty leftist snake".

I'm shocked Jim survived the finger wagging thrown at him. It was horrible to watch. I mean it used to be the leader of the free world was the most powerful man on the planet. Now Trumpybear has reduced it to finger wagging at a reporter.
Acosta is a rude arrogant punk.

CNN is nothing but trash from top to bottom...its begins each day with a hungover former FOX babe with a track record of laying her way to the top....

Whatever. It's the same rule for every Press conference, regardless of who the President is. Just because you hate Trump, that doesn't give anyone an excuse to be rude. I really don't get how you people on the left think you're entitled to be rude and above the rules simply because you don't like the results of an election. Very immature.

Guess which Faux talk show host said this "“A reporter’s job is to ask questions and get answers. Our job is to find out what the federal government is up to. Politicians often don’t want to tell us. A good reporter gets the story. We’re proud of ........"

"When Daily Caller staffer Neil Munro infamously heckled and interrupted President Obama during his prepared remarks for a 2012 Rose Garden press conference"

As if this thing between "Rude" Jim and "Thin-skin" Donnie hasn't been an ongoing thing.......

Tucker Carlson: ‘Good Reporters’ Heckle Obama, ‘Rude’ Reporters Interrupt Trump

yes, it should have happened long ago....about time
Acosta has been begging to get his credentials revoked since day one. I bet he considers it a political victory.
Yep, now he can play the victim.

The White House has already played the Victim Card on behalf of the intern.
Well, gee, I missed that one. I've been here all morning, and every time I post too many words, 3 pages appear, and I didn't get a chance to answer all of them, much less read the daily news after 6 am earlier. Never thought I'd see so many opinions, and to make matters worse, some of the videos almost shows the shove, most of them don't. I think Mr. Acosta may have known how to ensure that most of the cameras wouldn't pick up his little malicious act so they could show that "nothing" happened. What can I say, was it luck or planning that only a couple of cameras would pick up the truth of the matter? Or was this another Christine Blasey Ford-style ploy to throw dirt successfully on somebody she can't abide politically?

Baby, you're talking to an athlete who excelled in many sports, and surprisingly high school dodgeball, in which some of us can see human movement and respond immediately to what happened to avoid getting pinned down by the opposing team's go-get-ems. The woman acting as parliamentarian was moved back by a shove, which I could tell from every angle of differing footages of the event I have seen. I don't miss nothin' in a crowd, and I don't miss a fake move, either, and can tell the difference before my opponents figure out why I was still standing at the end of every match. The creep pushed the woman, and that's the last I have to say on this matter.

Guess which Faux talk show host said this "“A reporter’s job is to ask questions and get answers. Our job is to find out what the federal government is up to. Politicians often don’t want to tell us. A good reporter gets the story. We’re proud of ........"

"When Daily Caller staffer Neil Munro infamously heckled and interrupted President Obama during his prepared remarks for a 2012 Rose Garden press conference"

As if this thing between "Rude" Jim and "Thin-skin" Donnie hasn't been an ongoing thing.......

Tucker Carlson: ‘Good Reporters’ Heckle Obama, ‘Rude’ Reporters Interrupt Trump
I agree that it's the job of reporters to ask questions. Other reporters ask questions and Trump answers them, no problem. So what do you think is the problem with Acosta?

Cory Lewendowski grabbing and bruising reporter Michelle Fields' arm.... Trump's flock took the opposite position back then...

Why?

Is it because they will lose in the game of ''Simon Says'', only now it is called ''Donald Says'', if they do not mock him perfectly, they will lose the game?

Honestly, is this really what you all want to be known as, through your own actions of monkey see, monkey do or Donald Says??

REALLY?

Come on you guys! You are better than this!!! No need to make up some assault claim.... Acosta was rude, that's it.... Maybe a short week's timeout...

The president believes it is ok to be rude.... being rude is what you love about him....

NOT being PC is what you LOVE about Trump, isn't it???

Forum List

Back